Dedicated Grabber

Torm3nteDxPanda
D0LLIA
Torm3nteDxPanda
Gorgeous art as always Dolly <3

thank you so much! heart

Of course dear! (: I can't wait for my art ; v ;
I don't care how long it takes <333

<3 thanks again 4laugh will have fun doing yours when I get to it, i love doing furry art

Dedicated Grabber

PK Lady Sonia Renegade
heart

Oh yes, I been trying to come up with a good sketch of your character, I started sketching and plan to resketch it, was not feeling what I did the other day so plan to redo or start fresh on the sketch 4laugh
Awesome, thanks for the update.

Dedicated Grabber

PK Lady Sonia Renegade
Awesome, thanks for the update.

sure, just wanted to let you know my attention is on your character right now : )
That is so exciting! I definitely can't wait to see. heart

Dedicated Grabber

Girl-Crazy Gawker

D0LLIA

ya I got the form in the mail from the courthouse, it is filled out they just suppose to pay me at least $50 for every day spent at jury duty, so 3 days..they fill it out and stamped it..it says the legal jumbo on the back so i plan to give it to her.

oh no, hope it won't be the motor if it does : 0 and ya as long as i can get away from the heat i am happy,lol.

ya..it was just an odd position to me it was driving me crazy, i hated it so I redid it. lol and ya i was in the proces of finishing it i was gunna draw the things that didn't scan and was redoing it digitally. but then I was not feeling it so I did a more interesting position that showed her assssssets emotion_awesome heart I think great minds think a like,lol

As long as you get paid in some way, but your boss is a friend of the family right? I hope that doesn't cause any problems.

I like your new piece. The coloring didn't look influenced to me until after you said so. lol I think it's going well. I haven't looked back through the pages I've missed yet but I will to see if you posted more. X3
I haven't done anything lately. I'm not feeling well. I'm not sick, just depressed. I think I need to take a break from everything for a while and just relax. I don't want to quit but right now the thought of toughing it seems too hard and sad. Like it's not going to get better. So I know I have to heal my heart now. . . . .This probably doesn't make any sense to anyone else. I'm sorry. ^^;
I'll be taking a indeterminate hiatus now.

Girl-Crazy Gawker

D0LLIA
finished, I think xp
Dollia by Dollia

redface heart I saved this for my personal collection. heart

Girl-Crazy Gawker

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers