Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

We invite you to attend our masquerade

an eternal night where you may dance and play

be more and less than who you really are

come and adorn yourself in a brilliant façade

:

[ status : closed ... for the foreseeable future. All orders have been refunded. Apologies! ]

~ Our Masquerade ~

~ * ~

Welcome to our eternal masquerade, an art shop dedicated to the gothic fantasy attire and your stunningly beautiful characters.

We are not quite like other art shops in that we design your outfit for you.

Come and pick your theme, choose your colours, and we will create a masterpiece for your character and dress them in it.

~ * ~

The Fine Print:

1. We ask for creative license for their outfit, so we do not require references for their attire.
                2. We will require references for your character - their hair, their eyes, their face.
                3. This is an art shop for waist up singles only. We may offer more later on through auctions.
                4. It is not first come first serve - we pick out clients carefully.
                5. Our work is a labour of love, so we take our time. Please allow us at least 2-3 months to finish your piece.

~ Our Offer ~

~ * ~

We have two options for you...

The first is for you to have full creative control over your commission.

Pick your own custom theme and colours, and we will work with you to create your masterpiece outfit.

~ * ~

Our Price for Custom Themes and Colours:

▪ Custom Lined CG Style Waist Up ~ 1.5M
                ▪ Custom Lineless CG Semi-Realism Style Waist Up ~ BRIBE ONLY

~ * ~

The second is to pick from our featured themes & colours.

We will offer one of these periodically at half price (750K) up for lottery.

Register your interest with us and we will assign you a number to be chosen by the random number generator.

Winning number will win the featured theme commission.

*This option will be in the Lined CG Style only*

*We reserve the right to reject the commission at the lottery stage if we feel we can not draw your character*

The second option is not available at this time.

~ * ~

~ In Attendance ~

~ * ~

The gallery of our hosts and our guests.

(Samples of what we are offering and the different styles.)

~ * ~

Lineless CG Semi-Realism : Bribe Only

User Image . . . . . . . User Image

~ * ~

Lined CG : Custom 1.5M / Featured Theme Lottery 750K

User Image . . . . . . . User Image

User Image

~ * ~

~ Your Invitation ~

~ * ~

We hope you will consider attending out eternal masquerade...

If our vision and our art strikes your fancy, please fill out our application form:

~ * ~

[quote="caleyndar"][color=white]~ m a s q u e r a d e ~[/color][/quote]
[list][list][size=12][i]To the [size=18]E[/size]ternal [size=18]M[/size]asquerade...[/i][/size]

[size=10][i]I wish to attend and thus request a waist up artwork of myself in a custom designed outfit...[/i]

[b]My Name:[/b] [Character's Name]
[b]Visual References:[/b] [Link to artwork references of your character]
[b]Who I Am:[/b] [A short paragraph about your character and their personality]
[b]My Details:[/b] [Any particular details that must be included]
[b]My Chosen Theme:[/b] [What theme would your like your outfit to be inspired by? e.g. an element, a culture, the sun, the moon, etc] [N/A if you have a Featured Theme and Colours]
[b]My Desired Colours:[/b] [2 to 3 colours that you would like your character to be wearing] [N/A if you have a Featured Theme and Colours]
[b]Mask or No Mask:[/b] [Do you want your character to have a mask?]
[b]My Style:[/b] [Lined CG or Lineless CG Semi Realism] [N/A if you have a Featured Theme and Colours]
[b]My Offer:[/b] [What you will pay - pure and popular/rare items accepted]

[b]* By placing this order, I acknowledge that I have fully read the Rules and understood them, and agree to the copyright terms and artwork usage. *[/b]

[/size][/list][/list]

~ * ~

If you are interested in registering for the [ ] Featured Theme Lottery, please fill out this form.

* ONE entry per person *

( If you win the featured theme, you will need to fill in the above application form to provide us with the necessary details. )

~ * ~

[quote="caleyndar"][color=white]~ m a s q u e r a d e ~[/color][/quote]
[list][list][size=12][i]To the [size=18]E[/size]ternal [size=18]M[/size]asquerade...[/i][/size]

[size=10][i]I wish to register my interest in the current [b]Featured Theme[/b] of [ ]. Please include me in the selection lottery...[/i]

[b]My Username:[/b] [Gaian Username]
[b]Artwork Reference:[/b] [Of whom you would like drawn if you win the lottery.]

[/size][/list][/list]

~ Guest List ~

~ * ~

Our list of our esteemed clients and honored guests...

We hope to welcome you soon...

1. Lucius, sponsored by Oo Midnight Memories oO, page 5. 29th May 2011. [complete - page 15]

2. Lazulite, sponsored by Lhance, page 7, 1st June 2011. [complete - pg 64]

3. kreanes, sponsored by kreanes, page 49, 4th February 2012. [cging]

4. Remi, sponsored by lRemilial, page 69, 22nd February 2012. [sketching]

5. Jaydi Blaze, sponsored by Jaydi Blaze, page 69, 22nd February 2012. [planning]

~ The Rules of Our Game ~

~ * ~

Our eternal masquerade is a place for play... We hope everyone will enjoy themselves here...

To ensure all things play out smoothly for all, here are our rules:

~ * ~

Thread Etiquette:

▪ Follow Gaia's Terms of Service.
                ▪ Do not quote the front page.
                ▪ Do not stretch the thread e.g. by quoting images / quote towers.
                ▪ If you don't have anything nice to say... don't say it at all.
                ▪ Be a conversation contributor! It is hoped that this will be a social thread.
                ▪ Don't PM caleyndar unless it's really an issue you can't discuss on the thread.
                ▪ Don't quote caleyndar unless you are posting an order form.
                ▪ Have a bit of self pride and don't steal any art that may be posted on this thread.

~ * ~

Usage of Artwork:

▪ Artwork commissioned from caleyndar may be used by the commissioner for personal use only.
                ▪ The artwork is not allowed to be used commercially under any circumstance.
                (You may not use the artwork in any way that makes you money in real life.)
                ▪ You may resize and / or crop the artwork you commission from caleyndar.
                ▪ caleyndar's signature does not need to be visible in the resized / cropped artwork.
                ▪ You must credit caleyndar where you use the artwork with "art by caleyndar" at the very least.
                ▪ Do not move or erase the signature in the artwork.
                ▪ Do not edit the artwork in any way other than resize and cropping.
                (That is, do not draw on top of it or change the colours.)
                ▪ You may add text to the artwork if you wish.

~ * ~

Copyright of Artwork:

caleyndar retains the copyrights to any artwork created in this shop.
                ▪ caleyndar reserves the right to use the artwork on other websites.
                ▪ caleyndar reserves the right to create prints from the artworks to be sold in real life.
                ▪ If you disagree with any of these points, please do not place an order.

~ Partnership ~

~ * ~

Link exchange:

Only 200x40 or 88x31 banners accepted. Please post your code in thread and link back for exchange.

No temp shop please. We are looking for long standing partnerships. Thank you.

~ * ~

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/t.71931997_1/][IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g241/caleyndar/Masquerade Gaia/Masquerade200x40.png[/IMG][/url]

~ Our Partners ~

~ * ~

Our partners in the creative arts:

User Image

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers