<3 </3
  Closed

Livestream?

Yeah! 0.71710526315789 71.7% [ 109 ]
Nah 0.28289473684211 28.3% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 152 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 183 184 185 > >> >>> »|

Sisipu
Yeah, it crosses my mind a lot. I still don't even know if that's what I want to do yet... -sigh- But I did choose this school because of their honors program so it'd be a waste if I didn't do it.
ihavenolifeeither
6 figures... one day *_*
Cost of living is so ridiculous high here that it's almost a requirement to make 6 figures to be able to function.
Yeah, it'll look good in your resume too I s'ppose. xDDD
REALLY? How much? :C like is it living expenses (ie: rent/food/gas) or what?

Noob

Sisipu
princess_pillow

Ah,Puppy,puppy,puppy! They are always into things. I hope not eather.UGH! Doesnt sound fun to clean up at all. ><

Lol you're right, I am talking about her a lot =/ I think I've annoyed everyone already.
<3 and no, it wasn't fun to clean up at all xD
What are you doing for Valentine's Day?

Nah it's fine! Puppies, Kittens, or pretty much any thing that is a baby will be a handful.
Is she doing better? Still throwing up?

CookieDear's Waifu

Angelic Bunny

gaia_angelleft yum_strawberry gaia_angelright
Wow, I missed a lot.
Hey, everyone. n_n

Noob

Super Genius

iiKanto

I was wondering if the freebies on the front page were done by you or given to you.
Since, I'm not as rich as most of your buyers, but I have to say your art is so beautiful it is amazing, I went on your links and was completely god smacked. O.O

Done by me. (:
I should be making more since there are a lot of wonderful lurkers here agh //shot

And thank you very much <3 Lulz god smacked... I was like "ARE THE LINKS BROKEN? TAT"

Super Genius

DJ H u g g i
Sisipu

DDDD: <3

mew :3

Promise to quote me when the slots open up again?
o-o

You may be waiting a long time. (: but sure.

Super Genius

anihun
Yeah, it'll look good in your resume too I s'ppose. xDDD
REALLY? How much? :C like is it living expenses (ie: rent/food/gas) or what?

Well a house here is ~800k - 1mil.
And that's a relatively smallish house in an "ok" area.
Small condos (600sqft) are going for ~500k
Minimum wage is 8/hr at the moment...they might've raised it to 9/hr but yeaaaah...it's kind of impossible to afford anything here.
Tax is ridiculously high too...although I'm sure there are other countries that are higher. (10% when purchasing stuff and ~25% off your paycheck depending on how much you make)

Don't even get me started with gas TAT. I think my bf spends $50/week just driving to work and back...and that is a 15min drive.

Pretty much everyone is renting nowadays...unless they've got money back home elsewhere and their parents are buying them a condo/house

Super Genius

Tenshi No Misha
Wow, I missed a lot.
Hey, everyone. n_n

Hello (:

CookieDear's Waifu

Angelic Bunny

Sisipu

Hello (:

How are you this fine evening?
Not sure it's evening where you are. sweatdrop
Sisipu
. . .

OHMYGOD. I didn't think it was that bad. >>; Where is this? Note to self to NEVER move there. omg.
I can't believe you're even able to live there. >>; My current situation sounds OODLES more better than yours. /cough >>;;;;;

Super Genius

Tenshi No Misha

It's afternoon still...but almost evening I guess xD
I'm okay, just putting together a last ditch attempt at a Valentine's gift hahahaha //shot
anihun

Lol yeaaaaaah well in our defense though, we do have the best weather here.
(Vancouver, BC btw) Although I think we're ranked like 3rd or 4th....for the best place to live in the world
//craiii

What's your current situation?
Sisipu
YOU'RE IN VAN? AND IT'S THAT EXPENSIVE? HORY CRAPPPP. 8C 8C 8C
I was expecting you to say Cali or New York. . .BUT VAN?! O AO);;;; Orz|||
Uhm, I think you guys are second. You guys used to be first. |D My city is like 4 or something.
Another Canadian one. ahah.

My house is old so my mom and day bought it when it was still 300k I think. It's like 2k sq feet or something.
Minimum wage here I think is 9 dollars. I think. I'm working at 10 part time at retail.
Tax is like 5-6% for purchases although not sure about how much they deduct from my paycheck.
Orz||| They kinda give it back during tax returns so yeah.

Gas here is like 1.06 dollars a litre right now.

CookieDear's Waifu

Angelic Bunny

Sisipu

It's afternoon still...but almost evening I guess xD
I'm okay, just putting together a last ditch attempt at a Valentine's gift hahahaha //shot

Gifting someone special?
I don't celebrate Valentine's day in RL. Not that I have a bitterness towards It. I think It's cute, I love the heart shape everything and chocolate. I just haven't officially spend It with anyone, yet.
I do, however, buy a gift for my mom because, she nags me about It and guilt's me into It. XD
I guess that's kind of celebrating It. *shrugs*
Tenshi No Misha
Wow, I missed a lot.
Hey, everyone. n_n

Hello! Adorable avi! How are you? Enjoying the Gaian v-day event?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff