Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  OVER!!

I made a poll.. will you post? Banana's?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 22, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 > >>

quezaga3
Cyber_Repentance
gonk xd blaugh 3nodding
Hello!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh My first poster.. and it's someone cool.. razz Queza Queza!! ^_^ 4laugh ^_^

sorry I'm not on aim. .i'm working on a 20 page gov paper..O_O and babysitting this thread.. xd
Cyber_Repentance
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cyber_Repentance
quezaga3
Cyber_Repentance
gonk xd blaugh 3nodding
Hello!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh My first poster.. and it's someone cool.. razz Queza Queza!! ^_^ 4laugh ^_^

sorry I'm not on aim. .i'm working on a 20 page gov paper..O_O and babysitting this thread.. xd
Its quite alright really,I'd much prefer you to be getting good grades in school then be chatting with me on aim,Are you up for making a bump sign soon? Mines a bit too big. x.x
^ That looks awesome!!!!!!! 4laugh ^_^ 3nodding 3nodding blaugh
Cyber_Repentance
^ That looks awesome!!!!!!! 4laugh ^_^ 3nodding 3nodding blaugh
*nodds*Yea,Buts its a bit too big,I may be a few reply's behind,Dial ups being weirder then usual tonight.
quezaga3
Cyber_Repentance
quezaga3
Cyber_Repentance
gonk xd blaugh 3nodding
Hello!

Its quite alright really,I'd much prefer you to be getting good grades in school then be chatting with me on aim,Are you up for making a bump sign soon? Mines a bit too big. x.x

sure. you want me to make you a ghetto one like mine? xd
Cyber_Repentance
quezaga3
Cyber_Repentance
quezaga3
Cyber_Repentance
gonk xd blaugh 3nodding
Hello!

Something a bit better if its not too much trouble to you of course.
quezaga3
Cyber_Repentance
quezaga3
Cyber_Repentance
quezaga3
Cyber_Repentance
gonk xd blaugh 3nodding
Hello!

Something a bit better if its not too much trouble to you of course.

HAI! ^_^ blaugh mrgreen
How much would it cost for you to make a signature and a bump sign with two animes in it?
quezaga3
How much would it cost for you to make a signature and a bump sign with two animes in it?

animes as in gifs? O_O I don't know how to do those. but I know someone who does... I'm currently not doing jobs.. ^_^ but I'm not sure. ^_^ depends on what you are looking for Dave. ^_^ 3nodding *working*
Cyber_Repentance
quezaga3

animes as in gifs? O_O I don't know how to do those. but I know someone who does... I'm currently not doing jobs.. ^_^ but I'm not sure. ^_^ depends on what you are looking for Dave. ^_^ 3nodding *working*
Trigun,And cowboy bebop for a signature and bump sign,That,and a signature for your shop once your doing jobs,so I can help to attract more buissness for you of course,So how has school been going Megan?(Memorys been worse this month,and last I truly am sorry if I have it incorrect.)
quezaga3
Cyber_Repentance
quezaga3

Trigun,And cowboy bebop for a signature and bump sign,That,and a signature for your shop once your doing jobs,so I can help to attract more buissness for you of course,So how has school been going Megan?(Memorys been worse this month,and last I truly am sorry if I have it incorrect.)

Good ^_^ winding down.. ^_^ nearing tee end.. time for graduation.. ^_^ you have it right. ^_^ 3nodding 3nodding blaugh I could do one for you. just remind me, when I have time!! ^_^ 3nodding

Here you go! ^_^ shotty, but sufficiant. ^_^ xd 3nodding

Good ^_^ winding down.. ^_^ nearing tee end.. time for graduation.. ^_^ you have it right. ^_^ 3nodding 3nodding blaugh I could do one for you. just remind me, when I have time!! ^_^ 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.^^ *stands on his left foot,and spins on the ball of it*Whee! It will do,How much do I owe you for it?

I'll be sure to remind you later on,Thanks for calling me cool earlier.^^
quezaga3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.^^ *stands on his left foot,and spins on the ball of it*Whee! It will do,How much do I owe you for it?

I'll be sure to remind you later on,Thanks for calling me cool earlier.^^
lol
you don't owe me squat.. that took about two minutes to make.. lol I can make you a better one when I have more time. ^_^ lol wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff