[Free poll sample?] Why yes! I'll have some! 0.28326180257511 28.3% [ 66 ]
Total Votes:[ 233 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 138 139 140 > >> >>> »|

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
well the three laptops in the house are connected wirelessly and the desktop is connected. None of my computers get lag but my sisters does and I'm not sure why

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

5,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Arisa Takera
well the three laptops in the house are connected wirelessly and the desktop is connected. None of my computers get lag but my sisters does and I'm not sure why

Ah well who knows. I only know a little about computers nad its all mostly basics and gaming stuff.

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
Death By Viola
Arisa Takera

Ah well who knows. I only know a little about computers nad its all mostly basics and gaming stuff.

Yeah I like to play games so I try to keep my computer clear

5,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Arisa Takera
Death By Viola
Arisa Takera

Yeah I like to play games so I try to keep my computer clear

Yeah I pretty much only play World Of Warcraft now. That and playing on the internet. I still keep it clean for the most parth though. I gotta vaccum my desk soon to keep the dust away.

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
I usually take a dry rag or take a little tiny itty bitty bit of wood cleaner and go over it [I hate that greasy feel but I like the shine]

5,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Arisa Takera
I usually take a dry rag or take a little tiny itty bitty bit of wood cleaner and go over it [I hate that greasy feel but I like the shine]

thats a good idea. unfortinatly i have a bunch of wires s the wood cleaner wouldn't work but maybe it would get rid of the nail polish sopts lolz. i think the matter of the now is all the papers on my desk. school work and my own practice art. lolz i am definatly a cluttered person.

Friendly Puppy

15,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
..... I totally didn't stalk you from the other thread that you were just chatting to Wondy in....

xD I love the art though! I'll have to see what I can scrape up to get some X3

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
its okay. I like being stalked xd

Friendly Puppy

15,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
That's good xD Because now I plan on lurking around here for a bit too.... I have some idea as to what I want from you, but I still need to plan things out and get some stuff sold xD

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
It's cool. I still have a couple more pics to finish so take your time

Friendly Puppy

15,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
That works xD

Hey! I has an odd question for ya... What would you say if I requested in a commission, that you focused some on details on the characters barefeet? From what I've seen in samples, it's all ether shoes, or toe-less feet xD I think that question would also help decide what I'd like drawn.

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
o_o I would say that's impossible. I'm no good with bare feet.. I just barely get by with clothed feet. And you'd think I'd be good at feet since my fave OC is always barefoot but no... feet and hands... I'll die...

Friendly Puppy

15,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Arisa Takera

Is your sister's one of the wireless laptops or the desktop? And does she only lag when she's surffing the web, or just all the time? Lots of things can cause lag, but until I know more, seeing how I can't be standing there watching, I can't troubleshoot that well xD *Totally doesn't do this for a living or anything.... and totally doesn't go to college for this too.*

Friendly Puppy

15,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Arisa Takera
o_o I would say that's impossible. I'm no good with bare feet.. I just barely get by with clothed feet. And you'd think I'd be good at feet since my fave OC is always barefoot but no... feet and hands... I'll die...

Your hands are awesome though D= Ya they are hard, but you seem to do a pretty good job with them.

Rofl xD Really now? I find that oddly ironic. xD It's fine though. Seeing how what I would of requested would of caused you to focus more on it, I won't force you to xP I'll sum up the papers to get a commission going now, seeing how that eliminated one of my two idea choices xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff