Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fan Art, what do you want to see?

Pokémon 0.27061855670103 27.1% [ 210 ]
Sailor Moon 0.23453608247423 23.5% [ 182 ]
Naruto 0.094072164948454 9.4% [ 73 ]
Something else? because those are about all the things i know =.= 0.15850515463918 15.9% [ 123 ]
A game fan art perhaps? comment : 33 0.24226804123711 24.2% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 776 ]

blubber tubber
dn_chrono_dear
when?????! !___!
I'm opening at 1pm Pacific time 3nodding

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear
User Image

HEY GUYS! JUST LETTING YOU GUYS KNOW I'LL BE OPENING UP SLOTS TODAY!
emotion_kirakira
(I know, it's been way too long)
OoO <3333
User Image
- snugs and luffs- CHRONOOO <333
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear
User Image

HEY GUYS! JUST LETTING YOU GUYS KNOW I'LL BE OPENING UP SLOTS TODAY!
emotion_kirakira
(I know, it's been way too long)
OoO <3333
User Image
- snugs and luffs- CHRONOOO <333
How are yoooooouuuuu bby!?? heart

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

dn_chrono_dear
Had a rough patch..a dark time and almost lost the will to glow. But im getting better. - snugs- How are you sweetcake? OMG its been forever <33
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear
Had a rough patch..a dark time and almost lost the will to glow. But im getting better. - snugs- How are you sweetcake? OMG its been forever <33
Noooo! You must shine bright like a gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond !!

I'm glad you're in a better place though heart

And I've been doing well! Going to conventions, meeting fans, creating thiiiiiiiings i'm exciting to tell you guys about but can't QUITE yet xd

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear
Noooo! You must shine bright like a gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond !!

And I've been doing well! Going to conventions, meeting fans, creating thiiiiiiiings i'm exciting to tell you guys about but can't QUITE yet xd

Im shining slowly again hunny. Im trying hard. - luffs-

OMG <33 Famous <333 I always knew you would go far! I still cannot believe I have your work <33 I missed you sweet. You been gone so long I thought all good people had left.
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear

OMG <33 Famous <333 I always knew you would go far! I still cannot believe I have your work <33 I missed you sweet. You been gone so long I thought all good people had left.
I'm not famous sweatdrop but I did meet my first person who recognized me, She was from Ohio and she followed me on Gaia and tumblr and such. She was so cute whee

well If you bribe me again I may be inclined and bias to do something else for you emotion_awesome heart

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear

I'm not famous sweatdrop but I did meet my first person who recognized me, She was from Ohio and she followed me on Gaia and tumblr and such. She was so cute whee

well If you bribe me again I may be inclined and bias to do something else for you emotion_awesome heart
- curls by- I dont have as much But I have some things. Ki has things. Gaia went Loco inflation wise....Is there anything you would want? Ki has no more clue what to do anymore. You name it i can always try.

Awee thats so cool! Id love to one day meet you at one of those conventions. So happy you got to meet fans <33
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear

- curls by- I dont have as much But I have some things. Ki has things. Gaia went Loco inflation wise....Is there anything you would want? Ki has no more clue what to do anymore. You name it i can always try.

Awee thats so cool! Id love to one day meet you at one of those conventions. So happy you got to meet fans <33
I would absolutely LOVE to meet all you guys one day #lifegoals I'm not going to lie, I sometimes sit at home and think about you guys by screename and wonder how you guys are doing and if we'l actually ever meet one day redface

and ticket has been shut down!!!! gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk Gaia is such a turd sometimes now i have to use the new Gaia builder thing to see what items are new, but to be honest you can offer me anything that sparkles and I'd draw you... HAHAHAH this is really just a formality

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear
Kiro_Shinigami
dn_chrono_dear

I would absolutely LOVE to meet all you guys one day #lifegoals I'm not going to lie, I sometimes sit at home and think about you guys by screename and wonder how you guys are doing and if we'l actually ever meet one day redface

and ticket has been shut down!!!! gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk Gaia is such a turd sometimes now i have to use the new Gaia builder thing to see what items are new, but to be honest you can offer me anything that sparkles and I'd draw you... HAHAHAH this is really just a formality
I have a few sparkles @A@....

Gaia is a turd XD super turd @A@

One day we all will! It will be such fun! Life goal indeed!
User Image

HELLO HELLO HELLO EVERYONE!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I'm OFFICIALLY OPEN! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Like every time before this, If you would like to post a bribe please fill out the form. I'll be choosing who i'll be drawing in about 2 to 3 days.

and Just a general FYI, If you're going to make a bribe please note I like all things Kawaii, Sparkly, Gradient to white or Pastel, and I generally enjoy drawing Woman or Gay or Feminine men. My butch man drawing skills aren't the greatest, and If you so choose to get a male character drawn, know... he most likely will end up with eyeliner sweatdrop that is all

blubber tubber's Princess

Greedy Capitalist

Whoops saw open in the title and I got excited. :^)

OH HELLO I KEPT REFRESHING THE NEED FOR UR ART IS real

dn_chrono_dear
DN make me Beautiful heart
Username:evrina
Refs: References for them both here!
Description:Information and personality for them both also here!
Bribe: angelic halo
Anything else? you're free to take any artistic liberty that you need! Details on his armor and her dress are fine to be changed in any way you see fit. ^_^
Evrina
Whoops saw open in the title and I got excited. :^)

OH HELLO I KEPT REFRESHING THE NEED FOR UR ART IS real

dn_chrono_dear
DN make me Beautiful heart
Username:evrina
Refs: References for them both here!
Description:Information and personality for them both also here!
Bribe: angelic halo
Anything else? you're free to take any artistic liberty that you need! Details on his armor and her dress are fine to be changed in any way you see fit. ^_^
No no you were fine! emotion_awesome

Heart Hunter

<3
♚=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=♕
User Image
Suck my cockiness
Lick my persuasion
Eat my words and then
Swallow your pride down, down~♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items