Dangerous Lunatic

HARMZ_sh
IXI CROW IXI

omg yes lol
pretty lovely

OH
do you like coheed and cambria?
i'm like OBSESSED with the video for " Dark Side of Me "
I love Coheed, actually. I spent MONTHS on learning "Welcome Home" when it first came home. ******** SANCHEZ GUITAR GOD.

Now I've got to listen to some old Coheed. @_@

Dangerous Genius

IXI CROW IXI
HARMZ_sh
IXI CROW IXI

omg yes lol
pretty lovely

OH
I love Coheed, actually. I spent MONTHS on learning "Welcome Home" when it first came home. ******** SANCHEZ GUITAR GOD.

yeah... now that i've mentioned that song im playing it over and over and over gonk

BUT THE VIDEO THO crying crying crying

Dangerous Lunatic

HARMZ_sh
IXI CROW IXI
HARMZ_sh
IXI CROW IXI

omg yes lol
pretty lovely

OH

yeah... now that i've mentioned that song im playing it over and over and over gonk

All of their videos have been amazing though. Mr. Sanchez has always had a very meloncholy sense of taste though.

Hmm, Might be time for some cure. Hm....

Dangerous Genius

IXI CROW IXI
HARMZ_sh
IXI CROW IXI
HARMZ_sh
IXI CROW IXI

omg yes lol
pretty lovely

OH

All of their videos have been amazing though. Mr. Sanchez has always had a very meloncholy sense of taste though.

Hmm, Might be time for some cure. Hm....

mmmm, yes melancholy, that does best describe that taste of music cool

Loyal Phantom

HARMZ_sh
Aizikan
HARMZ_sh
lol well im not quite sure what to quest for next actually sweatdrop but i'll come up with something

What type of items do you like? Perhaps I can help?

hmm, i like the sexy dark stuff? lol sweatdrop

-goes off on a hunt-

You could always have a bribe of like a list of items, so that they are worth your time, ya know?

Getaway Set -idk if this is to your taste... Its can be seen and used to have a heavy on the sexy side kinda avi, not so sure about the dark stuff...

Inverted DJ's -Now that you have the original perhaps look at recolors? Some are 'rarer' then others. Looks like this one's not even been out for a full month, so if you were to go after it, give it about till mid feb start of march to see if the price goes down much further. -this way you aren't being bribed for an item that was inflated overly inflated-

White Body Dye could be ya thing... or not... I find its very hit or miss with people liking the body dye or not..

There is the Mythrill items.. not a lot of those floating around unless they re-release them, so those can be something as well -horns, tails, halo's, wings-

Another option is to ask for a bundle of your choice. -shrugs- but that is a hair puller in itself as you have to look into the bundles, and then look into what items are what.

-combing through gaia for other item ideas-

Dangerous Genius

Aizikan

mhmmm....
see its just so hard for me because suddenly gaia released SO MANY ITEMS crying

Loyal Phantom

HARMZ_sh
Aizikan

mhmmm....
see its just so hard for me because suddenly gaia released SO MANY ITEMS crying

But our horns shall hold the halo as we fake our smile and con the world

❈❈❈

-looks at wish list- Yeeeep hear ya there. -ugly laugh-

I'm not skilled like you are though, so I kinda get the items I go "OMFG I WILL DIE WITHOUT YOU" which are far and few between when I see them. the rest that would be grand to have, but don't cause that feeling of expiration closing in go onto said list. One day you'll just have to go around and lurk onto people's avi's to see items they are wearing.

And there are a lot of 'set's so you can set a set of recolored items as your bribe -like link it to a secondary post where you have the list of what ones from the set you'd want- A little less conventional if you wanted to wear your new toy's as soon as you got them -as it would be a tad hard to do so- but would give you plenty of options.

Another option is to set a bribe gold price.

❈❈❈

Collecting old boots!

Loyal Phantom

IXI CROW IXI

you keep tipping my posts, so I will say hello now.

Dangerous Genius

Aizikan

yeah... but gold is so iffy
i really should familiarize myself with all the new items, but idk if tektek still isn't fully updated, i used to use that all the time

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
hiii <3 ahh how u doing? i see you're open im tempted lol! i dunno how much art goes for nowadays though will look through it soon heart

Loyal Phantom

HARMZ_sh
i really should familiarize myself with all the new items, but idk if tektek still isn't fully updated, i used to use that all the time

No, sadly tektek isn't caught up. But! You can look at it for some items. And then search the MP To see if they have set colors or something.

Angelic Unicorn

10,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
Empress Boa
hiii <3 ahh how u doing? i see you're open im tempted lol! i dunno how much art goes for nowadays though will look through it soon heart

you should totally go for it <3

Dangerous Genius

Empress Boa

my darling emotion_kirakira emotion_hug how have you been?

Dangerous Genius

Aizikan
HARMZ_sh

No, sadly tektek isn't caught up. But! You can look at it for some items. And then search the MP To see if they have set colors or something.

yeah
oh i also hate how sometimes i see an item i like but cant figure out the name of it gonk
i guess if i like it THAT much i should try to figure it out lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces