Welcome to Gaia! ::

1/7/2014

Please sign in. I rely on this more than one person who downvotes on mules. 1 100.0% [ 322 ]
Total Votes:[ 322 ]

Popular Witch

Sugary Gaian

Strobelight Seduction
Supernatural. She likes Criminal Minds too! Her avatar is actually dressed up as Sam right now.
emotion_kirakira Is she excited for the new season? emotion_kirakira omfg~ I think your sister and I would go along so well. c:

Popular Witch

Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction
Supernatural. She likes Criminal Minds too! Her avatar is actually dressed up as Sam right now.
emotion_kirakira Is she excited for the new season? emotion_kirakira omfg~ I think your sister and I would go along so well. c:
Yes. She can't wait for it to start. She knows who you are. She said that she's seen you post in Artits Spartan Thread. She was in there a little too.

Sugary Gaian

Strobelight Seduction
Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction
Yes. She can't wait for it to start. She knows who you are. She said that she's seen you post in Artits Spartan Thread. She was in there a little too.
♥ Whoah really? oAo Artits is a friend. c: He's also filipino so~ *shrugs* but amazing! what's her user? *D*

Popular Witch

Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction
Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction
♥ Whoah really? oAo Artits is a friend. c: He's also filipino so~ *shrugs* but amazing! what's her user? *D*
Yeah. Yeah, he's a friend of mine too. He's such a nice guy. Her username is Raye Darkwater.

Popular Witch

Raye Darkwater
Come in here!

Sugary Gaian

Strobelight Seduction
Yeah. Yeah, he's a friend of mine too. He's such a nice guy. Her username is Raye Darkwater.
♥ that he is. 3nodding Ohhhh! I remember her! *D* I didnt know you were siblings IRL. omg!

Popular Witch

Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction
♥ that he is. 3nodding Ohhhh! I remember her! *D* I didnt know you were siblings IRL. omg!
Yes we are. She was the one who wanted me to get into Gaia back in 2005. Also, she is only 22 months older than I am.

Sugary Gaian

Strobelight Seduction
Yes we are. She was the one who wanted me to get into Gaia back in 2005. Also, she is only 22 months older than I am.
♥ Ah! Well good thing she got you into it. I think. XD Oh~ whoah. your parents didnt wait long. surprised

Popular Witch

Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction
♥ Ah! Well good thing she got you into it. I think. XD Oh~ whoah. your parents didnt wait long. surprised
You think? If she never got me into it, I wouldn't have met you! lol I know. I was talking to another user in a thread the other day and she has the same Birthday as me. Our Birthdays were a week ago and she said that our parents must have been busy around Christmas Time. lol

Sugary Gaian

Strobelight Seduction
You think? If she never got me into it, I wouldn't have met you! lol I know. I was talking to another user in a thread the other day and she has the same Birthday as me. Our Birthdays were a week ago and she said that our parents must have been busy around Christmas Time. lol
but this addiction it isnt healthy. so that's why but ily. <333 hahaha'' i am happy I met you! c: LMAO. She was right.

Popular Witch

Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction
but this addiction it isnt healthy. so that's why but ily. <333 hahaha'' i am happy I met you! c: LMAO. She was right.
ily2. Same here. I'm so happy I met you. I know. I didn't even begin to think of it until she mentioned it and then all these thoughts of my parents and emotion_puke

Sugary Gaian

Strobelight Seduction
ily2. Same here. I'm so happy I met you. I know. I didn't even begin to think of it until she mentioned it and then all these thoughts of my parents and emotion_puke
♥ We need to get art of us. emotion_dowant Send me a cutsie avi of yours. I'll work on it when I have time. 3nodding XDDDD Wahaha'' Scarred for life. rofl Thats why I dont ask my mom about that stuff. haha

Popular Witch

Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction
♥ We need to get art of us. emotion_dowant Send me a cutsie avi of yours. I'll work on it when I have time. 3nodding XDDDD Wahaha'' Scarred for life. rofl Thats why I dont ask my mom about that stuff. haha
Yes we do! Okay. I'll send one to you later. Thank you dear. I can't wait to see the finished product. I don't either but, I can't get what that girl said out of my mind. lol

Sugary Gaian

Strobelight Seduction
Pixitella
Strobelight Seduction
Yes we do! Okay. I'll send one to you later. Thank you dear. I can't wait to see the finished product. I don't either but, I can't get what that girl said out of my mind. lol
♥ Alright. c: It might take me a long time. sweatdrop I'm jumping from one thing to do to the next. XDDDDD lmao. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff