• Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
SilentRedemption
Silver Nox
SilentRedemption
>.< omg I was about to order! lol
Hehe, go ahead ^^

Do you do Oc's? I saw avi's on the list I forgot to even check. All I saw was cute art.
Ah, thank you <3
I do, I would rather if there was a tektek of them but I still do OC from image references.

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ms Ami
Username: Ms Ami
Reference:
User Image
Colors probably something like this:
User Image
Art by Kitsu-Kay-Chan
Tekteks: Female & Male

Outline Type: Colored
Background Shape: Transparent
Background Pattern: n/a
Background Colors: n/a
Offer: 2m
Just letting you know, I'm working with a base so both avis are going to be the same pose (I'm going to finish a couple art tomorrow so I can show you it as an example).
What do you mean buy the 'colors probably something like this?' Were you just wanting me to change things like his scarf to match the drawing?

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
`Foxie Spaz
Username: `Foxie Spaz
Reference: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(tektek doesn't have the love fox yet)
Background Shape: Oval
Background Pattern: Cherry Blossoms
Background Colors: You pick
Offer: 4mil
Sounds good! Could ya send the trade?
And so you know, it might be a while before this is finished

Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Silver Nox
Ah, thank you <3
I do, I would rather if there was a tektek of them but I still do OC from image references.

Well Let's see, you can turn it down if you don't like it ^^. I have a lot of reference photo's if you don't want to read. I would really love one of Jasper and Lirita together, but I don't really have the gold for it I don't think. I'm really bad at naming prices. I have been away from gaia and everything skyrocketted.

Username:
Reference: http://silentredemption.webs.com/lirita.htm
Background Pattern: N ot sure D:
Background Colors: Not sure - I mean you can do whatever looks better? It's transparent so I assume there is no pattern oooooorrr color?
Offer: I dunnoo gahhh... 1 mill? You can let me know if that's too low. If Jasper is involved 2.5 mill? Sowwy >.<

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
SilentRedemption
Silver Nox
Ah, thank you <3

Well Let's see, you can turn it down if you don't like it ^^. I have a lot of reference photo's if you don't want to read. I would really love one of Jasper and Lirita together, but I don't really have the gold for it I don't think. I'm really bad at naming prices. I have been away from gaia and everything skyrocketted.

Username:
Background Colors: Not sure - I mean you can do whatever looks better? It's transparent so I assume there is no pattern oooooorrr color?
Offer: I dunnoo gahhh... 1 mill? You can let me know if that's too low. If Jasper is involved 2.5 mill? Sowwy >.<
It isn't that I don't want to read, I just worry I am going to mess up someones OC gonk
Yeah if Transparent there isn't a pattern or colors ^^
I understand, prices/inflation are crazy o.o The first price if fine for the two together. I like to give people art at a price they personally can afford

Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Silver Nox
SilentRedemption
Silver Nox
Ah, thank you <3

Username:
It isn't that I don't want to read, I just worry I am going to mess up someones OC gonk
Yeah if Transparent there isn't a pattern or colors ^^
I understand, prices/inflation are crazy o.o The first price if fine for the two together. I like to give people art at a price they personally can afford

Haha, I'm not worried If you have any questions or what not feel free to ask. I'm sure you won't mess anything up! If you need any more sample I have TOOONNS. I just got pixel art of jasper and Lirita ^^.

Yeaahhhhh when I came back i was Like WAHHH... Art is how much noooowww?!!! D: and I like supporting everyone >.< ugghh.

Really? ^^ Are you sure? That's wonderful though, I have so many art stuff going on >.<. I might get back in to pixeling at some point because I see that has taken off a lot more now too.
I'll send the trade then. Thank you so much <3

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
SilentRedemption
Haha, I'm not worried If you have any questions or what not feel free to ask. I'm sure you won't mess anything up! If you need any more sample I have TOOONNS. I just got pixel art of jasper and Lirita ^^.

Yeaahhhhh when I came back i was Like WAHHH... Art is how much noooowww?!!! D: and I like supporting everyone >.< ugghh.

Really? ^^ Are you sure? That's wonderful though, I have so many art stuff going on >.<. I might get back in to pixeling at some point because I see that has taken off a lot more now too.
I'll send the trade then. Thank you so much <3
Sounds good! I know how imporant OCs can be to their creator <3

Yeah, I honestly would accept even less if that price is too much for you! I never thought my art would earn me much gold XD

The mini shops (where I work as a FA) has quite a few pixal art shops! For some reason Adoptables are really popular at the moment but that is already calming down again

Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
<3 I'm committed already, trade sent I wish my hands of the gold! haha...

Yeah, I dunno if I want to come back to pixel or not >.< really just depends on time with classes.

Oc's are! I might actually be doing a web comic with a friend who will do all the drawing and I'll be writing the plot so that's exciting!

Well you're art is cute, should be proud of it!

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
SilentRedemption
Yeah, I dunno if I want to come back to pixel or not >.< really just depends on time with classes.

Oc's are! I might actually be doing a web comic with a friend who will do all the drawing and I'll be writing the plot so that's exciting!

Well you're art is cute, should be proud of it!
Dang real life and taking up time!!

That is awesome! I have been really wanting to do a web comic but I can't figure out what to do it about XD

Aw thank yoou! <3

Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I love writing, I just really can't draw D: like I try but you know some people just have that talent lol.

I told friend A I wanted to do a webcomic but I wanted her as an artist, she said NO. No artist would ever agree to work with a writer, they hate it. So I was all emo about it.
However, friend B, said heck yeah she'd do it she hates thinking of stories and writing.

Tipsy Pumpkin

9,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200
Silver Nox
`Foxie Spaz
Username: `Foxie Spaz
Reference: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(tektek doesn't have the love fox yet)
Background Shape: Oval
Background Pattern: Cherry Blossoms
Background Colors: You pick
Offer: 4mil
Sounds good! Could ya send the trade?
And so you know, it might be a while before this is finished

That's fine! I'm posting with the phone app. I can't get on my computer untill a few more people in my house sake up, but I'll send the trade ASAP.

Adorable Hoarder

Silver Nox

Yes, sorry for not clarifying I was totally exhausted when writing this.
Any pose if fine with me really, but if you want to send an example that's fine.
But yes I would like the the color of his scarf to be red,
you can keep the stripes in the scarf if you want to.
My shoes and the heartstring on the leg I would like to be red as well.

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ms Ami
Yes, sorry for not clarifying I was totally exhausted when writing this.
Any pose if fine with me really, but if you want to send an example that's fine.
But yes I would like the the color of his scarf to be red,
you can keep the stripes in the scarf if you want to.
My shoes and the heartstring on the leg I would like to be red as well.
Sounds good and Its fine! I was pretty exhausted when reading XD

Adorable Hoarder

Silver Nox

Ok thank you btw. owo
I'll send trade now before I forget.

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Le voleur dombre
Username: Le Voleur dombre