3-4 0.050420168067227 5.0% [ 12 ]
5-10 0.15126050420168 15.1% [ 36 ]
15+ 0.25210084033613 25.2% [ 60 ]
Is there a set amount? 0.36554621848739 36.6% [ 87 ]
Total Votes:[ 238 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 89 90 91 > >>

Super Superfan

User Image
Intro: Hello Boys&Girls my name is Sapphy and if you're reading this, you came to draw. Since you came to draw, know that I am a wishlist cleaner ✶this meaning: I like to buy things from your wishlist as payment if possible.✶ I have a very very large extension of OC's and at this point in time, my goal is to make this a perma thread.

This thread is dedicated to my OC's whom I have worked with for 8-9 years now. Please understand the love I put into them, just as you put love into your own creations. I- like many others, intend for this thread to be one to not only show the creativity that other artist have to offer; but to also get to know other gaians and maybe even their own OCs.

If you're still here, then take a look down below, I'm certain that we will both be very happy in the end.

Directory

1.Welcome ══ 2.What to Expect ══ 3. Form and Rules ══ 4. OC list ══ 5. OC list (continued) ══
6. Couple and Group Request ══ 7. Hangout Awards. ══ 8. Artist Spotlight ══ 9. Art Trades ══ 10. About me.

Super Superfan

User Image

ஐ A lot bit about the request ஐ

Say hello to Casandra, you will see a lot of my OC's popping up as you read along to find out more on why I request your marvelous talents.
I have 20+ OC's whom I would love nothing more than to have art done of. Thankfully some thoughtful people here on Gaia have been gracious enough to help me get started on my quest to have art of all of them. I admire those who take the time to look over details, yet at the same time I have respect towards those whom jump the gun and draw because the physical appearance of the character is what sold them. Hopefully you will decide by the next post if you'd like to gimme a chance.

All of my OC's have had their own life problems, fights, wars, make ups, hardships and losses. I try my best to put myself in their shoes so that I can write with them better. They are all very different and their own personalities have a tendency to shine. I'd like to see if maybe you could capture that?

Super Superfan

User Image
❂Form and Stuff you should know❂

I have to be straight up fair in saying this; I'm not a trillionair, I can't produce 100billion gold for every offer. I can hardly produce 50billion sometimes. But, I do work, and I can freely say that I'm willing to buy you GC items that you've been wanting/questing. Please keep that in mind. Also, RL commissions, I've never understood how they work, but again- depending on the style you use I'd be more than willing. (If you were willing to guide me through it)

RL COMMISSIONS CLOSED

Rules
♦Please stand by what you say: If you are going to draw for me, make yourself a deadline. I'm not asking for it by the end of the week. But please don't take a month to do it, I've canceled too many trades in the past because of people who forgot/didn't care.
♦Please always show whips before showing me the finished art.
♦Please don't be afraid to ask questions about my OCs or if you could draw 2+ together. If you do that, I won't be afraid to up my offer.
♦Please stay and chat? I mean that, I really do enjoy talking to people, especially those with common interests.

I send trade You accept You send whip I approve We finalize together that it's done I finish trade

❖Freebies=Love Filled tip❖

[quote="Sweet Saphire Dragon"][/quote]
Hey Sapphy- Let me draw for you ❤
Username:
Art Samples/Link:
Who do you want to draw:
Price: (this can be Art trades, gg, gc items, RL ect)

Super Superfan

※The OC's (prepare yourself)

Welcome...To Aqwantannia. A planet that has ruled over the universe for thousands of years. Some planets had remained unaware of their leadership due to being insignificant, one of these planets, was Earth. When a young Princess ran away from her home, she went to Earth and hid in the home of a man. That man, was Tj. As it will be shown below, because of the decisions that man made, the people below were met. For you see- It all started, with a knock at the door.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
More art of him.
[x][x][x]
[x][x] [x][x][x]

Optimistic and very laid back, Trey is a gentlemen and dear friend to everyone. His original life took place in the late 1800's, he grew up in the mountains of Romania with his family and friends. The village/town area was filled with people of the same strange property sharing abilities. When a person was born in these mountains they were gifted the ability to use an element of the world. It stuck to a basic principal of hydro, winds, stone and wildlife, flames and rare occurrences of light, lightening or shadows. Trey, along with his mom, dad, and little sister, were looked at and agreed upon to be the overseers of their land. Keeping the generational era of their reign alive. But the people all worked in unison, helping one another without wars or fighting. It was a very peaceful, untouched by outsiders type of town. When Trey was older to his surprise, and the surprise of everyone else, he was able to work with every element of their people. He took it as an opportunity to help the people around him, when he wanted to stray away from the mountains he was told to never show what he was capable of doing. He made his way down the mountains and began to expand into his new horizons. He met a man, Chasimus- a man who taught him how to speak french, and later English when he followed him back to England. He trusted and befriended the man. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.However, about a year later Trey felt as though it was time to return to the mountains. He had missed his friends and family.
Making his way back to the mountains he felt a sickening presence behind him. Frightened, he broke into a sprint with the winds that flowed between the mountains back to the top. However, his efforts to warn his people was for not. A daemon woman came to the village and burned and murdered everyone. Her name was Grief. She cast poisonous fumes and chaos onto the area. Trey fought til the very end to protect his family, but after his mother and father had succumb to the daemon creatures attacks, all he had left in his world was his little sister; Ema. He gave his life to buy her more time. Grief cursed her to walk life until she was worth fighting like her brother was. Ema stayed immortal for well over 100years.
An event occurred where Trey was called upon by the gods to pull Ema off the track she was going down. She was tormenting people just as Grief had once did, and she was loosing sight of what her goals were. Trey was brought back, granted new life where his was cut off. He attempted to pull his little sister back on the right path, and was successful, however; the connection they had wasn't the same as it once was. Ema had seen wars, famine, and death more than Trey could ever had. She was happy he was alive, but being immortal dose things to your psyche. Trey began to experience a new life, and met new friends whom he grew to cherish and love just as much as his family. Trey grew up in a futuristic era where humans had met another race and expended further out in the universe. The Allen like race had t heir own abilities but were unfamiliar with what Trey was capable of and marked it as unnatural and God like. Trey hated the idea of being called a 'God' all he wanted was to live his life the way he would have when his village was still around. But the only people whom seemed to be against him were the government system of the aliens race. He tried to escape their bind, but to no avail. For now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ema
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other art: [x] [x][x][x][x][x]
Blunt, horrific at times, and a little too knowledgeable; this is Trey's younger sister Ema. She experienced a troublesome life after her family/friends were taken from her by Grief, a witch that destroyed their quite little villa in the Romanian mountains. Being cursed to walk with the grief she had in her heart until she was able to kill Grief herself, Ema wandered through Russia in the late 1800's until she came across a man by the name of Pavel. When meeting Pavel her eyes were opened to the idea of their being goals to stride towards, other meanings than just a singular set goal in mind. She went and lived her life for over 100 years, never aging.
When she was creating problems for those whom had attempted to plea with her, the gods above brought Trey's soul back down to the grounded world. Trey told her that what she was doing was terrible, that she had to stop being so unreasonable. She was shocked to see her brother, and for the first time in decades cried at the sight of him. She stopped harassing the group of people and watched as time went on. Seeing that Trey was able to stay among the living, she watched at a distance of what her brother was still like as well as seeing the people that she had harassed opening their arms to him. She kept at a distance, always watching- but never interfering.
As time passed, a child was born among the group. A little girl that went by the name of Celia. This began to bring out a more motherly side to Ema when the group of people, along with Trey, were faced with problems leaving the little girl without a father by her 4th year of life. A great war was brought out that destroyed the entire country, thus forcing the survivors to move to another planet. When doing this, Ema kept an eye on the little girl, along with a group of triplets, and protected both her and her family.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ema in the current years has been viewed as a motherly like figure to all younger generations of the world. She is thoughtful towards their needs and treats them as if they were her own children. Despite her hatred for the older generation that her brother was friends with, she took quite the shine to the offspring that they created. Thus, making her part of the ever growing family that is Aqwantannia.
Like Trey, she is capable of forging. She is also a user of Alchemy. As years of solitude let on, Ema tried to stop using the forging abilities she was gifted with, for they were a sharp reminder of what she had lost. Her interest in Alchemy only continued to flourish as she began to let go of her past, and move onto her future.

Note: When drawing her, you do not have to have hair as long as the gaia item, that was simply the best one to depitct her hair. It is to mid back. It also doesn't have to be in front of her eye.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Casandra User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. again 80's version, age 16
User Image
She is a wild and crazy woman who grew up in NY with her 3 other siblings. She was a well rounded sharpshooter from the slums and met two other men, together they all became well feared figure heads. She fell in love with one of the men, and because of that the other (whom loved her) grew envious of his friend. When the two lovers had a child, the third preformed a huge heist and framed her lover. Then, when every mob boss in the city was after the framed man, Casandra assumed the worst because she was lied to by her friend. She took their son and ran, trying to defend him, she eventually had to hide him amoungst boxes near a dumpster. She then continued to run and was shot at by the man whom framed her lover. He then ran back and annouced that her husband was also responsible for that. Everyone was against Casandaras lover, and the son was abandoned..only to be found by the evil mastermind..Daniel.
Her hair is in constantly different styles, really likes to be flashy, and always carries 4 guns with her at all times. She cares deeply for family ties, and won't let anyone hurt her babies. She is very sassy, bringing a certain brightness to the room only she could do. Always one to act before thinking, this woman is truly a force to be reckoned with.
Other art: [x][x][x]

User Image

Marvin

This man is a part of the notorious, and a little strange Amwell family. The Amwells are a rich mafia based family where he, along with his 36 other brothers protect and serve those whom they find worth it. He met Casandra in his later years and couldn't keep her away, later meeting Cain- the three began to have a very interesting friendship.
Marvin is a user of blades, and at times can get a little careless/flat out not care what he is doing when attacking. He will rip, pull, slice, cut, whatever he wants to do and enjoy it a little too much. Something about it just sets him ablaze with pleasure, and his friends tend not to ask why.
He has only one sister, Abigail or Abby as she likes to be called. He is a very straight forward gentlemen, and doesn't like to be pushed around by anyone who can't match him. Cain is very good friends with him for this reason.

Lover to Casandra, Cain is a very very patient man. He grew up along side her and despite his own childhood being wrecked he tried to give her whatever she wanted. Afraid of being a father, when Crystal was born he began to have doubts of him ever being able to give him what he needed too. Cain is the type of man to take care of things when they're needed to be taken care of. He is proud of his past crimes, and would never bat an eye from what he had done. His traitor of a friend Daniel, forced his life into a more solitary state when he was unable to clear his name for the false crimes he was told he had done. With nowhere else to turn, Cain fled the scene leaving his woman and 2year old boy behind.
He then started his own gang and dominated the west united states along with some parts of upper and lower Canada and mexico. He was witty, respectful, and strict. He continued his life of crime for twenty years, until the world became aware of the worlds outside of their own. He then advanced on into the stars where he later came across his son all grown up. Later he bore witness to his beloved Casandra, not knowing if this was fate giving him a second chance, he awkwardly made his descend into a life of getting to know the two again.
Things got better once Cains name was cleared, and Casandra still was fallen for him despite any relationships she had had over the years. The idea of being fatherly towards his own son still made him feel on edge, but he at least knew he could now be there for him.

**Extra note: His hair can be either blonde or the brown. The color is different because of him having to chance it to conceal his identity.
Other art:
[x][x]

Daniel

User Image

This is the man responsible for the horrid past of not just Crystal, but Casandra and her broken family. Daniel was a caniving, blood thirsty brute who had a soft spot in his heart for Casandra. When he found that he could not have her, he took his rage out by taking away the son she conceived with his x-partner in crime; Cain. He raised Crystal like his son, and actually grew attached to him. His weakness became caring for Crystal more than he did his work.
To stop himself from the madness that was childcare, he began to detach himself from Crystal when the boy was around ten. He allowed his men to do whatever they pleased with him, that being said Crystal's life grew to be more terrible with every passing week. Daniel focused on gaining his power and wealth and with a small glint of respect tied in behind it-he made Crystal join in what he and his gang did. Making Crystal like one of the dogs, Daniel began to re-grasp his life's goals and set out to attain them.
Daniel actually had a really..weird soft side for Crystal, because he always wanted him to be his son, and not Cains (Obsessive I know) But he had one final job planned out, he was going to try and Ambush the Kingdom and kidnapped Crystal to do it. He used Crystals information to get all the way to the Palace, yet at the same time he was writing his will, having it ready. He just wanted to have one more heist with Crystal before he died, because he knew that since Cain was back in the picture, he had finally given up. He left everything he owned to Crystal, and that evening at the Palaces festival- he went through with his plans, put a gun to the Emperors head and declared a take over. The entire royal family was at gunpoint. Then Tj busted through the window (was hospitalized, but had seen the takeover on the news from his bed) and gave juust enough time of distraction to help Tatsuya to smash in the men's teeth and fight back. Soon it was a brawl in the palace, and in the end, a lot of people were all pointing their weapons towards Daniel at the top of the palace steps. Crystal slowly made his way over to the rest of them, turned around; and pointed his own gun at him. Crystal shot his only father figure growing up, but later found out that it had been his plan all along.

Jenny

Jenny is Casandras sister, she grew up doing the crazy shenanigans that her sister did. But growing up, Jenny ran off to join the peace corps-coming back a certified nurse. She, in some ways, picked up where she had left off. But when she had found out about the Crime Cain had "done", she was set on protecting her sister and nephew.
Jenny understood that what she and her family had grown up doing was wrong, but at the same time she understood it was how some people had to survive. She had an incident where she was with her group and were firing off shots. They made of victorious naturally, so long as Casandra was there with her, they could never loose. Yet later that night she received a call to come into the hospital, she saw that she was to help the very man she had shot. This opened her eyes on the perceptive of kill or be killed.
Other art:
[x][x] [x] [x]
Tatsuya: Age late 40's. 6'4. Japanese decent. Hair a bit past shoulders. Very well built, muscular. Tatsuya is a very honest, hard working good man. He has anxiety and constantly looks tired. He had an accident a long time ago where Eli had to repair him with his technomancing abilities, thus making him a bit of a cyborg. He has a right arm and left leg that are mechanized. But thanks to both his own engineering and his husbands, its hardly noticeable. He also had a metal plate infused into a certain section of his brain to stop the anxiety (Eli's personal touch) He has many faded older scars all over his body but he is not a violent man. He is very protective though. A lot of them are tiny tiny scars from when he fell in his mothers dis-guarded brackens when he was a child. They've healed for the most part. He loves to tinker and is the proud owner of his own company, he got where he is now thanks to both a stroke of good and bad luck.
Other art: [x]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[X]
[x]

Eli: Age early 30's. 5'2. Alien decent. Eli is an straight forward kind of man, he became the emperor of the country (universe) and took great pride and a bit of arrogance in it. When he became emperor it took away from his time with his husband, but he withheld the emotion because he had more to think of now than just his man. Despite his stature, he is still well respected and gets his word across. He is also very brilliant.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rhys: Age: 17. He is a strange one. He grew up not inheriting any of his fathers ancestral abilities. He began to hate Kazuki and Shun because of their views of how they should live. He later left the palace to find himself, later he found out he was possessing the abilities of a warlock (or witch). He used these to his advantage and decided that his time to control those around him was now. Yet he had no views as a dictator or anything, he simply wanted to take over his father's positions and input his own ideas. He loved his fathers and his Sister Sophie, but just loathed his brothers.
Tektek:

Art: [x][x]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sophie: Age: 17. She is a happy optimistic girl. Despite her brothers fighting constantly, she struggles to see the greatness of having the luxuries they all are so grateful to have. She enjoys shopping and ribbons. But her sweet demeanor should never fool you, she can have an attitude thats all her own, and she likes it like that. She isn't afraid to hop over the palace walls and explore where the commoners live. She loves adventure and tends to do go on them with Shun when they don't get caught. Had/has a loving/more understandable relationship with Rhys than anyone, because she was around him for most of the things that went on.
User Image
[X] [x]

Shun
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or hair change User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shun: Age, 17. He is a former prince of a kingdom and has 3 other siblings. He didn't know his original parents when he was born because they were both pronounced dead after a great war. He lived in the reconstructed palace with his siblings and his guard Ema. Years later the family was reunited and things began to get get better. However, his heritage on his fathers side was given a curse and it began to take its effects mentally on him. He keeps his headphones in at all times (if he can) because the screams of death metal cross cancel out the screams he hears of the billions of people he slaughtered. It was due to his mind being tainted by the curses effects and he grieves with it on a daily basis.

Extra: He has two ruby studded collarbone piercings and the snakebite. Hair being up or down is optional.

other art
[x][x][x] [x][x] [x][Gaa][x]
Couple art of them.

[Kazuki and Shun]
Sophie and Shun

Ҝɑʑυӄɪ

Other art: [x] [x][X][X][X][x][x]
-Kazuki: Age, 17. Brother to Shun along with two other siblings. He grew up protected by his caretakers along side the rest of his kin. He was a very excited and curious boy growing up, always wanting to explore the outer most wall where the commoners lived. The lifestyle of almost peasantry was more preferred by him than staying cooped up in the palace. He grew up having an attachment to both Ema and Crystal whom acted as godparents in a strange sense. While Celia and York were the kids Mama and Papa. The affection was real, and memorable. As years went by the boy's father's returned along with a new era in living for the entire universe. He was able to experience a life of modern society and have an even larger family. Slowly, and hesitantly getting used to his fathers, Kazuki set out to live a carefree and happy life.
-With always having the ability to sense something unusual or bad happening, Kazuki began to grow fearful of his surroundings. With his oldest brother no longer having to be in line for the crown due to his fathers return, he noticed the strange fall-outs that were happening between Shun and Rhys (oldest). In time, Kazuki grew courage to finally step from behind his siblings shadows and stand up for what he thought was right.
-He challenged Rhys when he had began to mock him, calling him peasant trash, not even worth his time ect. Little Kazuki unleashed his families weapons; A diamond Shield and two extended arm blades. Managing to actually cut Rhys; Kazuki yelled at the top of his lungs that he wasn't a coward and he wasn't going to hide anymore. With that being said Rhys destroyed the Diamond shield and punched out his teeth, ripping out his little tongue. Terryfing their sister by witnessing the fight, and later the ripping out of the tongue, Kazuki fell covering his hands over his mouth moaning and crying. Rhys stepped on his chest and told him he was garbage, then disparaging before their eyes. Sophie (the sister) screamed, causing Crystal and Shun to run to the scene, only to see the poor boy in stunned, pain filled, regret/horror.
Extra: He has piercings all around his ear, one on nose, eyebrow. Still has a cuter kid face, hasn't hit that rugged look yet.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Crystal

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crystal had a life of thieving and burglary in his younger years. He did not know his parents until he was in his late 20's early thirty's, so growing up he was led by a mob boss by the name of Daniel. He was a wild, vibrant, and also ignorant boy growing up. His early teenage years of becoming a well developed sharpshooter were filled with soul crushing reality, he managed to escape it by resorting to the usage of drugs and alcohol. Seeing as he was the head of the Mafias pride and joy, no one dare questioned it. Seeing Daniel as his only father figure, he grew dependency issues and was willing to do anything for him. He never found out until later that the head of his mafia, was the man whom attempted to kill his mother and frame his father.
With his father like figure shattered, he ran away. When he finally broke away from his cruel and unusual childhood, he met friends whom he would learn to trust and live out the rest of his life. As he got older, he started a family of his own and had a beautiful girl. He kept his family and friend ties as close as possible, not wanting to loose anyone or anything ever again. Later on in life, he ran across a firecracker of a woman who turned out to be his mother. The story she told him of their separation was a stale, upsetting one. But in the end he knew that Daniel was completely to blame. They found his father, Cain, who was targeted for years on being the murder of dozens of lives that were actually done by Daniel. Casandra (his mother) had been convinced that he was the culprit as well, and didn't trust Cain.
Now older, more calm, and steady, Crystal lives his life to the best of his abilities, with his soul crushing childhood behind him. He is very protective and has made a fine living on his families old plantation down in Louisiana that had been passed down for generations. Now under new management, he uses it for leisure time with his family like a second home. Able to now discover more of his true family ties, he enjoys learning about his families heritage spread throughout the massive home.
He had made friends and was a symbolic father like figure for Kazuki and Shun growing up. He is loved and hated by all at the same time for his bone headed decisions.

Extra things:
Younger Version Age is anywhere between 5-17 (blue hair) Very childish, but wicked at the same time. Didn't really have a sense of morality. Lots of bruises from being abused in his gang. Was seen mainly with alcohol. Gun was given to him by Daniel, classic old school looking. Has tiny indentation on the grip-looks like vines.
Older version Age looking anywhere between 24-40 (Blonde) He has many, MANY, scars that have healed over one another. And a tattoo on his upper arm and along his side. He is much more muscular than his younger counterpart. Usage of his weapons is more. Drinks lightly, but has taken up smoking -cigar- but does not do it excessively. Very honest eyes, very laid back. Understanding of life.
For any version of him when he is old, he has a regular tattoo on his arm. I really should draw up my idea for it..that way it could be added. v//v But its an abstract Falcon with black and blue lines. This is a fine example of it. But much smaller, It wouldn't go clean past his elbow.
But you see, for the winged version- the lines of the ink kind of spread out and flow across his chest and arms. (also slightly on his face) It is just the significance of his quote "Spirited guardian" and its form. The ink changes just because of that factor.

ExamplesUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Younger
[x] [x] [x] [x][x][x][x][x]

Older
[x] [x]

Winged version
[x][x]

Celia

This girl has had quite the life. She grew up with her two fathers until the age of 4, when the 2nd Grief war happened and one scarified himself, along with other family members, to save the others that were fleeing with the kids. She lived underground on a crappy planet with her father Crystal, whom at the time was in a deep emotional grieving process. He drank, he drank just a little too much and locked himself in his room. She was raised by Yevette and Opa, friends to the family along with Ulrike, who also lost his wife to the war. Ema, who kept a close eye on her, made sure that life was somewhat okay for her to live.
A lot of chaos happened that not too many can comprehend. But in short, once the war was one between the heavens, her father and family members were granted life once again, thus restoring her life to somewhat of a normal one. She took up many advanced classes and sporting activities. She also had the perfect balance of both of her fathers personalities. Protective and not afraid to party. She is viewed as everyone's child, because all throughout her life she was raised by/learned by so many people. Bright, joyful, and fun to be around; Celia grew up with a pretty crazy/big family.
She took on many roles through life, She was a excelling class major at Baota university, a guard for the monarchy, and a mother to Shun, Kazuki, Sophie and Rhys after the disappearance of their fathers. Thankfully she had her own father, Crystal and her boyfriend York, to assist in it. Along with Yevette, Opa, and a few others.
She has seen/experienced all different possible angles of life. Walking in both the paths of royals and peasants. She has spoken to the gods that look over her, and those who have cursed her. All ironically loving her all the same.

Other art: [x] [x][x][x]
Tj

A romantic, Tj is a lover of the arts and adores his ever growing family. He is comically in love with sweets, despite all the hatred he gets for having such a high metabolism; he ignores it and consumes however much he wants. He is brother to Tatsuya and his best friend is Violett. He had been in a relationship with Crystal and the two wed. They had met acidently when they were in their teenage years. Crystal was escaping the mafias grip, and was running through one of the parks in Japan. Tj stood up for the boy and protected him. Crystal ran off, but only to return later when his concern of what the men would do to him. In the end, Crystal almost lost his life, when he turned the tables on Tj and wound up protecting him instead. They were together for 30+years, until he had begun to see their relationship falling apart. When the group of friends went to Soho, a planet in which their minds could become more calm and at ease; the sad truth was made even more clear that the life that they had together was indeed fun, but had to come to a heartbreaking end.
Tj was a powerfully intellectual and influential man in the higher monarchs and well trusted by the Emperor Eli. Tj being Tatsuyas brother, it wasn't hard for his say to be word. Snapping after the divorce papers were finally finished, Tj had the idea of starting a-new. Fresh. Literally, for everyone. He, along with the oldest generation, knew all to well where they were to go when they die. They had experienced death first handedly and were all granted second chances and some even third. He gave the idea of how the world was never going to chance, that people would continue to make the same stupid decisions and that it could be all fixed with one click of a button. The button of course being the Ja bombs. These bombs, would literally put an end to the universe. There were so many of them, and they were so powerful that it would take out everyone in the known powers of existence. Thanks to his dreadfully well use of persistence and charisma, the action was put into play.

other art: [x][x]

Abby

Abby is the new lover of Crystal. Their relationship was a very interesting one growing up. Abigail lived in the Amwell manner with her brothers, she took ballet and self defense classes as well as her regular studies. She was a very prim and proper young lady. She met Crystal after a meeting between Daniel and Abbys father had taken place. He was a year older than she was, but the way he acted gave her more of a fascination to talking to him. That, and also aside from her brothers she didn't really socialize. She taught Crystal things Daniel never did; reading, some mathematics and second languages. Their visits together were short, mainly because Crystal was only able to visit when Daniel needed to go and converse with the other adults; but the affection Abby had for Crystal grew to the point of her wanting him to run away from Daniel and live with her.
She, like Marvin, has a strange fascination with knife play. She is very swift and can sometimes get unnaturally aggressive when in battle. Abby has a deepened love for Crystal that even he isn't aware of. After Crystals disappearance when the cartel went wrong in Japan, Abby never saw anyone else. She was confident that one day Crystal would return.
Other art: [x]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ȤєєҜ

A back burner character.

Best Reference

This is My Oc Crystal's, ancestor, whom was banished to the deepest pits of hell for practicing voodoo/black-magic on innocent people. Sometimes just killing them with his own gun. He is sick, twisted, and despite being dead still clings to Crystal after the two made a deal. The deal was he would help Crystal (at the time Crystal was desprite) whenever he coudn't handle things himself and was about to die. Zeek FEEDS off of Crystals suffering, so he does whatever he can, including hurting those around him, to continue that suffering. He possesses Crystal's body sometimes and uses it to fight till the breaking point of death.
Ideas?..
Tipping his hat with an evil smirk
Arms stretched out as two shadows climb the walls behind him on both sides.
A gun up to Crystals head, a smile on his face.
Shadowing behind Crystal whispering terrible things.
User Image

Super Superfan

Continued
(I laughed hard when I saw that it said "Limit 50k words, this isn't a novel)

Snip

User Image

This man is one of the Gods of the universe. He knows all, hears all, sees all. He built a connection with Ema in Moscow back in the early 1800's. Information about this man is unknown to all but her. But there are even things that Ema isn't ready to see yet. Snip (aka Pavel) Has a form that if it were to be seen by mortal eyes; it would make them go insane. Ema, temped by this; sometimes asks him to show her. His reply is always the same. "I will when you agree to finally become my Goddess, Ema." she has only seen a glimpse of it, once.

User Image

Pavel (form best known by others)

The more common form.
The one Ema sees a lot of.
[x]
Chiyo

User Image

This woman is one of the Goddesses of the universe. She is actually the reaper and the assigner of doors. Doors for souls that go to the heavens are a paradise that truly makes them happy. Its her job to make sure people die on time, and are given their doors. She had found herself in a strange situation when meeting Trey for the first time, he would't leave her alone because he was innocently curious of where he was and why. She was annoyed by him for many years (time has no hold up their honestly) yet she began to grow friendly towards him. To this day, they are very good friends.
She was formally known as the Spider Goddess. But was given a position from the high monkeys (the four Gods of all), to be the reaper as well as door checker. All spiders of the universe are hers, she can see through their eyes when needed and call upon them when needed. Her favorite spider is a grand daddy long legs. She is very blunt with reality because she's been around since the beginning of time.
Image Ref
Gaia's spider mod didn't suit her. So, here is this.

Violett
User Image

This woman is who started it all. She is the one who was ''the knock at the door''. Not afraid of how she is viewed by others, this blunt, realistic woman shows no mercy to anyone. She is assertive and even was this way when she was a teenager running away from her life back home. She met Tj when she was trying to hide from the ships above, and insisted that she was moving in. No matter how much Tj refused, he eventually gave in when she destroyed the foundation wall of the front of his home. She told him she could fix it, but had to stay there. (in other words, she found a way to stay). Being a user of her clans natural energy, she is able to make things appear when needed and has an incredible strength despite her physical appearance. She uses two battle axes that are bigger than her.
She is formally known as the Princess of Aqwantannia. She was brought up with her brother Elphie, Felix and Sister Yevette along with a few unmentionable siblings. She grew up mainly with her brother Elphie, her other siblings rarely around her. Her sister Yevette was mentally unstable and locked in a giant bird cage high in 'her bedroom'. Violett ran from home because of the loss of insanity of the kingdom being thrown into disarray from her father, Christopher. The man cared not for a single Aqwantannian and was running it into the ground. She left because of how poorly she was being treated and disrespected. Her other siblings to afraid to do what she did, she was seen as a traitor and hated by the royal family.

She, like Tj, are viewed as the boss. The ones who do a lot of the saving when it comes to boneheaded decisions or the universe cracking in half. She gets things done. These two are a very interesting duo. Their friendship is a well coded bond, that only they reveal to others when necessary. Shes toned down over the years though, her new plans for life are to settle down for once and have a somewhat normal life at the palace, with Tj near by of course. She has grown in the knowledge of what will, and can be for others. So now all that's left is for her and her friends to watch time move by slowly.
Other Art: [x]

Yevette

This fun loving party goer is the sister of Violett and best friend of Crystal. She is very expressive and very thoughtful when it comes to family and friends. She wasn't always the cheeriest though, when she was younger she had an illness that the Aqwantannian's called 'Feral Mode'. The definition of Feral mode was a blood lust that could never be satisfied. She would hunt down/smell out those who were 'wrongdoers' and kill them by any means. Because of this, her childhood was her trapped inside a huge birdcage like prison inside a room of the palace. Her sister, Violett never really knew her as well as she wished. Yevette spent a lot of her life up in that cage, and only later on did she break free. When doing this, she found her way back to Violett who was at Tj's home. She began to grow more unstable and destructive and if it were not for Crystal, whom she became friends with shortly after, she would have been eliminated by the lantern guards and Aqwantannian military. Crystal had manged to distract her while Tj and Violett hurriedly tried to make a serum for her, thankfully between the two bright minds, they manged.
Yevette mellowed out dramatically when the chemicals in her mind began to operate like an Aqwantannians should. She was reunited with her sister and brother and Tj willing opened his door to her. Tj allowed her to stay with them, yet again adding another thankful heart to the house. Yevette and Crystal hit it off, Crystal only being 18 and Yevette 17 when they met- it began the blossoming friendship they have to this very day. She is happier now, and finally having a life of her own.

Super Superfan

Couples and Groups!

(These are preferred but not required!)

So, this is simple..but knowing me I'll make it difficult.
The above Characters are ALL connected in some way! So, it would be preferred if I were to see them interacting in some way with one another. This could vary depending on the OC. That's when you and I would talk about it. But the list is very very long for the many different pairings! Because there are so many combinations. Same goes for group work, there are a lot of combinations that can be done.

I will explain who is who. That will be the best way to do this. Bare with me.

Tj and Violett were the beginning of all OCs
They are best friends.

Tj was in a relationship with Crystal for 30years+

Violett and Yevett are sisters

Yevette and Crystal are best friends.

Tj and Crystal had a daughter,Ceila

Trey and Ema are brother and sister. Ema is younger.

Ema and Pavel are together.

Trey and Tj are friends.

Tatsuya and Tj are brothers.

Tatsuya and Trey are friends.

Tatsuya and Eli are married.

Shun, Kazuki, Sophie and Rhys are ALL children to Tatsuya and Eli.

Kazuki and Shun have a father like relationship with Crystal.

Celia is like a caretaker to the 4 children.

Ema watches over all kids. All kids love her. She is almost all knowing. The kids look to Ema like a mother.

Casandra and Jenny are sisters.

Casandra and Cain are married.

Cain and Daniel were rivals.

Marvin and Abby are siblings. Abby is younger.

Abby and Crystal are now together. And were childhood friends.

Trey and Chiyo are friends.

Pavel and Chiyo are gods.

Super Superfan

The Hangout Awards! •ิ.•ั

While I wish for this thread to stay alive, it cannot possibly do that without the help of a few gaians, which is why I created the Hangout Awards! Its simple, You chat with me.
....Expecting more rules? No, that's it. You just hangout with me, I enjoy company. If I were to do some brand of "Number your post" Deals, that's all that I would get. No one would bother talking, it would be upsetting. sad
What is the Reward? Probably anywhere between a billion gold or a wishlist item. Oh, I could also do art for you..but not sure you'd want that. lol

I do have to say though, despite the above statement I will be having a page contest? Yes. I think it will go something like this-
If you are a regular visitor, you will apply for this rule. If you just hop in at the last second..hahaha..No..

7th poster on page 80 gets 5billion
9th poster on page 90 gets 5 billion
14th poster on page 100 gets 10 billion

Sounds sort of cool, right?

Super Superfan

Artist Spotlight! ◕‿◕

This is made for those whom have worked on my OC's for me.
This art can range from both inside and outside this thread.

Current holder of the spotlight is:
moodscape!
User Image

Previous Artist spotlight:

BlackPandaBear!
User Image

Gaacha!
User Image

Gaacha!
User Image
Sara Hawkins!
User Image

Vallen Heartwood
User Image

Freaque of Nature!
User Image
User Image

Finnualah
User Image

demon dolll
User Image

Deepthroat Jin
User Image

Freaque of Nature

User Image

Super Superfan

Art Trades?........ emotion_puke

If you really want to, I'd be down for it.
I don't have a scanner or anything fancy though. If anything, I'll be drawing regulars here, or just doing it as a thank you if I really like your OC. (or in your case it may not be a thank you, more like an insult.) lol

Sample?
Paper Dolls
[x][x]
Regular
[x][x] [x] [x][x]

Animal?
[x]
Pen
[x][x][x]
Five Nights At Freddy's
Because..I love Chica
[x]
Digital
[x][x]

Super Superfan

More about me?
putting this at the bottom so focus is on OCs..

My name is Corie, I'm 21.
I am obsessed with collection pokemon..very..very obsessed.
I love bright colors..mainly on my socks. >>
I am a pushover, and i'm very understanding of people...>> i try to be..
Talking about OCs is like the only thing that i'm good at when it comes to off the top conversation, y'know unless its about pokemon...life is a little closed off. aha~

Super Superfan

I'm certain I'll add more to my OC page..but...

Super Superfan

I guess if anything...I'm good to go..

Super Superfan

Oh HI *Twitch* My name is H! I'm only called that because my real name would tare up your vocal chords! *Twitch* Thank you for seeing all these lovely people! OH aren't they just LOVELY? I hope you take a second glance, because- I simply adore Celia! Oh yes, yes I do! Oh and Ema..she scary..oh..oh she scary. That Crystal isn't too bright either. *Twitch*...................
Oh...you still here? That's fine! I LOVE people! What should we talk about?

User Image

. _ .

Super Superfan

Super Superfan

OPEN

(*-`ω´- )人(⌒ヮ⌒✿)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers