Lead 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
Platinum 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
GOLD!!!! 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
This poll closed on July 31, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.

Lililyn14's Husband

Dapper Dabbler

Hey guys, Its been a while. Sorry for disappearing like that. Been kinda depressed, and what not. Then my power adapter broke on me. So it delayed things... But yeah, id like to get into this again.

I think ill do some freebies for a bit. Til I get the hang of things again...

Virtuous Sex Symbol

Sinister Phoenix
Gahhhh I apologize for my disappearance D: My daughter is quite the handful! Things are getting better though so I'll be back around soon I hope.
Serana is two months old now and smiling big! It's amazing having a rough night only to be greeted with a big smile from my daughter. She still isn't sleeping through the night but little by little we are getting there.

Hey all! Just letting you know I changed my name, its Nostalgia Cupcake. Also wondering how you are, with the baby and all c:

mexican702's Girlfriend

Blessed Nerd

22,225 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
Hello everyone!

Internet is still no go on my end, but I try my best to check on here when I can.

On top of it, I have two jobs and its been good so far into the New Year.

I hope to earn my funds and get my internet back up, once I pay them what I own on the account. crying
Hey everyone! Boy it's been awhile since I've been here!
I've been working two jobs while taking care of my daughter, so I haven't had time to do much drawing, but I'll be leaving my custodial job at the end of the month and will have more time to be here again. I'll probably also start doing commissions for money as well since I'm a single mom and desperately need it xD

Serana is doing well, she's 5 months old now and already eating baby food :>

Rich Businessman

Leaving this inactive thread. Bye.
Ummm could have done it in a different fashion than that.

I put in my notice at work that I'll be leaving, my last day will be the 31st, then I'll be around much more.
I also have to figure out whats going on with my tablet, it's been acting up lately, I might have to invest in a new one.

Lililyn14's Husband

Dapper Dabbler

Sinister Phoenix
Ummm could have done it in a different fashion than that.

I put in my notice at work that I'll be leaving, my last day will be the 31st, then I'll be around much more.
I also have to figure out whats going on with my tablet, it's been acting up lately, I might have to invest in a new one.

Try reinstalling your drivers for your tablet, mine was acting funky too...
And I'll probably be a bit more active here as well, although I am hoping to get a new job soon.
probably won't though...
artist: ✪ mimki
✪ ✪ ✪

User Name :: [Lunatic Pandora]
    Reference :: [x] | | [x] | [x] | [Artwork in Progress] | [DJ Logo (Please Incorporate somehow)] | [More Info/Albums]
    Style :: Regular
    Type :: Whatever format your first example is drawn in?
    Shot :: Full body
    Extra Info. :: I'm looking for DJ artwork! Feel free to add your personal flair to it, I'm trying to collect a wide variety of pieces. If you can, incorporate that eye logo into the images somehow, maybe on a shirt or jacket or something, and don't forget the white/silver headphones! Feel free to PM me for more info/direction. I like the style of your first example on this thread, so something potentially similar to that. Thank you!
    Total :: 265k

mexican702's Girlfriend

Blessed Nerd

22,225 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
cramshaft

Hello cramshaft!

Sorry I have not giving you updates lately.

I have not forgot about you! I just been busy with having two jobs.

Here is a bit of a preview on what I have done so far:

User Image

Omnipresent Loiterer

23,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sakura_Madison
cramshaft

Hello cramshaft!

Sorry I have not giving you updates lately.

I have not forgot about you! I just been busy with having two jobs.

Here is a bit of a preview on what I have done so far:

User Image
cool thanks

Distinct Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
rada han

✪ ✪ ✪ "CHEESE AND CRACKERS!" ✪ ✪ ✪

User Name :: Rubieus
    Reference :: 1
    Info. :: If possible I'd like it in this style 2
    Lineage: Nymph and Avatar
    Appearance: Flowing Peach hair and swirling Peach eyes. She has 2 white dotted tattoos on either side of her eyes that are achieved by multiple applications of a certain white tree sap, it bleaches the skin and makes the surrounding skin a little pink permanently
    Height: 5'11
    Apparell: Usually nothing, or slight and light silks and shawls. Prefers pastels that are transparent. If you are not comfortable with this then Opaque is fine.
    Other: Always wears Anklets. These are made of precious stones and metals, usually gold as she likes warm colours. These can range from finer, charm filled anklets to thicker bands inlay-ed with the gems. She should always be drawn as an adult.

Total :: 1m; Full color please

Rich Businessman

Rubieus
rada han

✪ ✪ ✪ "CHEESE AND CRACKERS!" ✪ ✪ ✪

User Name :: Rubieus
    Reference :: 1
    Info. :: If possible I'd like it in this style 2
    Lineage: Nymph and Avatar
    Appearance: Flowing Peach hair and swirling Peach eyes. She has 2 white dotted tattoos on either side of her eyes that are achieved by multiple applications of a certain white tree sap, it bleaches the skin and makes the surrounding skin a little pink permanently
    Height: 5'11
    Apparell: Usually nothing, or slight and light silks and shawls. Prefers pastels that are transparent. If you are not comfortable with this then Opaque is fine.
    Other: Always wears Anklets. These are made of precious stones and metals, usually gold as she likes warm colours. These can range from finer, charm filled anklets to thicker bands inlay-ed with the gems. She should always be drawn as an adult.

Total :: 1m; Full color please

I'm not a part of this thread any more and I don't have the time for this. Sorry. The other artists are very good.

Distinct Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rada Han

I'm not a part of this thread any more and I don't have the time for this. Sorry. The other artists are very good.
Should probably let them know so they can take you off the list. Thanks for the reply.

Blessed Sweetheart

9,550 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Denham

✪ ✪ ✪ "Remember what the Dormouse said..." ✪ ✪ ✪

User Name ::Walk_Like_Egyptians
    Reference :: the top banner in my siggy has refs but you would just be drawing me (the girl) smile i like your sexy arts theyre awesome and well done. dont forget my glasses please smile put me in whatever out fit you like, preferably a dress of some kind. smile
    Info. :: fullbody colored and shaded. (anything else)
    Total ::300k

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Walk_Like_Egyptians
Denham

✪ ✪ ✪ "Remember what the Dormouse said..." ✪ ✪ ✪

User Name ::Walk_Like_Egyptians
    Reference :: the top banner in my siggy has refs but you would just be drawing me (the girl) smile i like your sexy arts theyre awesome and well done. dont forget my glasses please smile put me in whatever out fit you like, preferably a dress of some kind. smile
    Info. :: fullbody colored and shaded. (anything else)
    Total ::300k

I wouldn't be able to work on it for a while, if you're willing to wait I can accept, otherwise I'll have to decline.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff