Picarto 0.48214285714286 48.2% [ 27 ]
Joinme 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 12 ]
Other (Please let me know!) 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]

Wealthy Codger

Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon

Look Who's finally on stare heart

Hey babycakes, i was just about to message you! I haven't talked to you in ages ; 3 ; I've been so super busy recently, i've barely been on Gaia at all! But maybe i can try and fit a livestream in today? heart

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky
Kingly King Gideon

Look Who's finally on stare heart

Hey babycakes, i was just about to message you! I haven't talked to you in ages ; 3 ; I've been so super busy recently, i've barely been on Gaia at all! But maybe i can try and fit a livestream in today? heart

Heeeeyyyy toots....-Clicks tongue- Do itttt....But I'm in a darwing mood so i'd lurk the stream

Wealthy Codger

Assistant Suzu

Nordic

aBADcold

Bourbon Whiskey

Ambivalently

Princely Princess Milky

Digital Eden

tzesza

Kiro_Shinigami

Taylonn

Vedetta Fiore

Viice

AmbitiousDESIRE

Blood Mistress Kyoku

-NNy-SOAd

Malicesu

BellaMuerte1

BZNIS

cynthia3314

Lugia Senpal

Livestreaming! Working on a Binding of Isaac doodle, maybe more?
Kingly King Gideon
why is it when I try to see a stream there, I can't sign in by placing a username? to chat that is.. I can't crying

Wealthy Codger

cynthia3314
Kingly King Gideon
why is it when I try to see a stream there, I can't sign in by placing a username? to chat that is.. I can't crying

With Picarto you have to sign up, even just to watch streams, though i understand a few people have been having trouble signing up... I'm sorry for the trouble cat_crying
Kingly King Gideon
With Picarto you have to sign up, even just to watch streams, though i understand a few people have been having trouble signing up... I'm sorry for the trouble cat_crying

Oh! I thought it was only me, kinda feel relief now. No need to say sorry ^_^ *pats your head* I just wanted to know.

Mewling Kitten

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
-Walks in like a sour apple-

Wealthy Codger

Princely Princess Milky

*eats sour apple*

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Kingly King Gideon
Princely Princess Milky

*eats sour apple*

Oh....You can eat me any time baby. -Wink wink-

Man-Hungry Connoisseur

16,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Kingly King Gideon

Dumb question - your Thread subject says 'full', but the Slots section of your thread says that the Bribe slot is open. Are you accepting bribe-ful commissions at this time?

Wealthy Codger

Timmish
Kingly King Gideon

Dumb question - your Thread subject says 'full', but the Slots section of your thread says that the Bribe slot is open. Are you accepting bribe-ful commissions at this time?

Oh, that would be because i forget to update my whole shop when things change >3>" Sorry, the shop is indeed closed for now, until i finish the current one I'm working on!

Man-Hungry Connoisseur

16,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Kingly King Gideon
Timmish
Kingly King Gideon

Oh, that would be because i forget to update my whole shop when things change >3>" Sorry, the shop is indeed closed for now, until i finish the current one I'm working on!

Very good - thought that might've been the case. Could I please be added to the list of folks to notify when your shop re-opens? Best of luck with your commissions! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff