• Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
acfaerie
*noms a Hegei* User Image
User Image

hey faerie.
so how was your trip to visit mondo? ^-^

blaze: yep but dont mention im taken when im on stage unless that will get them even more rowdy since i think its true for both genders when someone is taken it makes people want that person even more ninja

Direct Tank Link || Tank Analysis || Bump Here Please

aviart drawn by BabyDucklingLove. thanx so much heart

Desirable Shapeshifter

acfaerie
*noms a Hegei* User Image
User Image

-squeals- it's a fae -is nommed on- 4laugh

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,750 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150
User ImageUser Image

Greg~ Oh watch out!! XD hahaha nice

Hegei~ you can call me it its fine XD

Clef's Senpai

Friendly Grabber

9,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
Fujita! n___n *waves*

It was an excellent trip if you are up for a grammar challanged story since I am a bit tired but still pumped I'll tell you guys how I pulled off the most awesome birthday surprise I have ever pulled off. I'm sure I'll find a way to top it next year though. XD;;

@ Hegei: n___n *nom nom nom* XD
:'D How are you doing? Missed you guys ;3;
>3> but was having an awesome time at the same time XD;;;

Shirtless Exhibitionist

10,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
acfaerie
Fujita! n___n *waves*

It was an excellent trip if you are up for a grammar challanged story since I am a bit tired but still pumped I'll tell you guys how I pulled off the most awesome birthday surprise I have ever pulled off. I'm sure I'll find a way to top it next year though. XD;;

@ Hegei: n___n *nom nom nom* XD
:'D How are you doing? Missed you guys ;3;
>3> but was having an awesome time at the same time XD;;;
User Image

sure i would love to hear it^-^
maybe it will inspire me to do the same thing for my girlfriend -nods-
or maybe visversa

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image
that's good fae biggrin mondo told me he still had cake left and my inner craving weeped softly since i couldnt teleport there to eat it emo but i'm glad you made it back safely biggrin

ok boom..lol..it'll be a greeting biggrin

-grabs a mic and starts singing el manana- gorillaz- oh wait i'm supposed to be drawing XD...damn a.d.d. rofl

Shirtless Exhibitionist

10,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
hegei: XD funny you'd mention that.
did you notice my shirt in the oreo picture?
this is the shirt im wearing
User Image

Desirable Shapeshifter

Loveyy Lemon
O:
Do you guys take items? Hmm..
User Image

(from yesterday i missed this post T^T sorry lemon) i'll take items what item are you talking bout biggrin

lol makos right XD that always happens even when someone's talking to me in person my mind wanders >3<

Clef's Senpai

Friendly Grabber

9,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
BOOM BOOM! *pounces* :'D <33

@ Fujita: XD
You know how things look cool in movies? They aren't as cool in real life sometimes. Just saying XD;;

I spammed all over gaia that I was going to Peru because I was holding a surprise for Mondo. The plan was to arrive, find a big box, gift wrap it and hide in it and pop out and surprise him at his friend Josh's house. The day came and it went down a bit differently:

Jammie and her sister Jess took me to his friend Josh's house for the big surprise after I went to lowes and got a big cardboard thing that I thought was a box and raided the dollar store for gift wrap, duct tape, and the likes. We got there I see Mondo's car and am panicing wondering why he is there early. So I have Jammie go to the door and knock..... No answer after 5 minutes so her sister jess goes to the door as well to look.... they had a sign to go to the back yard so they both knock on the backyard and see Mondo (Mondo hadn't met Jammie so he had no idea XD) and asked for Josh.... So Josh comes out and they try in code to explain who they are and she coughs saying that I sent them, his eyes widen and tells them to come back in a little. and I was peeking out of the car, Mondo was making his way to them XD Jammie sprints and pushes me down and says "GET THE ******** DOWN HE'S HERE" Aand we make a getaway like in those drive by movies as she quickly throws her jacket over me while I'm in the front seat XD; So we go down and hide down the street and think that the coast may be clear so we start making our way back.... we see him in his car and they all shout DUCK RORA DUCK the jacket was thrown over me as Jammie was screaming and Jess was driving them ducking as well and having to swerve to miss cars so we head to the gas station panting for our lives XDD
We finally make it back safe. Realize that the cardboard "box" was a huge piece of cardboard only.We had to make the cardboard into a box... it only got two sides and the rest was covered in shitty sesame street gift wrap XD; After waited in the hot box for an hour before he came and he opened the present and tadaa! Twas me, he helped me out and kept looking at me still in shock and kept asking me if I had been in Peru and not believing me when I said I wasn't XD;; heart

And that was just pre birthday XD;

Then on his birthday treated him out to some italian food and we saw "The Other Guys" which was funny XD;;
And he got a nice massage n3n *wiggles magical hands* I like giving back massages XD;

So it was an overall great birthday mischeif surprise completed! n____n! <3

@ Hegei: It was marble cake, very yummy XD;; hehehe <3
Blame Jammie, she bought him the cake XD;; heart

Desirable Shapeshifter

User Image
lol fae that's so romantical whee -huggles- oh and marble cake -craving comes back- i swear i'm gonna invent flavored iv's seriously..one for sprite and one for cake rofl oh and one for rum and coke XD

-changes track and starts to sing freak on a leash- oh i love korn heart

Shirtless Exhibitionist

10,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
acfaerie
BOOM BOOM! *pounces* :'D <33

@ Fujita: XD
You know how things look cool in movies? They aren't as cool in real life sometimes. Just saying XD;;

I spammed all over gaia that I was going to Peru because I was holding a surprise for Mondo. The plan was to arrive, find a big box, gift wrap it and hide in it and pop out and surprise him at his friend Josh's house. The day came and it went down a bit differently:

Jammie and her sister Jess took me to his friend Josh's house for the big surprise after I went to lowes and got a big cardboard thing that I thought was a box and raided the dollar store for gift wrap, duct tape, and the likes. We got there I see Mondo's car and am panicing wondering why he is there early. So I have Jammie go to the door and knock..... No answer after 5 minutes so her sister jess goes to the door as well to look.... they had a sign to go to the back yard so they both knock on the backyard and see Mondo (Mondo hadn't met Jammie so he had no idea XD) and asked for Josh.... So Josh comes out and they try in code to explain who they are and she coughs saying that I sent them, his eyes widen and tells them to come back in a little. and I was peeking out of the car, Mondo was making his way to them XD Jammie sprints and pushes me down and says "GET THE ******** DOWN HE'S HERE" Aand we make a getaway like in those drive by movies as she quickly throws her jacket over me while I'm in the front seat XD; So we go down and hide down the street and think that the coast may be clear so we start making our way back.... we see him in his car and they all shout DUCK RORA DUCK the jacket was thrown over me as Jammie was screaming and Jess was driving them ducking as well and having to swerve to miss cars so we head to the gas station panting for our lives XDD
We finally make it back safe. Realize that the cardboard "box" was a huge piece of cardboard only.We had to make the cardboard into a box... it only got two sides and the rest was covered in shitty sesame street gift wrap XD; After waited in the hot box for an hour before he came and he opened the present and tadaa! Twas me, he helped me out and kept looking at me still in shock and kept asking me if I had been in Peru and not believing me when I said I wasn't XD;; heart

And that was just pre birthday XD;

Then on his birthday treated him out to some italian food and we saw "The Other Guys" which was funny XD;;
And he got a nice massage n3n *wiggles magical hands* I like giving back massages XD;

So it was an overall great birthday mischeif surprise completed! n____n! <3

@ Hegei: It was marble cake, very yummy XD;; hehehe <3
Blame Jammie, she bought him the cake XD;; heart

now that definitly was full of comedy action and a huge surprize in the end -nods-

now if only i had the money to pull off something like that -sighs while looking at his empty wallet and the small 100 bucks in his bank account-

Clef's Senpai

Friendly Grabber

9,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
@ Hegei: I swear I'll top it next year... how? No clue XD;; heart

*huggles back* whee
XD;; hehehe <3 Isn't marble cake so good?! User Image

o.o if you do, sign me up XD I want one of each! heart

Shirtless Exhibitionist

10,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

-song track changes and gorillaz stylo starts to play-

Clef's Senpai

Friendly Grabber

9,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
@ Fujita: There is this magical place on priceline where you can name your own price and they knock off 50-60% on your trip if you let them pick what time of day you travel and it saves you oodles when flying. That's the only way I was able to afford to. Currently unemployed and broke but wanted to surprise him so bad XD;; I went around for two weeks collecting junk scrap metal and selling it to the junk yard for cash. 3nodding

That's how I was able to raise enough to go. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces