Welcome to Gaia! ::

ItsChildsPlay> Thankyou! heart I keep meaning to post a screen shot of the colouring so far for the sample art, but then I think... I can get a little more done before I do that... Hahahaha. XD

bubble> What, seriously??? XDDDD Wow, your body must be awesome to keep working whilst you took a nap! I seriously am dead to the world when I nap/sleep. I don't hear the phone ringing - it's amazing I hear the alarm!

I thought you would! You were just too sleepy and had a mental blank. XDDDD

blurry> *Randomly noms on B* ... I woke up, and I'm kind of hungry, okay? >____>

Hmmm, I don't find David Bowie attractive in any of his other pics / music clips either! But... in the Labyrinth, he's... we... Jarad. XDDDD I'd compare him to the way girls see Edward from Twilight these days, but that might be insulting. XDDDD Jared is sooooo much more awesome. XDDD He wears much prettier clothes too!

Generous Giver

screeni screenie screenie!!1
*jumps up and down and chants*

Wicked Wolfe's Husband

Dapper Codger

caleyndar

Nah, just take a look around the forum. I think its a combination of a tektek store and an art store. Only with way more possibilities and a great style. And yeah...but most breedable shops have a pre-set 'shape' that they then just alter the colors and maybe add some details. Unless it's a full outright breeding shop...but then it costs an arm and a leg if you go through the auction, or you have to put a ton of work into building your pet before you see anything. This is much better.

That would be Lotus you're thinking of. Lazulite was that dark fellow I commissioned you to do a mean chibi of? But if you prefer Lotus, hey, I'd love to see that too. If you went with Lazulite, he would be silver, sapphire blue and black. Just let me know, and I can re-fill out the form with either preference.

Ooo, I can't wait to see this experiment your doing with your coloring. Semi-lineless huh?

Wicked Wolfe's Husband

Dapper Codger

demon blurry eyes
Too long. (Smiles) Ah, that sucks about the computer problems, but I'm glad they were all fixed up. It's really frustrating when your computer starts acting up. Hahaha, I know what you mean, it's kinda a bit of a burden sometimes isn't it? But I hope you're still drawing.

I've been doing well---had some unwanted excitement with my bathroom sink pipe breaking on Mother's day. I wasn't home and neither was my roommate so we came home to a bit of a mess, and a traumatized cat. He's better now, but once in a while, he still will jump or skulk around the place for no reason.

And if it makes you feel less in the minority, I hadn't seen Labyrinth until I was older, a few years ago. I'm not a fan of that actor either...but somehow, like Caley mentioned, he just seemed very impish faerie king. But he maintained a great balance of masculinity to the part. It was pretty impressive. And how doesn't love Ludo? Or whatever his name is. XD
Lhance

.... Sorry. XDDD I... get mixed up easily!!! ... in my defence, I've drawn Lotus way more than I've drawn Lazulite (thanks to Kimmi... XDDD ) ! I totally vote Lazulite though. He was awesome to draw as a chibi, so I'd like to give him a go proper! And yes, silver, sapphire and black would be brilliant!

Well, I'm glad you like the shop concept! I'm enjoying myself way too much with the colouring... amazingly enough! Maybe it's just that it's a different way for me than the usual outline, layer, detail. I feel without the lines, I can be a bit more spontaneous... I've been adding little pearls here and there, and just tweaking things. I've err... only really finished half a face, but hahahahaha........ it's getting there slowly! Strike the semi-lineless... it's lineless and sort of semi-realism instead. OTL OTL OTL

I'll post the screen cap sample in a bit! heart
In Progress Screen Cap of Aether's Face! HAHAHAHA.............

... That is um, the resolution of my screen... But my laptop screen is only a 17" widescreen... So... yeah, it's actually physically smaller!... I hope you guys have a high resolution monitor....??? XDDD (1920 x 1080???)

Assimilated Bunny

right, i wasn't totally out like i was last night. but my eyes were closed - conversations & a few players had come & gone

gah, i get mental blank without being sleepy. sleepy just makes it worse
Did we ever play together on zOMG? I remember teaming up with blurry and shaka for a halloween event like two years back. XD The time where you had to go through the portal to kill werewolves and vampires! I think that was my fav zOMG event.

Awww, I'm sure your mental blanking isn't that bad!!!

Assimilated Bunny

yea, we farmed fluffs on the greens (not sure which event it was, maybe when jack was lurking *shrugs*)

hehe - no, at times i get lucky & remember things wink

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
caleyndar
~ m a s q u e r a d e ~

To the Eternal Masquerade...

I wish to attend and thus request a half body artwork of myself in a custom designed outfit...

My Name: Lucius
      Visual References: [ x ]
      Who I Am: I am a vampire. I'm 78 years old but I look very good for my age. I come from a wealthy family and I constantly feel caged by my family's expectations of me being the eldest son and the weight attached to that, because of that I hide my real emotions, I am quick to smile even if I am unhappy and I can hide what I am really feeling and thinking. Music is my love and passion - writing songs and playing guitar though I can also play violin and piano. Music is how I show my thoughts and emotions, it is an outlet for me. And when I am not writing or playing, I am listening to music. Consequently I come across distant and emotionless at times, though I can read and sense others emotions if they are strong enough.

My Details: Eyes are silver-gray, fair skin and his hair is wavy, light silvery-white and usually covers his ears because they're pointed but you're welcome to show them in this picture [you can even give him earrings and other accessories]. Though if you want to draw him more vampiric his eyes change to a iridescent liquid silver with cat like pupils and his fangs are more noticible with his ears being visible.
      My Chosen Theme: Moon
      My Desired Colours: Emerald, Black and Silver? I don't really mind, I'll let you decide just as long as there's not tons of white...everyone tends to put him in white and his colouring is so fair already. Not that I need to worry since you hate CGing white.
      Mask or No Mask: Up to you, I don't mind.
      My Offer: 1 mil

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
caleyndar
~ m a s q u e r a d e ~

To the Eternal Masquerade...

I wish to attend and thus request a half body artwork of myself in a custom designed outfit...

My Name: Kheto
      Visual References: [ x ]
      Who I Am: I am a thief and a mercenary, I'm twenty-three years old. I have a fondness for expensive objects and money that people often interpret as shallowness but it's not that - just from my point of view money makes the world go round. I was originally the heir to a very successful business, my father was a merchant however when I was twelve I came back to find my four siblings and my parents all murdered. I was in shock and would have died if my mentor hadn't found me, he taught me to steal and became his apprentice. I got my revenge later, which I suppose should lead me to mentioning I do hold a grudge. I'm a versatile and resourceful guy and though I'm not afraid to retreat from battle I'm not a coward - I just like keeping my skin intact. I suppose I portray a fairly easy going and carefree attitude as a rule and not much fazes me, though of course I don't go around with my heart on my sleeve and I find expressing my real feelings quite difficult since I'm out of practice and I can be loyal and honorable if the people I align myself with deserve it.

My Details: Eyes are medium blue, hair is black and layered sticks up, has small plaits [and you're one of the only ones who has previously done his hair right everyone keeps drawing it f***ing flat]. Since you're dressing him up you can leave all the little plaits out [thou i like them] and of course the headband/bandanna thing. Light tan....he especially likes shiny stuff? XD
      My Chosen Theme: Sun or fire
      My Desired Colours: Burgundy, black, sapphire [little bits of silver or gold since he likes shiny stuff] But really its up to you, I don't mind
      Mask or No Mask: Up to you, I don't mind.
      My Offer: 1 mil

Oo Midnight Memories oO
Lucius

Hey Kimmi! XD Thanks for the interest in the shop and for posting these requests. I'll accept your order for Lucius with the agreement that I can change the emerald to another colour depending on how the piece turns out (probably shades of violet-blue?). The black and silver would work really well with the moon theme though!

I'll add Lucius to the guess list now. XD Send the trade whenever. I will post a sketch when it's done (I have to finish sketching Not!Phoenix first. Despite being Not!Phoenix, he is just as bitchy and a pain the a** when it comes to his artwork, and kind of fighting tooth and nail against the whole blindfold idea. =____= )

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
caleyndar
Oo Midnight Memories oO
Lucius

Hey Kimmi! XD Thanks for the interest in the shop and for posting these requests. I'll accept your order for Lucius with the agreement that I can change the emerald to another colour depending on how the piece turns out (probably shades of violet-blue?). The black and silver would work really well with the moon theme though!

I'll add Lucius to the guess list now. XD Send the trade whenever. I will post a sketch when it's done (I have to finish sketching Not!Phoenix first. Despite being Not!Phoenix, he is just as bitchy and a pain the a** when it comes to his artwork, and kind of fighting tooth and nail against the whole blindfold idea. =____= )

That's fine, I'm happy with any colour really. I give you as much artistic freedom as you want.
And I don't mind, started the trade <3
Thanks for the trade Kimmi. heart

... ugh. Dinner. >_> What to cook reheat from the freezer... or will I be lazy and just go by some takeout???

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff