Travisty
Miserere Mei
Travisty
Miserere Mei
Travisty
umm do you like ms paint art?
I'd have to see it first xD

*tackles grimma* !!
Ok well ill try it im best at headshots but if you really want a body i can try.Ive never tried full body shots sweatdrop
Well, I have to see samples first before I can decide if I want it >.<
Im working on it now so when its done ill post it for you!
What did you want in the items? If I don't like it I'm real sorry but I can't pay you, one reason why I wanted samples before you did a drawing I didn't want sad

Damn I feel like such a biatch >_<
Miserere Mei
Travisty
Miserere Mei
Travisty
Miserere Mei
Travisty

*tackles grimma* !!
Ok well ill try it im best at headshots but if you really want a body i can try.Ive never tried full body shots sweatdrop
What did you want in the items? If I don't like it I'm real sorry but I can't pay you, one reason why I wanted samples before you did a drawing I didn't want sad

I really want the bammi but the arts not that great but maybe the monocule and dont feel bad im just trying to get items for my quest.I should have saved some examples it my fault really sweatdrop

Liberal Entrepreneur

Travisty
Miserere Mei
Travisty
Miserere Mei
Travisty
Miserere Mei
Travisty

*tackles grimma* !!

I really want the bammi but the arts not that great but maybe the monocule and dont feel bad im just trying to get items for my quest.I should have saved some examples it my fault really sweatdrop
We shal see when it's done 3nodding Usually MS paint doodles go for only 100-220g though, but I'll decide when I see it ^_^
Miserere Mei
Travisty
Miserere Mei
Travisty
Miserere Mei
Travisty
Miserere Mei
Travisty

*tackles grimma* !!

We shal see when it's done 3nodding Usually MS paint doodles go for only 100-220g though, but I'll decide when I see it ^_^
It may take me a bit cause im working on some homework that i forgot to do but it should be done in about an hour or so

Liberal Entrepreneur

That's fine, I have to go in a few anyway, but I'll be back later
Miserere Mei
That's fine, I have to go in a few anyway, but I'll be back later
Well ive come too the conclusion I can not draw your avie.Sorry sweatdrop redface
I've done a sketch of you, and if you like it I'll ink and color it (with colored pencils). Umm... you can give me what ever item you think it is worth (if you like it that is). I've scanned it, but the image hosting service I use is down for maintenance. As soon as it's back up, I'll post the link... sweatdrop

Liberal Entrepreneur

Airiaka
I've done a sketch of you, and if you like it I'll ink and color it (with colored pencils). Umm... you can give me what ever item you think it is worth (if you like it that is). I've scanned it, but the image hosting service I use is down for maintenance. As soon as it's back up, I'll post the link... sweatdrop
okie dokie
Okie, got it. It's here

Liberal Entrepreneur

Airiaka
Okie, got it. It's here
That's pretty cute. What item did you want? heart Oh and thank you~
Miserere Mei
Airiaka
Okie, got it. It's here
That's pretty cute. What item did you want? heart Oh and thank you~
Hmmm... How 'bout prisoner's pants for inked and colored? I've already finished it, only have to upload it. And you're welcome.
Saartje
I'll draw you for the glasses and the white/blue striped socks smile smile

Examples: one and two.

I hope you like it smile

*knocks* hi sweatdrop

Liberal Entrepreneur

Saartje
Saartje
I'll draw you for the glasses and the white/blue striped socks smile smile

Examples: one and two.

I hope you like it smile

*knocks* hi sweatdrop
Sorry, I didn't PM you because I wasn't interested.. That's usualy what happens when a commissioner isn't interested sweatdrop I just didn;t want to say it in front of everyone

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I could try but I'm only going headshots and waist-ups currently
ex:
http://free.angeltowns.com/dreamer/auction/CGgirl.gif
I can post more if you want
please pm me if you're interested

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items