Welcome to Gaia! ::

[~Vampiric-Drucilla~]
So I did a quick change twisted
xd ooh sis it seems that the rolls have changed i became sophisticated and you became a rebellios hell fiend LOL
DarknessFallenAngel_M
[~Vampiric-Drucilla~]
xd ooh sis it seems that the rolls have changed i became sophisticated and you became a rebellios hell fiend LOL
So it seems my sister
I'm back milady ... So how was your day...
sinistergothik666
yay my beloved came heart
[~Vampiric-Drucilla~]
DarknessFallenAngel_M
[~Vampiric-Drucilla~]
So it seems my sister
i can draw you as an example though
DarknessFallenAngel_M
sinistergothik666
Yes I am... And what if i kill all the christian at job... It'll be a start and less shouting on me for nothing...
sinistergothik666
DarknessFallenAngel_M
sinistergothik666
Yes I am... And what if i kill all the christian at job... It'll be a start and less shouting on me for nothing...
Ah dear sister, you sure have found a worthy man, I give him my blessings twisted
[~Vampiric-Drucilla~]
sinistergothik666
DarknessFallenAngel_M
sinistergothik666
Ah dear sister, you sure have found a worthy man, I give him my blessings twisted
Why thank you milady... Pleased to meet the sis of my wife
redface .................
DarknessFallenAngel_M
redface .................
What ish wrong to be shy milove?
sinistergothik666
[~Vampiric-Drucilla~]
sinistergothik666
DarknessFallenAngel_M
sinistergothik666

*Bows Lightly*But we have met allready, at the birth of your children, remember?
heart sweatdrop heart
[~Vampiric-Drucilla~]
sinistergothik666
[~Vampiric-Drucilla~]
sinistergothik666
DarknessFallenAngel_M
sinistergothik666

*Bows Lightly*But we have met allready, at the birth of your children, remember?
sweatdrop Sorry bout that my memory sucks... Too many things happened since that marvellous time...
sinistergothik666
[~Vampiric-Drucilla~]
sinistergothik666
[~Vampiric-Drucilla~]
sinistergothik666

sweatdrop Sorry bout that my memory sucks... Too many things happened since that marvellous time...
........he forgot the day lillith and gabriel where born crying
DarknessFallenAngel_M
sinistergothik666
[~Vampiric-Drucilla~]
sinistergothik666
[~Vampiric-Drucilla~]
sinistergothik666

........he forgot the day lillith and gabriel where born crying
It isn't true... I didn't forget... Cause I wouldn't tell it was a marvellous day... I just do not remember all faces... Please milady don't be sad *bows down and kiss her hand*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff