omg you still have it >_<
/embarassed
Sisipu

ofcourse!!!!! why??!! gonk it's one of my favs emotion_0A0
looks exactly how she should look emotion_kirakira

/hug

Super Genius

Cheezieball
Oh no, that's sad to hear :( /holds you You can message me with whatever whenever if you feel uncomfortable at work, even with random gibberish

Ah, I was about to ask why you need to work more just cos he lives far away, ahhh
How far is very far away? @_@

Yeah work was really bad today, everyone that walked by had to ask if people were okay. There was a counsellor in the office to help people deal with grief.

Lol not that far, but far enough that I can't drive out to see him. He lives in San Francisco.
Sisipu
Aww, you must have heard that a lot today then /pets

WHere are you again? I'll google it, haha

Super Genius

Cheezieball

I'm north of him in Canadaaaaaa *_* just over the border. But yeah plane tickets are like...$400/trip ; ;
Sisipu
YOU NEED A PLANE?? That's really far orz;;; I thought when you said close but far maybe like hours and hours and hours of driving but if a plane is involved eAe Why is it $400, that's a lot for neighbours omo

Super Genius

Cheezieball

Yeah...like 30hours of driving *_* so it's not like I have to cross an ocean haha....but yeah far ; ; I was supposed to visit in January but I don't know if I could afford it with stupid christmas coming up.
Sisipu
Haha, 'stupid Christmas', why did I find that funny xD; Holy crap, 30 hrs orz; No cheaper alternative? Like.. a train or a bus? I see those in movies lol $400 is nuts omo I mean I know it's another country but it's just over theeere

Super Genius

Cheezieball
Sisipu
Haha, 'stupid Christmas', why did I find that funny xD; Holy crap, 30 hrs orz; No cheaper alternative? Like.. a train or a bus? I see those in movies lol $400 is nuts omo I mean I know it's another country but it's just over theeere

Yup. I don't even know. I'm very poor because of stupid Christmas. I used to like it ; ; but now I can't afford anything because of stupid christmas gifts lol. But yeah, there's no cheaper alternative. it's okay though he pays for his flight here...

Natsuko-neko's Senpai

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
Sisipu

Do you take items from your wish list?

Super Genius

Viva Viola

Do you take items from your wish list?

Mew it's pay what you want so just post a request. If it's a bribe we're talking about then yes, yes I do (:
Sisipu
Awww /pets I don't think I really buy gifts for anyone anymore, just parents and one friend xD But yeah, just one flight is so expensive @_____@ How long can you visit him for? Why is it $400 eAe lol, I don't get iiiit, is it return?

Super Genius

Cheezieball

Lol...the last time I visited him it was around $1000 for plane + hotel. I stayed for like 4 days? *_* yeah... it's okay, it's much cheaper for him to visit me.
I thought I wasn't buying gifts this year either then people were like "oh, you're totally going to love your gift" ; ;
Sisipu
;w; Bye moneyy~ Why is it cheaper for him? Is the exchange rate better?
Ah, speaking of which, heeere's yours! I'm kidding, lol, I don't have anything for you ;w;

Maan, the manager at my workplace bought individual gifts for everyone and I got two TTwTT I was really thankful but also like ahhhhhh, what do I doooo, lol orz I just bought tea for the workplace

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff