Widow

GO

Zennedin

Actual Size:

User Image

Regular Size:

User Image

Demonic Sex Symbol

Can I get an amen for saying that Gaa is the best to draw furs? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
Gaacha
Zennedin

Actual Size:

User Image

Regular Size:

User Image

uwaaah Thank you so much! I hope he likes it (Though I am sure he will~)

Dangerous Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
I sent it to him on Skype and he received it but he is just silent. No idea what he thinks. x.x Kind of creeping me out haha.

Thirteenth Phantom

14,500 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Widow

GO

Zennedin
I sent it to him on Skype and he received it but he is just silent. No idea what he thinks. x.x Kind of creeping me out haha.

'^' I'm sure there's a reason why he hasn't replied!!
I'm glad you like it, though. I worked really hard. I just love drawing half-animal people, and horns especially.

Dangerous Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
Gaacha
Zennedin

I'm glad you like it, though. I worked really hard. I just love drawing half-animal people, and horns especially.

Well to be honest here. x.x He was a good friend of mine who loved Satyrs, and it does look like him as a Satyr. But we fought some time ago and he hasn't spoke to me since so... I hope he at least silently liked it, even if he won't tell me. :/

Widow

GO

Zennedin
Gaacha
Zennedin

Well to be honest here. x.x He was a good friend of mine who loved Satyrs, and it does look like him as a Satyr. But we fought some time ago and he hasn't spoke to me since so... I hope he at least silently liked it, even if he won't tell me. :/

D: I'm really sorry to hear that you two fought. Stuff like that can always be stressful '^'
Even if he didn't say anything, I'm sure he did like it. I hope you two will be able to talk again at some point, it's a little sad when things like that happen

Dangerous Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
Gaacha
Zennedin
Gaacha
Zennedin

D: I'm really sorry to hear that you two fought. Stuff like that can always be stressful '^'
Even if he didn't say anything, I'm sure he did like it. I hope you two will be able to talk again at some point, it's a little sad when things like that happen

:/ Well he still hasn't said anything even though I know he got it in skype >.< But oh well. I did what I could so I have no reason to feel bad. :/ Thank you Gaacha for doing that for me. :3 I am trying to save up enough gold to get another one once you are less busy and caught up xD

Widow

GO

Zennedin

:/ Well he still hasn't said anything even though I know he got it in skype >.< But oh well. I did what I could so I have no reason to feel bad. :/ Thank you Gaacha for doing that for me. :3 I am trying to save up enough gold to get another one once you are less busy and caught up xD

You gave me quite a large item for one picture, if you want, I'd be willing to do you a halfbody, doll, or chibi as well with no extra cost. Those I can do in nearly no time--especially now, as you've said, I'm getting on the caught-up train.
apicultures

gaia_angelleft Username: Sinful Wicked
gaia_angelleft
gaia_angelleft What I want: Ashley
gaia_angelleft Price: 17b
gaia_angelleft Details: Everything is in that post ^_^ have questions, quote & ask.
gaia_angelleft :Other: Nope.

When Gaacha opens, I'll order from them.

Widow

GO

Sinful_Wicked
apicultures

gaia_angelleft
gaia_angelleft Details: Everything is in that post ^_^ have questions, quote & ask.

I'll let Ri know about your order, but I won't be opening my slots until the shop re-opens! But it should be open either tomorrow or by Saturday--so I can let you know?
Gaacha
Sinful_Wicked
apicultures

gaia_angelleft

I'll let Ri know about your order, but I won't be opening my slots until the shop re-opens! But it should be open either tomorrow or by Saturday--so I can let you know?

Okay thank you.

Super Superfan

()*:What goes around comes around

ANOTHER AMAZING PIECE GAA 8D
the fur is super cool looking.
i think mine would just look like sandpaper if i tried to draw it XD
ahahahaha

I am a huge pokemon fan ()
Also, please visit my OC request page here~

Invisible Exhibitionist

13,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
RNGE

Although I still think the hardest colour to use on Gaia is Green.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff