Welcome to Gaia! ::

Brain Akazariua.
so you decided to return to Gaia instead of leaving like you said you would smile
yeah i found out that my place is here!! forever and ever!! heart
DarknessFallenAngel_M
[~Vampiric-Drucilla~]
DarknessFallenAngel_M
[~Vampiric-Drucilla~]
Roaaar you know you want to buy the art work of my evil twin sister!!
twisted
>_< hehe you can be my manager heart

domokun twisted
mew?? LOL how's your husband doing?? mine is fine and my kids goth teath and can speak now

My beloved sister he STILL needs to marrie me -.-

Malevolent Vampire

DarknessFallenAngel_M
Brain Akazariua.
so you decided to return to Gaia instead of leaving like you said you would smile
xd well, get rich again then and become richer then me [which isn't hard now that my main is banned xp ]
[~Vampiric-Drucilla~]
DarknessFallenAngel_M
[~Vampiric-Drucilla~]
DarknessFallenAngel_M
[~Vampiric-Drucilla~]
twisted

domokun twisted
mew?? LOL how's your husband doing?? mine is fine and my kids goth teath and can speak now

O_O what!!! the lill....shall i kick him??
DarknessFallenAngel_M
[~Vampiric-Drucilla~]
DarknessFallenAngel_M
[~Vampiric-Drucilla~]
DarknessFallenAngel_M
[~Vampiric-Drucilla~]
twisted

domokun twisted

No, that would make the chance of having a little vampire jr. from him way too small, 'causse I know where you like to kick sister twisted
Brain Akazariua.
DarknessFallenAngel_M
Brain Akazariua.
xd well, get rich again then and become richer then me [which isn't hard now that my main is banned xp ]
hunny i will never gain up with you even if i tried i posses 752 gold.....i spended all i saved while bumping on a new dress crying
[~Vampiric-Drucilla~]
DarknessFallenAngel_M
[~Vampiric-Drucilla~]
DarknessFallenAngel_M
[~Vampiric-Drucilla~]

domokun twisted

No, that would make the chance of having a little vampire jr. from him way too small, 'causse I know where you like to kick sister twisted
....darn she's on to me......

Malevolent Vampire

DarknessFallenAngel_M
hunny i will never gain up with you even if i tried i posses 752 gold.....i spended all i saved while bumping on a new dress crying
you sell your lovely art, I only gain gold from posting and currently have 12K and a 40K dept xp
Brain Akazariua.
DarknessFallenAngel_M
you sell your lovely art, I only gain gold from posting and currently have 12K and a 40K dept xp
O_o OMFG how did you get all that debt?? can i help you?? if you get me customers i can cut you a deal to gain that 40K faster oke/?
DarknessFallenAngel_M
[~Vampiric-Drucilla~]
DarknessFallenAngel_M
[~Vampiric-Drucilla~]
DarknessFallenAngel_M
[~Vampiric-Drucilla~]

domokun twisted

....darn she's on to me......
And don't forget, sweet sister we hear eachother thinking wink

Malevolent Vampire

DarknessFallenAngel_M
Brain Akazariua.
DarknessFallenAngel_M
O_o OMFG how did you get all that debt?? can i help you?? if you get me customers i can cut you a deal to gain that 40K faster oke/?
I got the 40K dept because I wanted horns xd

I'll try to get you some customers later, for now I have to leave you since I'm about to collapse again so I'm going to get some rest xp
Brain Akazariua.
DarknessFallenAngel_M
Brain Akazariua.
DarknessFallenAngel_M
I got the 40K dept because I wanted horns xd

I'll try to get you some customers later, for now I have to leave you since I'm about to collapse again so I'm going to get some rest xp
i want everything back i lost when i was hacked!!!
User Image
Elven by the water
User Image
Heavens gate part 2
User Image
Heavens gate part 1
DarknessFallenAngel_M
User Image
The sickness that comes to my mind and the insanity that sets me free hehe
Thats my art!!
So I did a quick change twisted

Quick Reply