Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  OVER!!

I made a poll.. will you post? Banana's?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 22, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 > >>

Cyber_Repentance
quezaga3
Trigun,And cowboy bebop for a signature and bump sign,That,and a signature for your shop once your doing jobs,so I can help to attract more buissness for you of course,So how has school been going Megan?(Memorys been worse this month,and last I truly am sorry if I have it incorrect.)

Good ^_^ winding down.. ^_^ nearing tee end.. time for graduation.. ^_^ you have it right. ^_^ 3nodding 3nodding blaugh I could do one for you. just remind me, when I have time!! ^_^ 3nodding

Here you go! ^_^ shotty, but sufficiant. ^_^ xd 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
^^ *stands on his left foot,and spins on the ball of it*Whee! It will do,How much do I owe you for it?

I'll be sure to remind you later on,Thanks for calling me cool earlier.^^
lol
you don't owe me squat.. that took about two minutes to make.. lol I can make you a better one when I have more time. ^_^ lol wink ^^*walks over,and hugs you gently*Thank you very much,Are you ready for summer?
quezaga3
Cyber_Repentance
quezaga3
Trigun,And cowboy bebop for a signature and bump sign,That,and a signature for your shop once your doing jobs,so I can help to attract more buissness for you of course,So how has school been going Megan?(Memorys been worse this month,and last I truly am sorry if I have it incorrect.)

Good ^_^ winding down.. ^_^ nearing tee end.. time for graduation.. ^_^ you have it right. ^_^ 3nodding 3nodding blaugh I could do one for you. just remind me, when I have time!! ^_^ 3nodding

^^ *stands on his left foot,and spins on the ball of it*Whee! It will do,How much do I owe you for it?

I'll be sure to remind you later on,Thanks for calling me cool earlier.^^

lol
you don't owe me squat.. that took about two minutes to make.. lol I can make you a better one when I have more time. ^_^ lol wink ^^*walks over,and hugs you gently*Thank you very much,Are you ready for summer?
hai ^_^ but I'm not ready for college.. sad what's gonna happen? for once I can't predict anything..>_< I'm going to try and work hard this summer.. ^)^ more modeling.. and I need to work out and lose weight. ^_^
^^*walks over,and hugs you gently*Thank you very much,Are you ready for summer?
hai ^_^ but I'm not ready for college.. sad what's gonna happen? for once I can't predict anything..>_< I'm going to try and work hard this summer.. ^)^ more modeling.. and I need to work out and lose weight. ^_^College will be fun,Just as long as you have a good room mate.(My sister had fun for her first year of college,she just got on summer vacation)You worry too much. Dont overwork yourself during summer,and I hope its not a diet your going for.
quezaga3

hai ^_^ but I'm not ready for college.. sad what's gonna happen? for once I can't predict anything..>_< I'm going to try and work hard this summer.. ^)^ more modeling.. and I need to work out and lose weight. ^_^College will be fun,Just as long as you have a good room mate.(My sister had fun for her first year of college,she just got on summer vacation)You worry to much. Dont overwork yourself during summer,and I hope its not a diet your going for.
hai! ^_^ a tiny one. ^_^ just to help speed the process. ^_^ I like fruit and veggies anyway ^_^ 3nodding I'll still be at home while I am at college. ^_^ but as long as I have a car I'm cool! ^_^.

I'm going to get off gaia at your next post.. I have to get to work on my report..-_- 3nodding
Cyber_Repentance
quezaga3

hai ^_^ but I'm not ready for college.. sad what's gonna happen? for once I can't predict anything..>_< I'm going to try and work hard this summer.. ^)^ more modeling.. and I need to work out and lose weight. ^_^
College will be fun,Just as long as you have a good room mate.(My sister had fun for her first year of college,she just got on summer vacation)You worry to much. Dont overwork yourself during summer,and I hope its not a diet your going for.
hai! ^_^ a tiny one. ^_^ just to help speed the process. ^_^ I like fruit and veggies anyway ^_^ 3nodding I'll still be at home while I am at college. ^_^ but as long as I have a car I'm cool! ^_^.

I'm going to get off gaia at your next post.. I have to get to work on my report..-_- 3nodding Alright,Your always cool,Even if you didnt have a car. Alright,Have fun with your report*licks his right hand,and puts it on your nose*Sleep well,And I'll talk to you next time I see your online.
quezaga3
Cyber_Repentance
quezaga3

College will be fun,Just as long as you have a good room mate.(My sister had fun for her first year of college,she just got on summer vacation)You worry to much. Dont overwork yourself during summer,and I hope its not a diet your going for.

I'm going to get off gaia at your next post.. I have to get to work on my report..-_- 3nodding Alright,Your always cool,Even if you didnt have a car. Alright,Have fun with your report*licks his right hand,and puts it on your nose*Sleep well,And I'll talk to you next time I see your online.
lol... goodnight David!! ^_^ 4laugh wink 3nodding
Cyber_Repentance
quezaga3
Cyber_Repentance
quezaga3

I'm going to get off gaia at your next post.. I have to get to work on my report..-_- 3nodding
Alright,Your always cool,Even if you didnt have a car. Alright,Have fun with your report*licks his right hand,and puts it on your nose*Sleep well,And I'll talk to you next time I see your online.
lol... goodnight David!! ^_^ 4laugh wink 3nodding Sleep well Megan.

Must keep forum alive...

Bump bump....
quezaga3
Must keep forum alive...

Bump bump....
*scratches his head*Bid on Megans art!
quezaga3
quezaga3
Must keep forum alive...

Bump bump....
*scratches his head*Bid on Megans art!
Have fun,and goodnight.*bows,and slowly backs away*
Thank you for bumping while I was gone Quezaga.. ^_^ 3nodding
BUMP.. ^_^ darn glitch.. I'm nakie.. sweatdrop
Cyber_Repentance
quezaga3
Cyber_Repentance
quezaga3
How much would it cost for you to make a signature and a bump sign with two animes in it?

animes as in gifs? O_O I don't know how to do those. but I know someone who does... I'm currently not doing jobs.. ^_^ but I'm not sure. ^_^ depends on what you are looking for Dave. ^_^ 3nodding *working*

Cyber_Repentance
Your welcome Megan,How are you feeling today?
quezaga3
Cyber_Repentance
Your welcome Megan,How are you feeling today?
I'm good, busy busy!! ^_^ 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces