• Peoplewatcher 100
gutmouth
Enchanting_Codswallop
gutmouth
Enchanting_Codswallop
gutmouth
oh my gooodddd
70b for my jerk?
pleeease lemme know if you don't like him! i have SOOO many more!

Here he is! I hope it's worth 70 billion!~
User Image

o H MY GOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHH
I LOVE IT SO MUCH

Oh yay! I'm so, so glad! Heheh, he was fun~

the ONLY THING that's just a little off is his skin color// which is like almost completely white bUT PLEASE DON'T FEEL COMPELLED TO FIX IT i really do love it

Awwww...I'm so sorry! His skin was actually pretty white until I added extra layers of background... Ah...I would fix it if I could but I merged his skin with his lines already. TAT Wahh...I'm still happy you like it though!

Silver_Centurion's Boyfriend

Friendly Husband

11,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ky to the rescue
Enchanting_Codswallop

User Image
User Image
                                  Sylvia: xxx
                                  In one of these two: x or x (Or your own design)
                                  With all red changed to emerald green, this is important.
                                  Fangs and/or blood is love. The fangs are important to her, blood optional.
                                  Note that on the version with her hair DOWN, the artist forgot to make the bang on the viewer’s left longer than the other side. So if you could do that that’d be swell.

100b?

Edit: Posing can I mention that I thought it'd be cool if she were eating an apple or a Pecha Berry or victimizing a Pikachu?

Hmm...thank you very, very much for your interest in my shop. At the moment I'm not for sure if I'd like to do that. However, your little character is super cute. I'm going to remember you and give you a super sexy awesome sketch for free later, OK? Again, I'm very sorry! (I might just make you a free picture...I absolutely LOVE coloring that shade if skin...)

Friendly Husband

11,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
Enchanting_Codswallop
I know you prefer men. But I've got a project I've been trying to get an artist for for going on three years now. For reals. So maybe you would just take a look, for shits and giggles.

I usually like drawing boyish girls, little boobies are cute, but I'm not for sure if I could create what you want...I'm very good at drawing meaty, thick men and women, so such a small one will be a challenge for me. Perhaps I could give you a free sketch and you tell me how you like it? I'm very sorry, but it will be a little while! I just wanted to respond to you so you know you're not being ignored!

Hunter

2,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
How much would it cost to draw my avatar 🙈? xp

Mewling Receiver

Enchanting_Codswallop
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
Enchanting_Codswallop
I know you prefer men. But I've got a project I've been trying to get an artist for for going on three years now. For reals. So maybe you would just take a look, for shits and giggles.

I usually like drawing boyish girls, little boobies are cute, but I'm not for sure if I could create what you want...I'm very good at drawing meaty, thick men and women, so such a small one will be a challenge for me. Perhaps I could give you a free sketch and you tell me how you like it? I'm very sorry, but it will be a little while! I just wanted to respond to you so you know you're not being ignored!
Wow, I would love that. ; u ; Thank you.

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Enchanting_Codswallop
Hmm...thank you very, very much for your interest in my shop. At the moment I'm not for sure if I'd like to do that. However, your little character is super cute. I'm going to remember you and give you a super sexy awesome sketch for free later, OK? Again, I'm very sorry! (I might just make you a free picture...I absolutely LOVE coloring that shade if skin...)
User Image
User Image
                                  I'm like hella flattered, actually? Thank you! * w *
                                  I will say if it's just the halloween part of drawing her you're not interested in, I have a couple of other outfits I'd really like to see her drawn in?
                                  I'd still be willing to pay for it, so just let me know? ^^;

Cosmic Guardian

Good luck bump! Those samples are awesome. I'm so tempted to throw one of my guys your way
-just needs to make some extra gold first-

Enchanting_Codswallop

you're welcome. emotion_awesome
i was actually book marking this place for me to put in an order.

i'm not sure if you'd be interested in doing a couple piece based off of me and my bf? i just adoooooooore the way you make men. ummmf. ; A;
link to the couple here
i was thinking either thigh or fullbody? ><;

offer; where weeping ends (28b), my playful neighbor (45b+), agape's cut (54b), summer haircut (12b), astra: whipping white devil tail (13.5b), sdplus #176 thief (50b)
total comes to about 200b.

Friendly Husband

11,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
Enchanting_Codswallop
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
Enchanting_Codswallop

Wow, I would love that. ; u ; Thank you.

No problem! heart

Friendly Husband

11,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ky to the rescue
Enchanting_Codswallop
User Image
User Image
                                  I'm like hella flattered, actually? Thank you! * w *
                                  I will say if it's just the halloween part of drawing her you're not interested in, I have a couple of other outfits I'd really like to see her drawn in?
                                  I'd still be willing to pay for it, so just let me know? ^^;

Oh, it's not the Halloween thing, I'm just not in the mood for it...I'm weird like that...Give me a few days and I'll decide for sure. The more I think about it the more I don't mind. Hmm...Perhaps send me a few of her other outfits? I'd like to see what else I can put her in. I get inspired for each drawing by something the character is wearing or what their face looks like. I judge the whole atmosphere of the picture by those items. If I'm not in the mood for the atmosphere I judge on the picture I kind of...Get disinterested. But perhaps I will like it more if there are other choices. I'm very, very sorry, I'm just a little strange I guess...

Friendly Husband

11,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Starlight Princess Lucky
Good luck bump! Those samples are awesome. I'm so tempted to throw one of my guys your way

Oh~ What kind of guys? ;3 Hehe, I'm sure you've got all kinds of cute characters~

Friendly Husband

11,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
DJ H u g g i
Enchanting_Codswallop

you're welcome. emotion_awesome
i was actually book marking this place for me to put in an order.

i'm not sure if you'd be interested in doing a couple piece based off of me and my bf? i just adoooooooore the way you make men. ummmf. ; A;
link to the couple here
i was thinking either thigh or fullbody? ><;

offer; where weeping ends (28b), my playful neighbor (45b+), agape's cut (54b), summer haircut (12b), astra: whipping white devil tail (13.5b), sdplus #176 thief (50b)
total comes to about 200b.

Hm...I'm tempted~ But to be honest, I haven't really done many item trades before. I don't want to deny you because of your offer, but I'm not for sure how to feel about drawing for items. I do like the thought...That is a very generous offer! Would it be terrible of me to ask you to wait a day or two for me to decide? I want to watch those items in the marketplace, because some items are very hard to get rid of, and I'm not particularly interested in any of them. But what you're wanting me to draw is very cute, and I have no qualms about that! So it's a maybe, just because I'm very amateur when it comes to trading art for items...I'm so, so sorry! I hope you understand.

Cosmic Guardian

Enchanting_Codswallop
Starlight Princess Lucky

Oh~ What kind of guys? ;3 Hehe, I'm sure you've got all kinds of cute characters~

XD I have a bunch of different guys, a whole series worth of them actually 3nodding

Though, I've been tempted to get some art of either my darker themed guys (it's October, can't resist) or my war hero. They're all fantasy based

It was them muscles in the pickup that caught my eye though. Aiden (war hero guy) had a bit of a strong build since he's pretty much done manual labor ever since he was a child all the way until he was a young man, then picked up black smithing. But nearly all the pics I have of him give him either the typical anime lean pretty boy build, or make him sooooo buff that he looks like Major Armstrong
User Image

Enchanting_Codswallop

i understand completely...! i'll wait a few days, but please get back to me soon!
i do realize that trading art for items is a bit hit and miss.
mainly cause the items offered could inflate rapidly or tend to deflate depending what goes into the latest RIG.

i am glad you're interested. c:

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Enchanting_Codswallop
Oh, it's not the Halloween thing, I'm just not in the mood for it...I'm weird like that...Give me a few days and I'll decide for sure. The more I think about it the more I don't mind. Hmm...Perhaps send me a few of her other outfits? I'd like to see what else I can put her in. I get inspired for each drawing by something the character is wearing or what their face looks like. I judge the whole atmosphere of the picture by those items. If I'm not in the mood for the atmosphere I judge on the picture I kind of...Get disinterested. But perhaps I will like it more if there are other choices. I'm very, very sorry, I'm just a little strange I guess...

User Image
User Image
                                  Haha it's okay I follow. I just feel bad you offering to do all that work and me not paying or something, but I guess that's what tips are for? ^^

But as for more ideas for you:

>> Curly hair Sylvia fresh out of the shower. (So in a towel, giant T-shirt, nude but cut off, whatever you like.)
                                  >> This outfit.
                                  >> Or any of these.
                                  >> Any form of business skirt suit.
                                  >> Or anything involving a lab coat.
                                  >> Also maybe her holding a Thunderstone in her hands and looking at it sadly, like she's remembering something bittersweet.
                                  >> I hope these are enough but not overwhelming. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff