Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tenauri's Significant Otter

Loyal Codger

Loyal Codger

xxxxxxxxxxxxSamplesxxxxxxxxxxxx
More samples available on my dA and secondary tumblr.

P i x e l s

• Mega rusty on these (the winged one is the most recent I’ve done)
          • Each one is done from scratch. I don’t use bases or dolls or whatever; thus sizes will vary.
          • Avatars only unless you really want me to butcher your OC(s).
          • Still don’t have a knack for animating. So don’t count on it.
          No couples or groups, thank you!

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

B & W x S k e t c h e s

• I don’t typically color these, but if I do splash color on it, you’ll get both versions.
          • I also don’t usually do full body sketches. So please specify if you’d prefer a Head shot, bust, or Waist-Up.

User Image User Image
          User Image User Image User Image

User Image tab tab User Image

P a i n t b r u s h x S k e t c h e s

• You pick a color and I draw your request in that color.
          • They are usually quick and sketch-like.
          If you want a splash of color or color state so.
          No couples or groups
          • I also don’t usually do full body sketches. So please specify if you’d prefer a Head shot, bust, or Wasit-Up.

P e n c i l x S k e t c h e s

• Art drawn on paper and either scanned in or taken with my phone.
          • Sometimes it looks hella clean, other times...not so much.
          • The art looks darker via phone and comes out light on the scanner.
          • Please let me know which method you prefer: Scanned or Phone.

User Image User Image
          User ImageUser Image

S i m p l e x C h i b i s

• These range from super simple to more detailed-ish.
          • I suck at backgrounds. So I doubt I’ll do any.
          • Can do couples for these but you MUST provide pose suggestions. I’m terribly uncreative for couple poses lately.

User Image User Image User Image

N o x B l a ck x L i n e x A r t

• Typically art has little to no black outlines on it (maybe the eyes, depends on the color(s)).
          • Takes longer than all others and have very few samples of this type of art.
          • Comes in chibi or Half-body ONLY.

User Image User Image
          User Image User Image

Loyal Codger

xxGeneral x Shop x Rules

O1.) Sonpi-Chan is the ruler of this thread.
        O2.) Follow Gaia’s T.o.S. No ifs, ands, or buts.
        O3.) I do not draw graphic material.
        O4.) If you cancel your order, inform me.
        O5.) Be clear when informing of art request changes.
        O6.) Static references ONLY.
        O7.) No multiple requests. One request per person, please!
        O8.) I can make exceptions to various things in my shop at my own discretion.
        O9.) I reserve the right to add more rules as I see fit.

xxHow x To x Pay
        It’s really super simple!

Step O1.) You, the commissioner, start the trade once I accept your request.
          Step O2.) After the trade is started I, the artist, will work on the art.
          Step O3.) Once the art is done I will quote you a thumbnail preview.
          Step O4.) You finish the trade and you get the full art piece.
          Step O5.) We all go about our happy little lives.

Note: As I have been asked previously about this, I DO accept items in place of gold for art.
          While I’m not utterly keen on it I have no real issues with it if that’s what you’d like to do. It’s just something we should discuss first.

And please know that if you cancel the trade at any point during the process, I will stop working on your art.
        Canceling the trade means you are canceling your order so I will drop it like a hot potato and go on to the next thing.

xxStreaming tab Offline

xxWorks x In x Progress

Loyal Codger

xxxxxxxxxxxxThe Do’s and Don’tsxxxxxxxxxxxx

W h a t x I x W i l l x D r a w :
          ☑ OC’s
          ☑ Avatars
          ☑ Fanart
          ☑ Females
          ☑ Gender swaps / bending
          ☑ Chibis / Full bodies / Waist-Up / Busts
          ☑ Grunties
          ☑ Anthro
          ☑ Ponies (MLP : FIM style; this style is still new to me, request at your own risk!)
          ☑ Goo Girls and some other Monster Girls
            Note: I’ve only drawn goo girls and one spider girl. Request at your own risk.

User Image
        W h a t x I ‘ m x I f f y x O n :
          ☐ Chibi Couples
          ☐ Pony Couples
          ☐ Full body couples
          ☐ Groups
          ☐ Weapons (they look kiddy when I draw them)
          ☐ Animals / Critters
          ☐ Furries
          ☐ Armor
          ☐ Males (especially manly males)
            Note: Younger males are fine if you don’t mind them looking a tad feminine.

W h a t x I x W o n ‘ t x D r a w :
          ☒ Mechs / Robots / Machines
          ☒ Anything that is solid black or white in color.
          ☒ Complicated Backgrounds
          ☒ Manly-Manly Men (bara)
          ☒ Nudity
          ☒ Keiko’s Cake – Usapi Apron; (because I hate it. Orz.)
          Effective as of 1/1/2014

Loyal Codger

xxxxxxxxxxArt Slot Availability xxxxxxxxxx

- Trade Started xxxx - Trade not Started

User Image

xxNormal x Slots — CLOSED

O1.) Closed
              O2.) Closed
              O3.) Closed

xxBribe x Slots — CLOSED

O1.) Closed
              O2.) Closed
              O3.) Closed

xxFreebie x Slots

O1.) ---

Loyal Codger

xxxxxxxxxxThe Order Formsxxxxxxxxxx
Please click the spoiler button for the code for your copy-paste convenience.

User Image

I’d like a Pixel , please!
                      Username:
                      Avatar Reference: (Static and tektek references only, please!)
                      Preference: (Headshot, bust, half-body, full body)
                      Pose Ideas / Suggestions: (Optional)
                      Offer:
                      Extra: (Anything else you’d like me to know)
                      Signature: I, ___(Insert Username here)____, have read the intro/guidelines and understand that the art will not be started until the trade has been started. I also understand that the trade will be finished only when the art is finished and sent/posted up, at that time the trade will be accepted as soon as possible. It is also understood that if I wish to cancel my order, I will let Sonpi-Chan know as soon as I possibly can to inform her of my intentions.

[imgleft]http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j438/Sonpi-Chan/Art Shop/New Thumbnails/Thumbnails 2/qtest_zps7b002bcb.png[/imgleft]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                            [size=18][color=#CA2C92][b]I’d like a[/b] [color=#EEB422]❝[/color][b]Pixel[/b][color=#EEB422]❞[/color] [b], please![/b][/color][/size]
                            [size=11][b][color=#CA2C92]Username:[/color][/b]
                            [b][color=#CA2C92]Avatar Reference:[/b][/color] (Static and tektek references only, please!)
                            [color=#CA2C92][b]Preference:[/b][/color] (Headshot, bust, half-body, full body)
                            [color=#CA2C92][b]Pose Ideas / Suggestions:[/b][/color] (Optional)
                            [b][color=#CA2C92]Offer:[/color][/b] (How much it costs in total)
                            [b][color=#CA2C92]Extra:[/color][/b] (Anything else you’d like me to know)
                            [b][color=#CA2C92]Signature:[/color][/b] I, ___[u][b](Insert Username here)[/b][/u]____, have read the intro/guidelines and understand that the art will not be started until the trade has been started. I also understand that the trade will be finished only when the art is finished and sent/posted up, at that time the trade will be accepted as soon as possible. It is also understood that if I wish to cancel my order, I will let Sonpi-Chan know as soon as I possibly can to inform her of my intentions. [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image

I’d like a B&W Sketch , please!
                      Username:
                      Picture Ref(s): ( No, no, no “current avatar”. Please post a picture link. One that won't change when you change your avi later. )
                      Type of Art: ( Head shot, bust, or waist-up )
                      Offer:
                      Signature: I, ___(Insert Username here)____, have read the intro/guidelines and understand that the art will not be started until the trade has been started. I also understand that the trade will be finished only when the art is finished and sent/posted up, at that time the trade will be accepted as soon as possible. It is also understood that if I wish to cancel my order, I will let Sonpi-Chan know as soon as I possibly can to inform her of my intentions.

[quote="Sonpi-Chan"][/quote]
                            [imgleft]http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j438/Sonpi-Chan/Art Shop/New Thumbnails/bwplz_zpsbbjzmms8.jpg[/imgleft] [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                            [size=18][color=green][b]I’d like a[/b] [color=limegreen]❝[/color][b]B&W Sketch[/b][color=limegreen]❞[/color] [b], please![/b][/color][/size]
                            [size=11][b][color=green]Username:[/color][/b]
                            [b][color=green]Picture Ref(s):[/color][/b] ( No, no, no “current avatar”. Please post a picture link. One that won't change when you change your avi later. )
                            [b][color=green]Type of Art:[/color][/b] ( Head shot, bust, or waist-up )
                            [b][color=green]Offer:[/color][/b]
                            [b][color=green]Extra:[/color][/b] (Anything else you’d like me to know)
                            [b][color=green]Signature:[/color][/b] I, ___[u][b](Insert Username here)[/b][/u]____, have read the intro/guidelines and understand that the art will not be started until the trade has been started. I also understand that the trade will be finished only when the art is finished and sent/posted up, at that time the trade will be accepted as soon as possible. It is also understood that if I wish to cancel my order, I will let Sonpi-Chan know as soon as I possibly can to inform her of my intentions. [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image

I’d like a Paintbrush Sketch , please!
                      Username:
                      Type of art: ( Headshot, bust shot, or waist-up )
                      Preferred Colors: ( One to three colors or I will pick them for you )
                      Picture Ref(s): ( No, no, no “current avatar”. Please post a picture link. One that won't change when you change your avi later. Give multiple for OC if possible. Do not give descriptions only, please! )
                      Offer:

[imgleft]http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j438/Sonpi-Chan/Art Shop/New Thumbnails/pbplz_zpsx0iooa2x.jpg[/imgleft] [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                            [size=18][color=#8F00FF][b]I’d like a[/b] [color=violet]❝[/color][b]Paintbrush Sketch[/b][color=violet]❞[/color] [b], please![/b][/color][/size]
                            [size=11][b][color=#8F00FF]Username:[/color][/b]
                            [b][color=#8F00FF]Type of art:[/color][/b] ( Headshot, bust shot, or waist-up )
                            [b][color=#8F00FF]Preferred Colors:[/color][/b] ( One to three colors or I will pick them for you )
                            [b][color=#8F00FF]Picture Ref(s):[/color][/b] ( No, no, no “current avatar”. Please post a picture link. One that won't change when you change your avi later. Give multiple for OC if possible. Do not give descriptions only, please! )
                            [b][color=#8F00FF]Offer:[/color][/b]
                            [b][color=#8F00FF]Extra:[/color][/b] (Anything else you’d like me to know)
                            [b][color=#8F00FF]Signature:[/color][/b] I, ___[u][b](Insert Username here)[/b][/u]____, have read the intro/guidelines and understand that the art will not be started until the trade has been started. I also understand that the trade will be finished only when the art is finished and sent/posted up, at that time the trade will be accepted as soon as possible. It is also understood that if I wish to cancel my order, I will let Sonpi-Chan know as soon as I possibly can to inform her of my intentions. [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image

I’d like a Pencil Sketch , please!
                      Username:
                      OC Info: ( If it is an OC, please provide a little information on their personality )
                      Picture Ref(s): ( No, no, no “current avatar”. Please post a picture link. One that won't change when you change your avi later. Give multiple for OC if possible. Do not give descriptions only, please! )
                      Camera or Scanned?:
                      Offer:

[imgleft]http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j438/Sonpi-Chan/Art Shop/New Thumbnails/psplz_zpsr34smjqs.jpg[/imgleft] [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                            [size=18][color=indigo][b]I’d like a[/b] [color=darkmagenta]❝[/color][b]Pencil Sketch[/b][color=darkmagenta]❞[/color] [b], please![/b][/color][/size]
                            [size=11][b][color=indigo]Username:[/color][/b]
                            [b][color=indigo]Avatar or OC?:[/b][/color] (Avi or OC)
                            [b][color=indigo]OC Info:[/b][/color] ( If it is an OC, please provide a little information on their personality )
                            [b][color=indigo]Picture Ref(s):[/color][/b] ( No, no, no “current avatar”. Please post a picture link. One that won't change when you change your avi later. Give multiple for OC if possible. Do not give descriptions only, please! )
                            [b][color=indigo]Camera or Scanned?:[/color][/b]
                            [b][color=indigo]Offer:[/color][/b]
                            [b][color=indigo]Extra:[/color][/b] (Anything else you’d like me to know)
                            [b][color=indigo]Signature:[/color][/b] I, ___[u][b](Insert Username here)[/b][/u]____, have read the intro/guidelines and understand that the art will not be started until the trade has been started. I also understand that the trade will be finished only when the art is finished and sent/posted up, at that time the trade will be accepted as soon as possible. It is also understood that if I wish to cancel my order, I will let Sonpi-Chan know as soon as I possibly can to inform her of my intentions. [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image

I’d like a Chibi , please!
                      Username:
                      Couple?: ( yes/no, if “yes” please tell me if it is a friendship or dating thing. )
                      Color: ( Do you want color? No color? Just the line art? I do not charge extra for color! )
                      Picture Ref(s): ( No, no, no “current avatar”. Please post a picture link. One that won't change when you change your avi later. )
                      Pose Suggestion(s):
                      Offer:

[imgleft]http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j438/Sonpi-Chan/Art Shop/New Thumbnails/chibiplz_zpsvvfdvors.png[/imgleft] [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                            [size=18][color=blue][b]I’d like a[/b] [color=teal]❝[/color][b]Chibi[/b][color=teal]❞[/color] [b], please![/b][/color][/size]
                            [size=11][b][color=blue]Username:[/color][/b]
                            [b][color=blue]Couple?:[/b][/color] ( yes/no, if “yes” please tell me if it is a friendship or dating thing. )
                            [b][color=blue]Color:[/color][/b] ( Do you want color? No color? Just the line art? I do not charge extra for color! )
                            [b][color=blue]Picture Ref(s):[/color][/b] ( No, no, no “current avatar”. Please post a picture link. One that won't change when you change your avi later. )
                            [b][color=blue]Pose Suggestion(s):[/color][/b]
                            [b][color=blue]Offer:[/color][/b]
                            [b][color=blue]Extra:[/color][/b] (Anything else you’d like me to know)
                            [b][color=blue]Signature:[/color][/b] I, ___[u][b](Insert Username here)[/b][/u]____, have read the intro/guidelines and understand that the art will not be started until the trade has been started. I also understand that the trade will be finished only when the art is finished and sent/posted up, at that time the trade will be accepted as soon as possible. It is also understood that if I wish to cancel my order, I will let Sonpi-Chan know as soon as I possibly can to inform her of my intentions. [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image

I’d like a No Black Outline , please!
                      Username:
                      Type of Art: ( Chibi or Half-Body )
                      Offer:

[imgleft]http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j438/Sonpi-Chan/Art Shop/New Thumbnails/nboplz_zpsjwbjr1rk.png[/imgleft] [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                            [size=18][color=goldenrod][b]I’d like a[/b] [color=#FFC40C]❝[/color][b]No Black Outline[/b][color=#FFC40C]❞[/color] [b], please![/b][/color][/size]
                            [size=11][b][color=goldenrod]Username:[/color][/b]
                            [b][color=goldenrod]Picture Ref(s):[/color][/b] ( No, no, no “current avatar”. Please post a picture link. One that won't change when you change your avi later. )
                            [b][color=goldenrod]Type of Art:[/color][/b] ( Chibi or Half-Body )
                            [b][color=goldenrod]Offer:[/color][/b]
                            [b][color=goldenrod]Extra:[/color][/b] (Anything else you’d like me to know)
                            [b][color=goldenrod]Signature:[/color][/b] I, ___[u][b](Insert Username here)[/b][/u]____, have read the intro/guidelines and understand that the art will not be started until the trade has been started. I also understand that the trade will be finished only when the art is finished and sent/posted up, at that time the trade will be accepted as soon as possible. It is also understood that if I wish to cancel my order, I will let Sonpi-Chan know as soon as I possibly can to inform her of my intentions. [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Loyal Codger

xxxxxxxxxxxxOrder Pick-Upxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image

Loyal Codger

User ImageUser Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Free Art!?
                                  Yes, yes! Free art! Every one hundred pages, those that post on that page will have a chance to win a fully colored picture for free. It won't be just a doodle. It'll be an art that time was taken on, just like a commission though full body couples do not apply for this. Full body requests may be denied or turned into waist-up/bust shots due to time constraints or lack of motivation. However you will still get clean, neat, art (something like this).

How you get this art is simply by posting. Where ever your post is on that page (minus my own posts) represents your number. I'll generate a random number and if it's yours, you get the art. =)

Example:

Bob : 1
                                        Sally : 2
                                        Nick : 3
                                        Billy : 4
                                        Sonpi: *generates random number 1 - 4* 3 -- Nick gets the art. =)

Next free art of this nature will be on page 900!

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

DO NOT SPAM THE THREAD TO WIN.
                                  Spamming the thread for the free art can lead to disqualification!

Loyal Codger

Loyal Codger

xxxxxxxxxxxxMy Bannersxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              ▷▹ [url=http://tinyurl.com/5ruogy5][img]http://tinyurl.com/7dg796x[/img][/url]

User Image
              ▷▹ [url=http://tinyurl.com/5ruogy5][IMG]http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j438/Sonpi-Chan/Signs/88x31button-1.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
              ▷▹ [url=http://tinyurl.com/5ruogy5][IMG]http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j438/Sonpi-Chan/Signs/200x40button-1.png[/IMG][/url]

Loyal Codger

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAffiliatesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

User Image

User Image x User Image

User Image User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOtherxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Loyal Codger

xxxxxxxxxxxxShop Quote Listxxxxxxxxxxxx
This is for anyone that would like to be quoted whenever my shop opens from its full and / or closed state(s) and slots are available.
If you’d like to be put on this list, please let me know. Same goes for if you’d like to be removed.

Sexy Fox Samurai
                          Hisoka Jun
                          WinterRainSong
                          Raff_sapphire6
                          Ruuke-chan
                          TangiblePeach
                          Celestine Ravencroft
                          Azlein
                          Kurojochu
                          Leader Clair V2
                          Broken Logic BHP
                          The Clumsy Kitty