12,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Karayna
I'm really glad ta tyou like it.
Here's the un-marked version.

User Image

Thank you for commissioning me. I hope your story continues to grow and becomes really popular!

Thank you! whee

Hehe... I hope so too. Who knows, maybe one day you'll pick my book up off a shelf and go, "Hey, I know these two!" ^_^

Don't forget to accept the trade!
You're welcome. ^ u ^

I really hope that that happens to me one day. Then I can tell all my friends about it and how I know the author. It would be awesome.

I accepted it. All's left is for you to finalize it. C :

Eloquent Regular

12,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Nerd 50
Karayna! *glomps* blaugh
'Quest! -Hugs-
How've you been?

Eloquent Regular

12,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Nerd 50
Karayna
'Quest! -Hugs-
How've you been?

I'm okie, just preparing for the school that's going to start soon, can't believe vacation is over already whee
Yeah; the time has just zoomed by. But time is like that.
When do you start school again?

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Karayna
Hey everyone! Sorry I did not post at all during the week. Fanfiction still has me in its horrid clutches, but I am slowly pulling free! I should have Kitiaras' picture done by Monday and Shmallows' by next weekend. That is my aim. Let's see if I can make it huh?
Anyways, onto my responses to you lovely people!

Thanks Doodles! biggrin
Have you received the results from the blood test yet? I bet you are fine, but it is always good to have proof of that.

Crochet? Really? Coool! I'd love to see a picture of them if you have one.
Every stitch a different colour would be really annoying and difficult.
I may be a bit biased (green = fav colour), but a base colour of green sounds perfect to me. :]

I already feel horrid about how costly my cell phone is and my parents are paying for it. > . <"
How many games do you have on your phone?

Hmm, sounds like it would be a lot of fun to play, especially, as you said, to play with friends and other people. Maybe we could make our own guild, that would be brilliant!
Do you know of a website that explains everything about the game? I would like to learn more about it.

Ahh, those short cuts are very important; they can mean the difference between winning and dying. We should play together!!

I haven't received the results yet but I'm sure it'll come back fine too > u<

I have yet to load the picture but I have it on my phone xD I don't think it turned out too great but my sister's bf loved it =D

I have about 24 games on my iphone xD I only play 2-3 of them habitually. Other's I just play when I feel like it (like the rpgs) =p I pay for my own phone and although it's pricy, I can't imagine not having it lol

Lemme grab the website for iRO. It looks like they have a link with ragnarokonline.com x3 Let me know iff you're interested > u<

I've been on an art kick recently, bumping for new avi art xD

Fashionable Lunatic

3,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

Beloved Cutesmasher

12,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Whoa, that's weird, do we not get notifications for Trade changes anymore?
Ohsey wellsey. Thank you for the fantastic art! It's already my new desktop background. ^_^
See you later!
Morning Doodles. How's the end of summer treating you?

It probably turned out brilliantly. I've found that most people seem to rate things they makes lower than what they are actually. So it's most likely super awesome, but you're seeing a whole bunch of mistakes that may indeed exist, but are probably so small that only you; the maker, can see them and know that they are there.

24? That's'a lot o' games. Are they a one-time payment dealy or do you have to keep paying for them? And yeah, phones have become sort of a neccessity in everyday life now.

Thank you a bunch Doodles! I will think about it and see if I would have enough free time to play enough to get anywhere in the game. ^ ^

Yeay! You can be the first bump-freebie! Just make sure to number your posts!
I should edit that onto the front page so people know to do it.

Hey Shmallow! How're you?

Huh, yeah; that is odd Kitiara. I've always gotten them ... maybe Gaia glitched for a second or something?
You are very welcome and thank you for commissioning me! Your characters were a blast to draw and especially fun to shade. >: D
See you around Kitiara!

Fashionable Lunatic

3,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

I am okie. Just moved into a new place and classes started back up. Been drifting from gaia again somewhat. >.o

How goes artzing and lyfe?

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Kara I wouldn't mind making patterns for our anime north costume together. I was wondering if you wanna hang out Monday and maybe Friday. Saturday is the pig roast....I'm not sure what time though. I missssssss you sooooooooooo much.

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hiyas Kara <333 Lookie~! I just got my angelic pendant!!! *squeeeees* It's been a long time in questing x3

Summer's treating me alright. I feel like it's come and gone so quickly though D= I want more summer!!! > u<

The games that I get for my iphone are free to download. Only 2-3 that I've given a one time payment thing. I rarely get any games where I'd have to pay monthly or something like that xD

Ooooh, bump freebies <3 I will go for that > u< I have a new avi in mind to start getting art for =p

~bump 1~

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items