Total Votes:[ 132 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 109 110 111 > >> »|

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
I need to bet b/w2 too... at least we can finally connect to the damn online part again...

Predatorial Rabbit

Remanoir
LOL ilu rem <33
you get an extremely large version of the uncoloured mer sorry for butchering orz
Mokoni
I need to bet b/w2 too... at least we can finally connect to the damn online part again...

Can b/w2 use wpa2 connection |: ? I haven't been able to use online features since diamond since ds games can only use wep connection, and I'm not willing to make my wireless unsecure just to get online for pokemon.

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
Ryxios
Mokoni

Can b/w2 use wpa2 connection |: ? I haven't been able to use online features since diamond since ds games can only use wep connection, and I'm not willing to make my wireless unsecure just to get online for pokemon.
It should be able to...

If you take your game from a regular ds and put it in a dsi or a 3ds which is approved for wpa support, it should be able to. That's how I had to reconnect to online features in black sweatdrop

Though all the online stuff was off for months in preparation for b/w2.
Oh was it? Cause I was about to say, I know I tried getting online after I got my 3ds (a month ago) and I couldn't, so I thought b/w couldn't either. That was part of the reason I got a 3ds in the first place, then I found out that it was the ds games themselves that needed wep connection, not necessarily the system, so that bummed me out a bit. But if I can get online with b/w on my 3ds, then I don't feel bad about that anymore o no Not that I regret getting it anyway.

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
Not sure diamond/pearl can...but I know black can.
Egh I don't care about d/p/pl, I have both b/w so it's not necessary for me to get online with 4th gen. Part of me wants to say that they likely can't get online without wep though. I had to use the usb connector to get online with diamond, but they recalled those and stopped making them. My usb lasted for like a couple years after that until it finally died on me and I couldn't access gts no matter what I tried.

That's cool though, I'll have to pull out my games and try them in a bit. I wonder if I can find anyone to trade me stuff that I've had to miss out on, like Victini and Arceus and junk |:

Predatorial Rabbit

oh so that was why I couldn't get online in b/w? orz

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
If you tried in the last 6 months or so at least, yea.

Uh..I couldn't figure out how to get doubles of the specials, I'm no genius at that, sorry sweatdrop
Wow it was down that long? Geez. Yeah, I haven't tried at all to get online with b/w until last month, so that would explain that.

Is there any special distribution going on for b/w2? Similar to how b/w had Victini for like the first month or so? Lmao I still have the little instruction thing for how to get the Liberty Pass in my white case |: That distribution ended like the day before my birthday I think.

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
I got victini on diamond and transferred it to black.

events info
Awww yiissss Genesect. I won't be able to check until tomorrow though. I have no reason to go out today, and I'm especially not making a trip to the store just for pokemon. Hate sunday releases, hate going out on sundays.

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
...I have sweatdrop But I'll prolly pick it up tomorrow since there's a gamestop just slightly out of my way of the walk to school biggrin
Yeah it's like a 15-20 minute drive to the closest anything that would carry them, and I don't really feel like leaving the house just for that.

Predatorial Rabbit

public transport makes it 2 minutes to get to the nearest gamestop where I live lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff