Welcome to Gaia! ::

Assimilated Bunny

User Image
User Image

wahmbulance My friend is doing much better, thanks for all the well wishes. heart

I been busy helping a sick friend & as much as I dislike extensions... I just really have no choice. The NEW end date will be September 7, 2012 ... please have finished art submitted by midnight pacific time (GMT-8 ).

*See page 2 for instructions on submitting your input.
Welcome ... top prize 1mill pure + other smaller prizes

Begins: now --- Ends: Midnight ... August 31, 2012 (All times are pacific)
Entries must be received before the contest ends, there will be NO EXTENSIONS

Pictures will be judged on: character likeness, content & artistic talent.
Character likeness = can i tell which avi it is? Content = is there action?
Artistic talent = need i say more? No worries if you think your talent is lacking,
content usually holds more leverage. So please, make your picture tell a story
(no, that doesn't mean you have to submit a written story).

There's no limit on the number of times that an artist may enter
Tips/gifts may be limited to 1 per art.

User Image

wahmbulance Follow Gaia's ToS!!!
wahmbulance Do NOT quote the front page.
wahmbulance Keep advertisements limited to signatures.
wahmbulance Please DO NOT flame other people's work or your own.
wahmbulance All art contest entries are expected to be original and your own work.
wahmbulance Behave yourself - if you're asked to leave, you will forfeit your claim on any prizes that you may have won.

art by blurry, cropped with permission ...FOR MY USE ONLY
If you have questions, PLEASE ASK; you'll be saving us both some time & grief.
I recently sold my faust's bottle & decided to use some of my profit to fund this contest. I hope you enjoy this as much as the new owner of faust's bottle enjoys her new wings.

Welcome/Rules * Draw This * Prizes * Entries/Winners * Bonus Oppotunitiess * FAQ * Links In/Out * Usage/Copyright

Assimilated Bunny

User Image
You're always welcome to draw my current avi. If you choose this option, it's advised that you grab a screen-shot as I may change.
Please note: I do play zOMG!, most times as 'I-am'. Although I can't/won't stop you from drawing these, I have the right to accept the art as a freebie.

Welcome/Rules * Draw This * Prizes * Entries/Winners * Bonus Oppotunitiess * FAQ * Links In/Out * Usage/Copyright

Assimilated Bunny

User Image

wahmbulance -August 31st ~ You'll notice that the 'waist' category has been scratched out ... 1 entry does not make a contest. The gold that was set aside for that will be transferred to a 2nd place overall.
-April 23rd ~ I will be adding a monthly prize of 50k ... this will go to the artist of the pic I like best atm. Once a piece of art has won a monthly prize, it will no longer be eligible for monthly prizes... but it will still be in the running for the final prizes.

*Best Overall 1 Mill
2nd Overall 750k
Best thigh+ 750k ... Best waist 500k ... Best Headshot 250k
2nd thigh+ 500k ... 2nd waist 250k ... 2nd headshot 125k

Each entry will earn a gift/tip for the artist ... tip value = 20k-60k.
At this point there is no limit, but this may change in order to give to others.

Each category must have a minimum of 3 entries in order to give out second place prizes.
More prizes may be added at the end & will be determined by the amount of arts received.
In the event that more prizes are added, there will be a limit of 1 prize per artist.

Assimilated Bunny

User Image
All entries must be posted here (in this thread), you may post a watermarked copy here & send a non-watermarked version via pm if you wish.
You're welcome to just post your pic, & for those who prefer a form...here ya go
[b]I'd like to submit my art[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Pic/link:[/b]
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image
March................April................May................June................July................August
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Assimilated Bunny

Assimilated Bunny

User Image

Are headshots are ok? Yes, all art is loved. Although, waist or better has a better shot at the top prize.

Am I allowed to leave any of the items out? Of course, I don't expect anyone to draw all that clutter.

Is there something that I shouldn't remove? Anything listed here, especially my wedding ring (draw what the pose allows).

Do we just post our picture when we're done? Yes. If you post a link, I prefer Photobucket or DA.

What is thigh, waist and headshot? Ok, I think it might be easier to just show you...
User Image <--- head User Image <--- waist User Image <--- thigh User Image <--- full

Assimilated Bunny

User Image
Please post your link here for exchange. I may accept a pm if it's labeled, but why take a chance...
I do not click tinyurl's & I don't expect my visitors to click them either, please provide non-tinyurl's when exchanging links.

In

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.77865623/] [img]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q178/krenaes/contest12/th_banin.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.77865623/] [img]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q178/krenaes/contest12/banin.png[/img][/url]

Out

Art Shops
User Image User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image
User Image

Art Contests
User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Other
User Image User Image

Assimilated Bunny

User Image

Usage of Artwork:

▪ Artwork drawn for this contest may be used by me for personal use only. Meaning; I may resize and/or crop the artwork, artists' signature may or may not be visible in the resized/cropped artwork. All artists will be credited whenever/wherever the artwork with is used. I will NOT alter arts in any other way.

Copyright of Artwork:

▪ All artists retain copyrights to any artwork created for this contest...including but not limited to; the right to use the artwork as samples or on other websites & the right to create prints from the artworks to be sold in real life.

Assimilated Bunny

...open arrow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas