Welcome to Gaia! ::

QueenProserpine's Secret Admirer

Dapper Survivor

17,300 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Survivor 150
SexuaI Preferences
Hm. I'd like a talksprite of John grinning then a seperate one of him saying Howdy with a grin. Would that be okay? So the base price would be?

Both are relatively simple so it would only be 45k.
It counts as two separate sprites because I usually redraw the whole thing for each picture, but if you want to save 10k I can just reuse the original base sprite for both images.

It's up to you~ ^.^

USS Washington's Husband

Smitten Codger

Your sprites are so cute! I'm considering placing an order once I figure out what I want. :3

Dapper Survivor

17,300 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Survivor 150
Haruna Shirou
Your sprites are so cute! I'm considering placing an order once I figure out what I want. :3

Thank you!
I'll wait eagerly to hear back from you~

Naughty Trash

Retro Data Owl
SexuaI Preferences
Hm. I'd like a talksprite of John grinning then a seperate one of him saying Howdy with a grin. Would that be okay? So the base price would be?

It counts as two separate sprites because I usually redraw the whole thing for each picture, but if you want to save 10k I can just reuse the original base sprite for both images.

It's up to you~ ^.^

whatever is easiest for you. I don't want you to go through a lot of trouble.

Dapper Survivor

17,300 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Survivor 150
SexuaI Preferences
Retro Data Owl
SexuaI Preferences

It's up to you~ ^.^

whatever is easiest for you. I don't want you to go through a lot of trouble.

Hmm, well I can only think one pose(the tipping his hat humbly while smiling mischievously) so unless you have another pose in mind I guess I'll just save you the gold and only do one bade sprite!

Heroic Transform

oh, how cute!!
hmm...
30k for the babe under the spoiler?

User Image

Naughty Trash

Retro Data Owl

Hmm, well I can only think one pose(the tipping his hat humbly while smiling mischievously) so unless you have another pose in mind I guess I'll just save you the gold and only do one bade sprite!

tipping his hat is actually awesome if you wanna do that! Should I change the trade?

Dapper Survivor

17,300 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Survivor 150
Shuyacchi
oh, how cute!!
hmm...

User Image

I'd love to~
Is there any special pose you'd like him in or would you like to be saying anything?

Heroic Transform

Retro Data Owl
Shuyacchi
oh, how cute!!
hmm...

User Image

I'd love to~
Is there any special pose you'd like him in or would you like to be saying anything?

"Mind if I reel you in?"
and the pose would be [x].

Dapper Survivor

17,300 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Survivor 150
Shuyacchi
Retro Data Owl
Shuyacchi
oh, how cute!!
hmm...

User Image

I'd love to~

"Mind if I reel you in?"

Okay~ And with a line like that I suppose you want him to be looking all flirty?

Heroic Transform

Retro Data Owl
Shuyacchi
Retro Data Owl
Shuyacchi
oh, how cute!!
hmm...

User Image

I'd love to~

"Mind if I reel you in?"

Okay~ And with a line like that I suppose you want him to be looking all flirty?

Indeed! <:

Dapper Survivor

17,300 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Survivor 150
SexuaI Preferences
Retro Data Owl

tipping his hat is actually awesome if you wanna do that! Should I change the trade?

Yep, go right ahead~

Naughty Trash

Retro Data Owl
SexuaI Preferences
Retro Data Owl

Yep, go right ahead~

for how much? i have it set for 45k right now? do you want me to up it or down it?

Dapper Survivor

17,300 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Survivor 150
SexuaI Preferences
Retro Data Owl
SexuaI Preferences
Retro Data Owl

Yep, go right ahead~

for how much? i have it set for 45k right now? do you want me to up it or down it

You can down it to 35k~

Eloquent Romantic

13,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"...She searched her whole life through..."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
her please? for 50k? with her blushing and talking and a speech bubble with a heart? ><;;

and your artshop isn't working, says the thread is too old D; I was going to order a fullbody of (the above^) and my current avi and going to offer you 100k to do so... </3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"...and passed right by and never knew." -Shel Silverstein

Retro Data Owl

вuмρ~
☮☮☮

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items