Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Garbage

9,525 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Little_Neco-chan

Ooooohhhh, well imo I think you'll get in for sure. 2015 is a big step for both of us. I'll be transferring while you'll be in grad school. Oh ho, let's just hope I get into CalArts. Then I can also offer animation services *U*

Hahhaa it WOULD be. I went to last year's convention with my siblings, so I was mostly with them. I met up with two of my friends separately but didn't get to hangout that much since the other wanted to go somewhere and her lil bro was with her, while the other was only there for the last day. Yeeeees! I've always wanted to cosplay as well. I actually wanted to cosplay Lacus and invent a legit-looking Haro. I also want to create a real-life Gundam but then that'd be dangerous cause it's a weapon. I'll be satisfied with the Haro instead. One that actually jumps and bounces.

Ahh, it's fine. But yeah, I like that part at least. Wish other movies did that.

Exactly! Hahahaha, it's the thought that counts. I'm just trying to make some money on side while I'm trying to improve, that way, I can price higher and get more customers... Hopefully.

So. My friend's paying for the whole table for Artist Alley next year for now (have yet to earn half of the money) and I'm super hella excited. I love planning things like these, like I just thought of giving out freebies -- small buttons to be exact. And my friend and I could do a collaborative work on it or something, or maybe draw ourselves or something and have two types of buttons. I saw a site that sells the 1.5" buttons for cheap, which is awesome (Less than $100 for 300+ buttons I think). Still not sure about the quality but I can live with it. It's a freebie. And since I was a customer at AA last year, I kind of have a feeling now as to what attracts my eye immediately, what works, all that stuff. Plus planning ahead saves us a s**t ton of money because if we're going to have our posters printed out, well, I was thinking we could have it printed in China. The president of the fanclub of that fandom I left does this all the time with most of our projects (like selling packs to earn money for the fanclub, etc) so she suggested a site and gah, wholesale is awesome. Discounts *U*

I also wanted to try finishing making that game I told you about, before the year ends so that we can probably create an artbook, or at least some type of merchandise, advertise the game, get fans and all that and stuff. I thought of creating an artbook or some type of guide for the game, and have a physical CD copy of the game in the back. And maybe add in a few more extras and sell it as a limited edition, both online and at AX.

But anyways, I'm always going on about my life. How about you? How's your day so far? We don't actually celebrate Fourth of July because we're just not used to it, plus parents work on holidays because double pay.

Nights Owl

Oh no it's fine, it's fine. I'm used to it plus it's understandable on your part anyways. Haha, it's because I've been swamped with stuff so WIPs were becoming less and less, plus I do send tons of wips but I'm stopping myself from doing so because I feel like it pisses the clients off. Haha no, I won't remove you. I usually talk it out with the person who ordered first if they want to still go through or not. Cause you know, not all people can wait so long for my art.

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
adorkablehiko

Thank you for the vote of confidence, I need a lot of those. *o* But not only do they have to accept my application, but I need them to offer me money. I'm not rolling in money... it'd be hard for me to pay for grad school by myself as everything currently stands in my life. >_<;;

I hope you get into CalArts too, mostly because you seem like you really want to go there. <3

I so badly want to go to a convention with my boyfriend. Urgh. And he needs to dress up with me. XDDD ;;;

So you're a Gundam fan then? Right on. :3 I actually... this sounds silly... but I want to cosplay my OC, the one I asked you to draw *gets shot* I know, no one will know who she is... but that doesn't matter to me. >w<

I'll be all of your customers. emotion_dowant

I'm kinda jelly that you have those awesome plans (going to AX, selling art, making a game, etc). Me, I'm just all "herpaderp I hope UI:Bloomington likes me enough to give me money." My existence is lame. emo
And I wish that I could move in with my boyfriend. I'd be so much happier if I could, urgh.
I'm alright, trying to find work... starting to think that I should just search for work outside of Alaska. Haha, double pay is nice! We didn't do much on the 4th, just had a barbeque. And my friend brought me to his house so we could play Mario Kart 8 on the Wii U. I was beating him. emotion_dowant

Sparkling Garbage

9,525 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Little_Neco-chan

Sorry haven't replied in a while. My nerves were super fried the past few days because life drawing class was on Wednesday and I was nervous as hell. The class was super nice though, we're going to legit draw a nude model. I'm beginning to love the school since the people are nice and there aren't that many people in one class though the prices are something to cry about.

You're welcome! Gah, seriously, schools need to stop being businesses and should act more like schools. Hopefully <3

Hahaha, blackmail him or something. Not really, I only really liked the Gundam Seed/Destiny world. I have yet to watch the others. It's fine! On Halloween a year or so ago, a friend of mine actually cosplayed as her elf OC to class. She crocheted her whole outfit, super cray. I say just go all out on it so that when people look at you, they go "Woahhh, who is she cosplaying as?"

Hahaha, that would be nice but then others would want to order from me as well lol.

I'm actually having second doubts about AA for next year now. Mostly because I was the one who forced my friend to do it with me, so I couldn't just leave her. But then I found out that a friend of hers wants to join us as well and that kind of gives me the choice of backing out if I want to. And seeing as how I'll be super ******** busy the next few months with the game, commissions, portfolio and classes, I don't see how I'll have the time to prepare for AA with ordering all the stuff and preparing artworks. I can probably mash together portfolio time with artwork for AA time but idk, it sounds so hellish. Heck, I'm so busy with commissions I haven't even had time to work on my own game orz. But it's probably cause it's summer and I'm lazier than usual over the summer.

Oh, you can't move in with him? I think moving in with your boyfriend is nice, you get to see him on a more personal, deeper level like is he a slob or does he have bad breath in the morning or whatnot lol. You get to see their flaws much closer. Haha, have never played Mario Kart sadly orz.

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
adorkablehiko

Sorry haven't replied in a while. My nerves were super fried the past few days because life drawing class was on Wednesday and I was nervous as hell. The class was super nice though, we're going to legit draw a nude model. I'm beginning to love the school since the people are nice and there aren't that many people in one class though the prices are something to cry about.

You're welcome! Gah, seriously, schools need to stop being businesses and should act more like schools. Hopefully <3

Hahaha, blackmail him or something. Not really, I only really liked the Gundam Seed/Destiny world. I have yet to watch the others. It's fine! On Halloween a year or so ago, a friend of mine actually cosplayed as her elf OC to class. She crocheted her whole outfit, super cray. I say just go all out on it so that when people look at you, they go "Woahhh, who is she cosplaying as?"

Hahaha, that would be nice but then others would want to order from me as well lol.

I'm actually having second doubts about AA for next year now. Mostly because I was the one who forced my friend to do it with me, so I couldn't just leave her. But then I found out that a friend of hers wants to join us as well and that kind of gives me the choice of backing out if I want to. And seeing as how I'll be super ******** busy the next few months with the game, commissions, portfolio and classes, I don't see how I'll have the time to prepare for AA with ordering all the stuff and preparing artworks. I can probably mash together portfolio time with artwork for AA time but idk, it sounds so hellish. Heck, I'm so busy with commissions I haven't even had time to work on my own game orz. But it's probably cause it's summer and I'm lazier than usual over the summer.

Oh, you can't move in with him? I think moving in with your boyfriend is nice, you get to see him on a more personal, deeper level like is he a slob or does he have bad breath in the morning or whatnot lol. You get to see their flaws much closer. Haha, have never played Mario Kart sadly orz.

I hope you're feeling better! *hugs you* heart The price for pretty much all schools sucks. But you definitely should make the most of it. Make some new friends. biggrin

Some schools in America aren't even "for profit" universities! That's the scary thing. sweatdrop

*thinks about how to blackmail my bf* emotion_awesome

I usually don't watch mecha anime. But I did like two "mecha anime" in particular: Tiger and Bunny and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (or just Gurren Lagann for short). Omg your friend is so cool. :O If I had skills, I'd sew my own stuff. Buuttt I don't. Ahahaha. Such is my life.

That actually might be a good strategy. If I always "get to you first" and get commissions from you, it'll like create a greater sense of urgency for others who want to get art from you. Maybe they'd even offer you more money to make you consider their offers. emotion_awesome *gets shot*

Well, I'd say that you know you best. Don't bite off more than you can chew, but, on the other hand: I personally kind of believe the saying "You accomplish more when you have less time to accomplish something." So... keeping busy might not be that bad. Also, I wouldn't want you to back out, and then end up regretting it. D: It might be a good opportunity for you to go, who knows... just think about it a bit before deciding. ^^

Well I can't move in with him yet because I live in the state of Alaska and he lives in CA. We kinda need to sort out that situation first. XP BUT I actually applied for a job in the city where he lives (I applied last night, ehehehe). There are of course no promises that I'll be hired, but boy it sure would be nice if I got called for an interview... and then I'd be heading to his house so fast. emotion_dowant

Sparkling Garbage

9,525 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Little_Neco-chan

I am now, but I have to worry about materials and buying anatomy books for it now but I think I'm getting better as long as I practice. I fixed the hand for this just now ;A; http://37.media.tumblr.com/12f810a7356eac51e4751ef63244624b/tumblr_n8oi85HeiR1ta78h8o6_1280.png So beautiful. I'll try. It makes me wary because the class is from 7 to 10 at night plus I haven't been outside for months, so I haven't talked to anybody else aside from family in a while.

Ugh exactly. Heard of both, Gurren Lagann looked interesting mostly because of the art. Not sure if it's the same studio with Kill La Kill but the art is similar. She is. Hahaha, well, you can always start whenever you have the time.

HAHAHAHA OMG. Well, I have five slots, I doubt I can give you all five slots.

Mhmm, exactly. I work under pressure better cause I'm a natural procrastinator. It is, and maybe when I manage to save up $300 or ask my mom for it, I can probably just get a table with my little sister if she's up for it. I just saw her commission post on Tumblr floating around just now.

Ahhh... Good luck! Hopefully you do. Living with someone is fun imo but there are some setbacks =n=

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
adorkablehiko

Such a cool pose~. And dat hand! So dramatic. Haha biggrin

Omg. I know exactly what you're talking about. Back when I was taking all of my classes still, I would ONLY leave the house to go to class. But when I was not at class, I had mountains of homework. So I did pretty much nothing with anyone. How do I socialize? Is that a thing? *is shot*

Oh yeah, Gurren Lagann and Kill La Kill were both done by the same studio. biggrin (I never saw Kill La Kill though)

Where there's a will, there's a way. emotion_dowant

I'm a sort-of procrastinator. I did often "put things off," but I do so in such a way that I never lose sleep over it. Like, I knew people who would be awake at 3 AM the day a big paper was due, and they were scrambling to finish it (also they were CONTINUING to distract themselves by complaining about the paper on FB... omg guys). I always went to bed before midnight, and my papers and hw would be done~.

That'd be so cool if you two teamed up. Makes me wish I was not a derp. I'd love to team up with my sis. x3 Oh well.

Well there are pros and cons for everything... but my boyfriend and I are pretty serious about our relationship. If that's the case, I'd like to live with him to see how our dynamic is. I think that is important to know, in case we ever want to go beyond simply dating.

Sparkling Garbage

9,525 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Little_Neco-chan

It is, I love the hand. It's the only thing I love lol. I'm just proud because I was able to draw it normally ;A; Hands have always been a problem, especially ones that deal with perspective.

Hahaha, sounds like my usual life orz Even in high school, I rarely went out. That'd probably be me when I transfer to a university... I'm not much of a party person, my definition of party is my close friends and playing games on the PS3 or something. Hahahahaha, so you've never gone to a college party before? I probably wouldn't, heck, if I even go, I'd probably just help out with giving drinks or something. Like at a club, I'd probably be the bartender more than a party-goer, that kind of thing. I'd rather be busy than go partying.

I KNEW IT.

Yes. One of the phrases I live by.

Hahaha, sadly, I'm one of those people that're up 3am in the morning working on their essays, but I got high grades for those essays. For my Eng 101 final essay, the class was at 3pm so I did it the morning til I had to leave for class and I got a B I think. I never complain on FB though. When I'm pressed for time, I actually focus and finish it on time. The only reason I ever get distracted is because I don't know how to go about it or all the ideas I have is everywhere and I don't know where to start. Like that final essay, I think my topic was about the Declaration of Independence. I didn't know a lot about it because I rarely listened in my US History class. Plus my teacher was lame, he's the type that's buddies with students and is very carefree.

It would be. I just asked her if she wanted to get a table with me (in Tagalog ofc) and she was like "Sure," so I'm like "Okay, you're going to have to save up money for the materials" and she's like "Wait what? No I'm not" and basically she interpreted my question as "You wanna help me look after my table."

Niceeee. Exactly. Hopefully he's not a douche and is a pretty cool person biggrin

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
adorkablehiko

Hands were hard for me, too. But there were a couple of hands I drew, back when I was trying the art thing, that came out super nice (they were feminine hands, which is why they turned out fine... can't do masculine anything to save my life ahahaha).

Same thing here, about not going out. Heck, I had a best friend at the beginning of high school... we'd try to sleep overs or whatever a lot because that is how we had fun. We'd watch anime, play games, whatever. She almost felt like a sister to me. But then she went totally flaky, and she never told me why. Like I'd ask her if we could make plans, and she said "Oh I'm too busy," but then AFTER she told me that she'd go and make plans with someone right on her FB wall. I could read everything! How freaking rude is that. ;;;;

But yeah, absolutely no parties. If it involves alcohol and or drugs, I want 0 part in it. And most college parties include alcohol and or marijuana.

I forgive you for procrastinating so much, but I hope you get enough sleep. XP

What, she doesn't want to draw with you at a Con? Or she just simply misunderstood why you asked? I'd be jumping all over that opportunity like white on rice!

He's an amazing person so far as I can tell. emotion_kirakira

He makes me these amazing cookies. They're so big and yummy. And oh, get this. I love this little story. SO. My current bf and I have known each other for YEARS, like at least 8. But I was super young 8 years ago, so he never considered me much more than a casual friend you know. In fact, I even recall one time that he said "I'd never see you as anything except a friend," which at the time didn't bother me at all (but looking back on it I find it HILARIOUS XD ). But then about the time I started going to college, I got a boyfriend who lived in the same city as me. I still talked to the other guy, and I guess he had a crush on me. For how long, I'm not sure. It only became obvious to me later on. Well one time we were talking about my "dream pet." I really really love Pembroke Welsh Corgis. I want one. I was telling the other guy that I want a girl corgi named "Anya." Well he remembered that, and for my 21st birthday he sent me cookies and a corgi doll with a custom dog collar that said "Anya" on it. I was soooo happy. >w<

The hilarious thing is that I had a boyfriend at the time still, and when he saw me get excited about the corgi he got really jealous. XDDD Later that boy who was dating me kind of turned into a douche and he started saying really awful things to me. And then he dumped me. As soon as he dumped me, the other guy immediately asked me out. Heehee XD <3

Sparkling Garbage

9,525 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Little_Neco-chan

Hahaha mhm, female hands are better to draw, especially since you can just reference your own hand. Male hands are bigger and bonier (? is that a word omg), the same as their body. We have more curves while they're more squarish.

Omg that's hella rude wtf. Good thing my bestfriend isn't like that, or else I'd kick her jk. But yeah, a friend of mine has a friend like that. Like she's the one who plans gatherings in her group of friends and she'd ask everybody but then one of them wasn't answering and what's more, she saw that she was on Facebook so she messaged her but didn't reply. That's just. Some people I swear.

If it involves drugs or alcohol, I want -100% part in it lol. I'd even pay you for your booze as long as I don't get to go. Ugh. Heck, high school for me still consisted of marijuana. Two of my guy friends smoke it and just. What the ******** is wrong with you guys? Just. Ugh.

Hahaha, I totally get enough sleep. The day after lol.

I think both? Cause she has to create her own merchandise which means drawing and painting and ordering stuff and all that.

He is but the material was boring. I mean, okay, The Great Gatsby was okay and I'm glad Gatsby died cause then he won't have to endure all the pain with annoying as hell Daisy.

Omg that is adorable as heck wtf. And hahaha, the part where he'd never see you as more than a friend. Awwww, man, wish I had a story like that. Heck, I wish I had a love life lol.

So. Don't think I've shown you these but.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/9c260218231d71f0b765f7a4ef282856/tumblr_n8p7c40nhh1ta78h8o1_500.png
https://31.media.tumblr.com/99194898a9cf15bcba89186b3a6844d2/tumblr_n8p9dmmaOe1ta78h8o1_500.png
https://31.media.tumblr.com/af822a1e02c994abc95fa16a5e8fc40b/tumblr_n8po2jN5ER1ta78h8o1_500.png
https://33.media.tumblr.com/e594c58f5fda3b9214c18121565eee9e/tumblr_n8q977NW8I1ta78h8o2_500.png
https://31.media.tumblr.com/053e114c0389461a4793b25c43341d17/tumblr_n8qam0s27E1ta78h8o1_500.png

Pretty proud of this. I've been sketching Shintaro since early morning (like 1am-ish) on the 14th and I went to bed but couldn't sleep, so by 5:30am, I was on my laptop again finishing this up. Funny thing is I extended the canvas to draw the rest of Shintaro and then I just thought of adding Ayano and this happened. I finished it around 5:30pm. Took me 12 hours or less to do it and gah it came out awesome.

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
adorkablehiko

Hahaha mhm, female hands are better to draw, especially since you can just reference your own hand. Male hands are bigger and bonier (? is that a word omg), the same as their body. We have more curves while they're more squarish.

Omg that's hella rude wtf. Good thing my bestfriend isn't like that, or else I'd kick her jk. But yeah, a friend of mine has a friend like that. Like she's the one who plans gatherings in her group of friends and she'd ask everybody but then one of them wasn't answering and what's more, she saw that she was on Facebook so she messaged her but didn't reply. That's just. Some people I swear.

If it involves drugs or alcohol, I want -100% part in it lol. I'd even pay you for your booze as long as I don't get to go. Ugh. Heck, high school for me still consisted of marijuana. Two of my guy friends smoke it and just. What the ******** is wrong with you guys? Just. Ugh.

Hahaha, I totally get enough sleep. The day after lol.

I think both? Cause she has to create her own merchandise which means drawing and painting and ordering stuff and all that.

He is but the material was boring. I mean, okay, The Great Gatsby was okay and I'm glad Gatsby died cause then he won't have to endure all the pain with annoying as hell Daisy.

Omg that is adorable as heck wtf. And hahaha, the part where he'd never see you as more than a friend. Awwww, man, wish I had a story like that. Heck, I wish I had a love life lol.

So. Don't think I've shown you these but.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/9c260218231d71f0b765f7a4ef282856/tumblr_n8p7c40nhh1ta78h8o1_500.png
https://31.media.tumblr.com/99194898a9cf15bcba89186b3a6844d2/tumblr_n8p9dmmaOe1ta78h8o1_500.png
https://31.media.tumblr.com/af822a1e02c994abc95fa16a5e8fc40b/tumblr_n8po2jN5ER1ta78h8o1_500.png
https://33.media.tumblr.com/e594c58f5fda3b9214c18121565eee9e/tumblr_n8q977NW8I1ta78h8o2_500.png
https://31.media.tumblr.com/053e114c0389461a4793b25c43341d17/tumblr_n8qam0s27E1ta78h8o1_500.png

Pretty proud of this. I've been sketching Shintaro since early morning (like 1am-ish) on the 14th and I went to bed but couldn't sleep, so by 5:30am, I was on my laptop again finishing this up. Funny thing is I extended the canvas to draw the rest of Shintaro and then I just thought of adding Ayano and this happened. I finished it around 5:30pm. Took me 12 hours or less to do it and gah it came out awesome.

And that's why people draw chibis, because they can just ignore 90% of anatomy all together. rofl

Yeah, some people. ._.

The way I see it is, people who do those things have messed up priorities and a sad outlook on life. People have explained to me that "smoking marijuana increases my creativity." Okay, so you have to slowly kill your brain to be creative? Why can NATURE offer you no inspiration? There is enough inspiration to be found out there, without using mind-altering drugs. And the people who get so drunk that they cannot remember anything... I have 0 amount of patience for those people. Ugh. ;;; think of all the money you could save by not doing those things. Alcohol is not cheap.

I still don't see why she wouldn't want to go with you. Conventions are a blast, and she could make some money... my sister, when she used to sell her art at conventions, could make hundreds of dollars in profit in just 2 days.

You'll get there! It took me forever to get into a serious relationship, to be honest. I had never kissed a guy until I was 18! (I had a boyfriend when I was 18-21, but he turned into a massive jerk and we won't talk about him)

Omg!! Those look amazing. o_o <3

Sparkling Garbage

9,525 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Little_Neco-chan

Hahaha true. Heck, I'm so used to the proportions I don't know if I could still draw chibi >.>

HAHAHAHAHAH. You don't need drugs to increase your creativity, I mean, I'm more creative than most people and I'm not doing any drugs? EXACTLY. There are tons of inspirations you can look at; experiences, life, objects, ideas? Definitely tons. I never run out of ideas. I even have a document for plot bunnies and I have about 70+, including the ones I've written about. I don't know what's up with alcohol, why everybody's in love with it like... If you're having problems, just sleep it off then wtf. Or do something about it?

Idk, she's weird. I honestly don't know how her mind works. Oooohhh nice, what type of merchandise did she sell?

Hahahaha, tbh, I'm not that nervous or worried about it. I've lived my life til now without a boyfriend, I can live without one. In fact, people should know that you don't need a boyfriend or a girlfriend or any romantic partners to be happy in life. One thing we humans need to be happy is a companion, it doesn't matter if it's a friend. It's just that I guess our primal instincts get in the way, that's why society thinks you have to have a romantic partner.

Thank you!

https://31.media.tumblr.com/e4b83c390745e94008e1a6bb454cf480/tumblr_n8r4gniut51ta78h8o1_500.png
https://38.media.tumblr.com/1b7f0f08ba8d257e3cc4962e23a50f47/tumblr_n8remgZDAQ1ta78h8o1_500.png
https://38.media.tumblr.com/27d14881e7d9f6b6c986400f5f118ce7/tumblr_n8rkn4r12j1ta78h8o1_1280.png
https://33.media.tumblr.com/c057bff26c59b927430b563e618066cd/tumblr_n8s04gID7C1ta78h8o1_500.gif
ADORABLE BABIES UGH

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
adorkablehiko

Hahaha true. Heck, I'm so used to the proportions I don't know if I could still draw chibi >.>

HAHAHAHAHAH. You don't need drugs to increase your creativity, I mean, I'm more creative than most people and I'm not doing any drugs? EXACTLY. There are tons of inspirations you can look at; experiences, life, objects, ideas? Definitely tons. I never run out of ideas. I even have a document for plot bunnies and I have about 70+, including the ones I've written about. I don't know what's up with alcohol, why everybody's in love with it like... If you're having problems, just sleep it off then wtf. Or do something about it?

Idk, she's weird. I honestly don't know how her mind works. Oooohhh nice, what type of merchandise did she sell?

Hahahaha, tbh, I'm not that nervous or worried about it. I've lived my life til now without a boyfriend, I can live without one. In fact, people should know that you don't need a boyfriend or a girlfriend or any romantic partners to be happy in life. One thing we humans need to be happy is a companion, it doesn't matter if it's a friend. It's just that I guess our primal instincts get in the way, that's why society thinks you have to have a romantic partner.

Thank you!

https://31.media.tumblr.com/e4b83c390745e94008e1a6bb454cf480/tumblr_n8r4gniut51ta78h8o1_500.png
https://38.media.tumblr.com/1b7f0f08ba8d257e3cc4962e23a50f47/tumblr_n8remgZDAQ1ta78h8o1_500.png
https://38.media.tumblr.com/27d14881e7d9f6b6c986400f5f118ce7/tumblr_n8rkn4r12j1ta78h8o1_1280.png
https://33.media.tumblr.com/c057bff26c59b927430b563e618066cd/tumblr_n8s04gID7C1ta78h8o1_500.gif
ADORABLE BABIES UGH

I wanna see you draw a cute chibi now. ;D

Heck, I feel "inspired" just by looking at art drawn by others! (although my inspiration doesn't turn into picture art... maybe written "art" though)
I've tried alcohol. It is so nasty... I also don't know why people can just drink and drink. It makes me sad for them. How is getting drunk fun? ;;;;

Tell her that she can make money. How does she react to that? XD My sister offered personalized commissions, prints, and original sketches. Since she's busy with her game right now, she is not offering personalized commissions.

For me, I do kind of need a partner. My family life growing up was really abysmal. I feel like my childhood really sucked because of my terrible father. So I'm hoping to make up for that by finding my ideal partner. I want to make my own household, full of love. >w<

Aahh, the last one is animated! So cool. ^^ I really do like your art.

Sparkling Garbage

9,525 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Little_Neco-chan

I'll try. I'm going to have to draw chibis if I want to make keychains to sell =u= I kinda want to do a whole set but ugh money problems.

That too, I just showed my bestfriend a screenshot of a hand I'm drawing for some random pose and she's like "Seeing all your drawings makes me want to draw but I'm not ready for the disappointment." Idk, but not gonna drink. Well, I might try getting drunk once just for experience and so I know what's my limit and how I act when I'm drunk but it sounds scary lol.

UGH IDK. I'll ask her in the future again. I mean, we have until March anyways.

I know what you mean. My childhood sucked, and although my parents tried to spoil us, I don't really care for material stuff as long as I'm loved. Like, the reason why I'm even more aloof than I naturally am is because of my mom. I was abused, mostly cause of the culture we grew up in, but I realized a few months ago that that isn't normal. What's funny is I thought getting hit was normal back then. I'm just happy I have friends who really love me, if a loving partner comes along, sure thing, I won't turn you away. Kind of like setting my standards low, because then I won't expect a lot more and be disappointed in return. Not that I don't have high standards, but yeah.

It is! I like to animate my drawings when I can. Thank you.

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
adorkablehiko

If you draw some, show me. >w<

I'm in the exact same boat as her! I get these moments where I'm like, "I can do this! I can draw amazing things!" and then reality reminds me that it is simply not the case. XD

I AM a tiny bit curious about how I am when I'm under the influence. I hope I'm not an "angry drunk," I don't like those drunks. ;;; hopefully I'm a happy one D:

I was abused too, both physically and emotionally/mentally. sad I'm sorry you had to go through that too. I know exactly how it feels. *hugs you*

The only difference is, I never thought it was normal. But they say that ignorance is bliss... I would have been maybe slightly less miserable if I had believed that it was normal... not that I'm saying that someone should have lied to me or anything. I just need to try really hard and remember how miserable I was growing up, so I don't subject my kids to that too. They need to have a much better childhood than I did. (I really really want kids)

Sparkling Garbage

9,525 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Little_Neco-chan

Sure thing! Maybe once I've finished commissions, or at least half of it, by tomorrow, I'll have more time to play around with drawings.

Haha, believe it or not I was like that a few days ago. I see all these beautiful works, and I'm like "I WANNA DO THIS LET ME GRAB MY TABLET" but then I can't. But I figured out why, and it's because I'm too afraid to try things out. Like, just seeing a beautiful painting, you expect it to be close to that when you try it, but it won't. I was afraid of making mistakes so I stuck to what I know I could do but now I'm just practicing, sketching and experimenting and I find that I can do so many things. But basically stepping out of your comfort zone will help you improve, that's how I got to where I am today I guess. That and doing studies.

I think we all are lol. Hahaha, I'm most likely going to be a happy drunk, but what'll scare me is what I do when I'm drunk, and also the things I'll say cause I'm a very private person, especially when it comes to feelings, so it scares me if I just blab about it because of the alcohol.

UGH. I'm still going through it sadly, my mom still hits me. Most of the time, she emotionally and mentally abuses me. She degrades me and I'm used to it, but still. *hugs*

Yeah, I vowed that I won't do what my parents did to me to my future kids. I have a notebook where I jot things down that I would want to read in the future. Some are random, some are personal, some involve what I want or don't want to do in the future. I think I put in mine what I'd have liked my parents to do.

Also.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/3c7d3b34a972c883fa19dceb9f396cc2/tumblr_n8sk4ztxtZ1ta78h8o2_1280.png
https://31.media.tumblr.com/6b6f5bf5b65409d14c883ee33cbdd75d/tumblr_n8sk4ztxtZ1ta78h8o3_1280.png

Very happy with the hand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces