Welcome to Gaia! ::

Favourite site to view art streams?

Livestream 0.23214285714286 23.2% [ 13 ]
Picarto 0.48214285714286 48.2% [ 27 ]
Joinme 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 12 ]
Other (Please let me know!) 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]

Wealthy Codger

Auctioning pixel art! Don't worry, I'm still working on my current Gaia commish!

Wealthy Codger

cynthia3314
Did the item list pm get through to you?

Oh, yes, i got that! I've just been busy and i forgot to reply. I'll do that now owo
Kingly King Gideon
Oh, yes, i got that! I've just been busy and i forgot to reply. I'll do that now owo

Don't worry, I understand. I already replied back to it.

chuupii's Senpai

Seasonal Wyvern

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

「//sits and sleeps on chair in thread//」

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
oh wow..are we actually alive?

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

yups <3 ki Ki is still here

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500

Wealthy Codger

It's been a while since i updated here, here are the latest Gaia commissioned animations:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Right, let's try and get up to date e3e

Wealthy Codger

Kiro_Shinigami

Kiki! I swear your here more then i am these days XD I'm sorry I'm always so absent on here these days *Hugs*

Wealthy Codger

Lugia Senpai
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Rolls you up in blanket and stores you in a cupboard* You are clutter D: <

Wealthy Codger

Nordic
I've been addicted to modded Minecraft. Most especially the mod packs with the HQM mod.

I know that feeling. I've played practically every modpack under the sun XD as long as it has hidden fortresses and i can build a forge I'm happy XD

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Kingly King Gideon
Kiro_Shinigami

Kiki! I swear your here more then i am these days XD I'm sorry I'm always so absent on here these days *Hugs*
Its Ok Ru chu chu chu! Ki has been in ad out of all life and Happy as a pig in s**t <33 I am just overjoyed to be alive.

And you?? Do tell me you have been well.

chuupii's Senpai

Seasonal Wyvern

Kingly King Gideon
Lugia Senpai

*Rolls you up in blanket and stores you in a cupboard* You are clutter D: <

;n;

lulabones's Senpai

Witty Kitten

Hello!
I've added your banner to my shop

Can you add mine? ;v;

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/nana-bun-s-art-shop/t.95679735/][img]http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p523/XxNana97/Borders/nanabunbannerartshop.png[/img][/url]

Thank you! qvq

Wealthy Codger

l --Nana Bun-- l
Hello!
I've added your banner to my shop

Can you add mine? ;v;

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/nana-bun-s-art-shop/t.95679735/][img]http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p523/XxNana97/Borders/nanabunbannerartshop.png[/img][/url]

Thank you! qvq

Added! Man I really need to update my banner, it has year old art on it ; 3 ;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas