36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
I want to commission Karayna!
Username: Jasette
Type of Picture: Fullbody couple, with pencil crayon color
Price: 300k? Definitely negotiable.
Reference(s): Please see my request thread!
About the Character(s): connected, loving, comfortable, silly, awkward
Pose(s): Whatever you're inspired to draw!
Other: I understand if you're not inspired to draw us. Thank you for considering! <3

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
~bump 11~

Yay > u< I brought in a request <3

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hey people, sorry for my ... forced hiatus. I only just managed to have a technician in to fiddle with my parents' internet and my computer to get me online. Also, I just had my wisdom teeth out, so my sentences may lack proper grammer, spelling, and not make any sense at all. My apologies!

Hey Shmallow. A new place sounds like it would be very busy. Are you happy about the move? Drifting is alright; just remember to come back once in a while to say hi and eventually pick up your commission. I only just got back onto the internet last night (for some reason I've been unable to connect to the family internet and I had to call in a technician to fix it) so I'll be getting to work on that ASAP.

Artzing is going well. You're my current picture to be finished. Life ... eh. Just have my 4 wisdom teeth out about (glances at the clock) 6 hours ago. I'm rather unstable on my feet and get light-headed easily, but the throbbing in my face is easy enough to live through, specially with the drugs coursing through me and the large nap I took once I arrived home. MY PARENTS BOUGHT ME PUDDING! IT. IS. AWESOME!

How's your life been going? Home switcheroo going well?

Hey Qali. They are out! I'm drugged. Sorry I missed the pig-roast, but I really enjoyed Monday. When do you want to come over on Thursday and what movies/things shall we do? I'd love to show you my skirt for the cosplay and we could work on commissions; I know Shmallow would appreciate that.
I'm not allowed anything hot, hard, or sticky. so .... puddings and yogourts for me, but what would you like to eat while you are over here?
Also, we've changed the plans for the cottage to going up either Thursday evening or Friday morning since I have to do a check-up regarding the wisdom teeth extraction before I go back to school. That is going to be early Tuesday morning so maybe we could squeeze in a last hang-out session together? Unless my brother finally gets his act together and wants to hangout, but that should not be until the afternoon since he starts school on Tuesday.

Congratulations Doodles! That is awesome beyond compare. I believe we all feel that way about how fast summer swept us by. The best you and the rest of us can do is enjoy it while it lasts and then do that switch to enjoying fall and its' beautiful colour changes and HALLOWEEN! If being able to dress up crazily and get free candy (I do Trick-or-Eat, which is to obtain food donations for the food bank, door to door and so still get some free candy from the super nice people) is not something to look forward to, I do not know what is.

Hmmm ... That sounds good. I'm currently getting a new phone and plan since my last one died (both and I am being literal) and I've been trying to get peoples' inputs on which phone I should get. Any suggestions?

Also, major thanks for bumping the thread and bringing in a costumer! I did spell that right, right? 'Cause right now it is making me think of someone who makes costumes ...
Ack, sorry. Drugs, I blame the drugs!

Thanks for the free bump Kitiara! biggrin

Hey there Jasette, you two make a very cute couple if I am permitted to say so. 300K is more than my prices are outlined at (a couple with pencil crayon would be First Character: 80K + 100K = 180K
Second Character = 0.5(180K) = 90K
Total = 270K.
So if you want to keep your offer at 300K, that is fine with me, but you really only have to pay me 270K.
Also, I would be happy to take on your commission. You'll be right after Shmallow who I should be finishing this weekend sometime.
Do you have a specific pose that you would want or would you prefer me to either make one up or use one of the ones you have as suggestions in your request thread?
Also, please see my PS below and feel free to add a suggested deadline to your image if you want to.

PS. I am adding a deadline thingy to the request form so people can tell me when they would like to have it by. I think it would help me be organised towards finishing these images if I had a deadline in mind.

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
rofl I think you mean "customer" rather than costumer =p It's definitely the drugs ;D

oh my gosh yes~! <33 The lovely color changes of fall *^^* I wish there was a Trick-or-eat around here~! That sounds so awesome <333 I still have no costume in mind for halloween D= I need to start thinking soon xD xD

Hmmmm, I myself have the iphone and I love it. I can't say AT&T is the best provider but it's the plan I've been with for what seems like forever xD I've heard good things about the Droid but there's a learning curve ^^a It's not nearly as intuitive as the iPhone. If possible, I'd probably wait till iPhone 5 comes out > u<

I'm getting my fiancee to get pics together so I can commission you again for another one of his characters <3 Hopefully I can get it to you in the near future =D
Huh, yeah. that sounds much better. Thank you Doodles. Evil drugs. I'm taking painkillers, anti-inflammatory, and something else. Woo drugs.

you could possible start one up, but it is a lot of work to set up considering organising volunteers, getting peple to transport what you get to the food bank, and then organising it. Does your fiancee have any ideas? I always find it nice to go out with others as a group.

My personal idea regarding a phone is something that texts, flips opens, and has a camera. I'm planning on possibly buying my brothers' iPod Touch from him since he got himself an iPhone 4 and he mainly uses it now. I'm htink of offering him about $100.00 or thereabouts depening on what size he has and what used iPod touches go for now.

Sure. biggrin i'd be glad to take another commission from you. I have that one slot still open, but I am also considering opening RL commissions on Deviantart.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff