Total Votes:[ 5 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 >

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
SilentRedemption
Hah yeah! I could still pay you if you want? ^^ I don't mind.
Nope ^^ Its fine. I'm glad you like her <3

Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
<3 I dooooo biggrin

Anxious Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Silver Nox
Glemegg
I'm not too worried about how fast it gets done, as long as you get it done. That's what matters to me.
Yup yup, eventually XD
When do you plan on ordering/ filling out a form? I'm just wondering so I know whether to put you in the first or second slot ^^

probabily after the 5th. Helping a friend move and it's just gotten busy. I will take second place if need be. <3

Lazy Nymph

Username: Nurse Cow
Reference:
User Image

Outline Type: Black
Background Shape: Transparent
Background Pattern: None
Background Colors: None
Any Notes? I was thinking of an oval background that was grey with no pattern. But I think that might make too much going on with the wings. Also, I've added sparkles to her since this screen cap. But I don't think that I want them in the art. You have complete freedom. haha. I love the style that you do, so I am sure no matter what I will love it.
Live Stream Notification &/or Youtube link? Sure!
Offer: 500mill

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Nurse Cow
Out of curiousity, how did you even find this thread?
Holy gold *.* Never had that much gold XD Could you give me a day or two before accepting, if you are still interested?

Lazy Nymph

Silver Nox
Nurse Cow
Holy gold *.* Never had that much gold XD Could you give me a day or two before accepting, if you are still interested?

Ya know, I am not sure how I found it. I think it was in someone's signature. But I am still interested yes. And I you have all the time in the world. If you would like, I could send the trade though. Then you know I am good for it. xD

Lazy Nymph

Silver Nox
Nurse Cow

OH! I remembered! I know how I found it! Stephy, who made your graphics. She is my buddy and I always stalk her stuff. So stalking her let me here. xD

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Nurse Cow
OH! I remembered! I know how I found it! Stephy, who made your graphics. She is my buddy and I always stalk her stuff. So stalking her let me here. xD

aah, I just couldn't figure out how anyone would find this when it hadn't been posted in for so long XD

If you want to send a trade that would be fine. I am less likely to forget XD

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Nurse Cow
If possible, could you tektek the avi?
Awesome Current avi by the way!!

Lazy Nymph

Silver Nox
Nurse Cow
If possible, could you tektek the avi?
Awesome Current avi by the way!!

Here you go honey! And thanks! I wanted something a little different. xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Nurse Cow
Just so you know, I'll be updating the front to show the progress where #/8 is the number of items completed out of the total ^^
This should be the link to the livestream location. Right now there is a video up of the sketching process. I'll have to see if I can do more but my internet is garbage XD

Lazy Nymph

Silver Nox
Nurse Cow
Just so you know, I'll be updating the front to show the progress where #/8 is the number of items completed out of the total ^^
This should be the link to the livestream location. Right now there is a video up of the sketching process. I'll have to see if I can do more but my internet is garbage XD

Oooh sweet! I will be watching the video right now! I cant't wait. biggrin

Lazy Nymph

Silver Nox
Nurse Cow

So far? She is absolutely adorable and I want to smother her in loves. Also, so sucks your colors were gone like that! xD I think I am most excited for the wings after watching that video.

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Nurse Cow
Thanks so much for watching <3 Notice anything you would like changed?

Lazy Nymph

Silver Nox
Nurse Cow
Thanks so much for watching <3 Notice anything you would like changed?

No not at all. So far she is lovely.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces