Welcome to Gaia! ::

Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 132 ]
Total Votes:[ 132 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 109 110 111 > >> »|

Oh god, this is the first Ashens episode where I actually had to cover my face and cringe as he eats something, and it was only a couple minutes in. Oh my god I don't think I can eat eggs anymore. Or at least until I forget about this.

I feel legitimately nauseous 8C

He did a Halloween special last year where this was this.. nasty gooey thing in a tube with equally nasty looking... syrupy goop or whatever that it was in, that made me feel sick. But my god those eggs /horf

I'M SORRY GUYS, I NEED SOMEONE TO SUFFER WITH ME.

Super Novice

Uh... Chinese here and I eat those all the time.
It's not a magical death pill. =v=;;;
Yeah, I understand these things are supposed to be basically cut up and served with other food, not eaten by themselves like that.

But that's still ******** gross. >:I

LOL

That was nice to watch after that nasty food.

Predatorial Rabbit

ugh omg those preserved eggs are-

I don't like eating 'em. they look like they've been sitting in some humid environment to rot for years. not very appetizing :L

my mom always likes to put those into congee. her favourite. //shudders

Super Novice

I thought they're kinda cool looking since it looks black but if you hold it up towards the light it's actually a deep amber brown. Quite frankly those eggs are pretty clean too. It's just preserved like any other veggie with out putting spices and other things to it.

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
Yes, there will be a new game called Kitten Rumble.
My stomach didn't agree with any of it, regardless 8C

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aw.

Super Novice

Sweet! I AM the devil! cool

Yeah, I get it. I'm just amuse and exasperated by how exaggerated he made it be.
*prances through*
To be fair Ashens has eaten a lot of terrible food so I'm sure he didn't know exactly what to expect from it lol.

There was one time after he got up to get water I think, there was a jumpcut, and you could see something on one of the sweet items he had, some kind of German candy thing. OH I REMEMBER, he spit out the part he'd eaten from that. So he picks up the tray and he's wondering what made them taste so bloody awful because the ingredients sounded normal, and he spots a maggot on one of them... He holds it up to the camera for a moment, throws the tray down, and there's an intermission. He comes back and is all "I hadn't expected to actually get something rancid" and someone offscreen tells him the maggot was fake and they slipped it on the tray while he was up xD idk, it was amusing. It was the Easter special I believe.

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300

Super Novice

LOL. Poor guy. It has gotten to the point where he just don't know if worms are part of the package or not.
I got this little plush yoshi this morning and I've been basically hugging the damn thing all day /sob

Super Novice

Well! YOSHI LOVES YOU TOO.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas