8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
Thanks. You won't have grabbed much but it's better than nothing I'd say

5,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Yeah plus i was using my little sisters computer for the moment and it has a realy touchy mouse so i was all over the place excpet where the coins were lolz. I thin i scored 300-ish and then you got about 70-ish not sure.

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
lol aww. Yeah Ive heard that bootygrab is too much for a lot of peoples computers to handle

5,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Well its not that its an issue for any of the computers in my house its just that some of my families computers have touchy mice so its difficult to play. I play it on my laptop with an old mouse plugged into one fo the ports so its fine for me to play, or maybe i'm just used ot it lolz.

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
ah I see. Been there with the iffy computers. I have two [not including the one I'm on] But they just need to be cleaned out and get a little TLC. One is a seven year old desktop so it's near retirement anyway lol

5,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Yeah my main (my desktop since I am currently using my laptop) is no longer in use as its video card decided to die, but I knew it was going to die eventualy. My laptop is 5 or so years old and runs beautifuly still.

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
mine is about four and it gets super hot just from turning it on... idk what I did to that thing...

5,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
It could be your motherboard over heating, how many programs do you run at the same time on average? I know that can make a big differnce, it could also be your computer tryign to accsses its personal hard drive. That causes my laptop to heat up really bad sometimes.

Oh btw you are glowing again lolz. I got abpout 214g i don't remember what i got you though O_X

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
Death By Viola
It could be your motherboard over heating, how many programs do you run at the same time on average? I know that can make a big differnce, it could also be your computer tryign to accsses its personal hard drive. That causes my laptop to heat up really bad sometimes.

Oh btw you are glowing again lolz. I got abpout 214g i don't remember what i got you though O_X

Well I know that running too much will kill it so I try to close down everything when I first boot up [like everything that loads in the start bar] and I wait until programs stop opening then I do what I have to and it runs fine until it starts to overhead which is when I get the lag...and the freezing..

I got a burn on my leg once

Intergalactic Shapeshifter

27,450 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Bonk
HELLOOOOOOOOOO

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Intergalactic Shapeshifter

27,450 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
How you doing?

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
kinda tired...

5,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Arisa Takera
Death By Viola

Well I know that running too much will kill it so I try to close down everything when I first boot up [like everything that loads in the start bar] and I wait until programs stop opening then I do what I have to and it runs fine until it starts to overhead which is when I get the lag...and the freezing..

I got a burn on my leg once

Youch! Yeah since my laptop has some years and gaming pasts to it i have to wait a few mins after i boot it up to get everything running. Your lag issue could also be a server or router problem. the computers at my house that are conected directly to the router never lag but mine (since i have to use wireless conection) lags a lot. Bandwidth is another issue, but similar to server/router problems.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff