Silver_Centurion's Boyfriend

Friendly Husband

11,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Buxom Bandit
Enchanting_Codswallop

Perhaps you could be persuaded to do a fullbody (or at least 3/4) colored piece of Roen for 100b?

We've previously had a few run-ins with artists who can't compile every bit of Roen the way that he (the writer; I intend this piece as a gift) wants. I hope the weighty offer of gold will be enough to have you stick with us to get him a piece that he really likes.

This is Roen:
User Image

-His hair is swept back, BROWN, (not black). Spoilered image is closest to what he wants his hair to look like.
User Image

-His eyes are very darkly shaded, to the point it's almost theatrical.
User Image

-His Devil tail should be on the thicker side. It also has an earring clipped to it-- it can either be a cross or an ankh.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-HE SCRUFFY. Sometimes I think he just needs a bath.

IF HE'S DRAWN SHIRTLESS (which he's perfectly okay with):
-Scars:
Not Roen
One on his neck, one in his chest above the heart and across the left side of his ribs. Just faint silvery lines.

On his left palm if she has a mind to do hands. Various minor scars on the tops of his thighs and the insides of his elbows.

-Tattoo:
Not Roen
A sleeve of pentagram, hexagrams and litanies on his left arm from wrist to elbow.

He's giving you free artistic range over the tattoo, if you want to draw it.

IF HE'S DRAWN WITH A SHIRT (which I prefer, and we can always commission a sexy one later if you like drawing the sexy Devil-man, or see bottom):
-The tek is what he wants as clothing, most accurately. However, teks sometimes lack a little in finer detail.
-He wants to be wearing a loose, renaissance style shirt. Should be crimson, billowed sleeves, and with an open V at the neck, with very minor appearance of a drawstring.
Example:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-He's wearing a black tailed vest with crimson embellishments. Surprisingly, it was hard to find these in a google search and have them turn up being worn by men (most of which were in steampunk costumes, but maybe I'm just bad at DA INTERNETZ). This was the closest thing I could find to what I think he's looking for. I don't think the skull pendant on it is necessary, unless for some reason he pops in here and says so.
User Image

-Pants and shoes are... well, pants and shoes. I'm sure you know what you're doing. I don't know that much about men's fashions.

Personality: Sinister, greedy, condescending. He's pretty sly, and even a half-grin would suit him pretty well. Definitely a ladykiller.

He's completely okay with you coming up with your own pose. I'd like to suggest the one in the spoiler below, but I'm also okay with whatever you feel is more to your artistic whims. We both would trust whatever direction you'd want to take it!
User Image

SPECIAL REQUEST: If you think whatever pose you choose (should you decide to take our task on) could be done in two versions-- one with clothes, one baring quite a bit more skin-- I'd double the offer, for a total of 200b. Two pieces (very similar), twice the gold for you.

According to Roen's author, when showing him the samples in your thread, described your work as "pure sex" and would not be without it. This is the most I've ever offered to pay for any piece of art, and I would be extremely glad to do so.

I hope you'll consider drawing Roen!

After much consideration--and staring at Not Roen--I've decided I'll do it! He is a very attractive little character, and I would enjoy the challenge. 100 billion is spectacular, but as always you won't have to even send the trade until you see it and judge its worth.

Thank you very much for your interest in my art! I look forward to making you and Not Roen happy regulars! Hee~ (I do sketches too!)

I will do both for this wonderful man~ Shirtless/half naked/whatever my devious mind comes up with and fully clothed. I've been studying anatomy and figure drawing recently, so hopefully I won't disappoint. And again, thank you for your kind words and interest!

Greedy Hellraiser

Enchanting_Codswallop

After much consideration--and staring at Not Roen-- I've decided I'll do it! He is a very attractive little character, and I would enjoy the challenge. 100 billion is spectacular, but as always you won't have to even send the trade until you see it and judge its worth.

thank you very much for your interest in my art! I look forward to making you and Not Roen happy regulars! Hee~ (I do sketches too!)

Allow me to at least initiate the trade! And your work is certainly worth 100bil, especially with all the extra work of putting different pieces together. I'm so glad you're going to draw Roen! He's so thrilled.

Friendly Husband

11,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Buxom Bandit
Enchanting_Codswallop

After much consideration--and staring at Not Roen-- I've decided I'll do it! He is a very attractive little character, and I would enjoy the challenge. 100 billion is spectacular, but as always you won't have to even send the trade until you see it and judge its worth.

thank you very much for your interest in my art! I look forward to making you and Not Roen happy regulars! Hee~ (I do sketches too!)

Allow me to at least initiate the trade! And your work is certainly worth 100bil, especially with all the extra work of putting different pieces together. I'm so glad you're going to draw Roen! He's so thrilled.

At my top post, I'd forgotten to add:

I will do both for this wonderful man~ Shirtless/half naked/whatever my devious mind comes up with and fully clothed. I've been studying anatomy and figure drawing recently, so hopefully I won't disappoint. And again, thank you for your kind words and interest!

Adding to that, I'm so glad he's thrilled! I want to try my best to make him something he'll enjoy, and something he'all thank you for. I've never been complimented so thoroughly, and it means a lot!

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Enchanting_Codswallop

User Image
User Image
                                  Sylvia: x • x • x
                                  In one of these two: x or x (Or your own design)
                                  With all red changed to emerald green, this is important.
                                  Fangs and/or blood is love. The fangs are important to her, blood optional.
                                  Note that on the version with her hair DOWN, the artist forgot to make the bang on the viewer’s left longer than the other side. So if you could do that that’d be swell.

100b?

Edit: Posing can I mention that I thought it'd be cool if she were eating an apple or a Pecha Berry or victimizing a Pikachu?

Dangerous Businessman

It's true. I'm thrilled. This is going to be amazing, I can tell.

Greedy Hellraiser

Enchanting_Codswallop
Buxom Bandit
Enchanting_Codswallop

Adding to that, I'm so glad he's thrilled! I want to try my best to make him something he'll enjoy, and something he'all thank you for. I've never been complimented so thoroughly, and it means a lot!

Then you're going for the 200bil option? I'll update my trade! <3

(And shirtless Roen will give me something nice to look at too. Yum.)

Friendly Husband

11,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Not Roen
Not much else I can add, really. Damn girl knows more about what I want than I do.

Suffice to say, current avatar reflects my current fashion tastes. If more reference is needed, I've a cunningly contrived signature that links offsite to an art gallery full of the character.

I hope you do accept. Your work is very, very nice.

I will do my very best! Thank you, thank you sir. I want to make you as happy as I can!

Friendly Husband

11,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Earthbound LoveGoddess
oh my god *faint*
CD Thank you very much! Hee~

Friendly Husband

11,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Buxom Bandit
Enchanting_Codswallop
Buxom Bandit
Enchanting_Codswallop

Then you're going for the 200bil option? I'll update my trade! <3

(And shirtless Roen will give me something nice to look at too. Yum.)

I do believe so! I meant to tell you immediately, but I got excited and I'm on Gaia mobile. Lol, but thank you again! It'll take a little bit and I'm sure I'll have questions later. Until then, I'm gonna be thinking of sexy poses to put him in...

Demonic Demigod

Enchanting_Codswallop
gutmouth
oh my gooodddd
70b for my jerk?
pleeease lemme know if you don't like him! i have SOOO many more!

Here he is! I hope it's worth 70 billion!~
User Image

o H MY GOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHH
I LOVE IT SO MUCH

Friendly Husband

11,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
gutmouth
Enchanting_Codswallop
gutmouth
oh my gooodddd
70b for my jerk?

User Image

I LOVE IT SO MUCH

Oh yay! I'm so, so glad! Heheh, he was fun~

Demonic Demigod

Enchanting_Codswallop
gutmouth
Enchanting_Codswallop
gutmouth
oh my gooodddd
70b for my jerk?

User Image

I LOVE IT SO MUCH

Oh yay! I'm so, so glad! Heheh, he was fun~

the ONLY THING that's just a little off is his skin color// which is like almost completely white bUT PLEASE DON'T FEEL COMPELLED TO FIX IT i really do love it

Mewling Receiver

Enchanting_Codswallop
I know you prefer men. But I've got a project I've been trying to get an artist for for going on three years now. For reals. So maybe you would just take a look, for shits and giggles.

Friendly Husband

11,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
DJ H u g g i
heart
Why thankies~~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items