Welcome to Gaia! ::

Example:
User Image
Base by Shouri

If you accept, could I have the collar (first item)
ninja

User Image

heart
Raesha
ninja

User Image

heart

awesome! whee
MizukaBluu
Raesha
ninja

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heart

awesome! whee

whee thank you! ^_^ ...I hope emmi likes it too. whee ;;

Liberal Entrepreneur

Raesha
ninja

User Image

heart
OMFG THAT IS SO CUTE RAESHA!!!! gonk gonk OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG XDDDDD *Uses it as the reference avy* What item do you want? heart heart
e m m i
Raesha
ninja

User Image

heart
OMFG THAT IS SO CUTE RAESHA!!!! gonk gonk OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG XDDDDD *Uses it as the reference avy* What item do you want? heart heart

xp I don't want anything silly! whee I just thought you needed a proper reference avy! ^_^ ...I hate having to say 'well it looks like this....but this is different, and this is different, and this......' xp heart

Liberal Entrepreneur

Raesha
e m m i
Raesha
ninja

User Image

heart

xp I don't want anything silly! whee I just thought you needed a proper reference avy! ^_^ ...I hate having to say 'well it looks like this....but this is different, and this is different, and this......' xp heart
Hehehe me too x3 Thank you soooo much!!! xd heart heart heart

But now I must depart from the compy and descend into my sleeping.. vess..el............. >.>

I'm goin to bed o_o XD Nighty night!
g'night! ^_^ heart
e m m i
Saartje
Saartje
I'll draw you for the glasses and the white/blue striped socks smile smile

Examples: one and two.

I hope you like it smile

*knocks* hi sweatdrop
Sorry, I didn't PM you because I wasn't interested.. That's usualy what happens when a commissioner isn't interested sweatdrop I just didn;t want to say it in front of everyone

Oh, that's ok smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces