Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3

+ 1 100.0% [ 1415 ]
Total Votes:[ 1415 ]

kenna-na's Prince

Dangerous Lover

bekamonster

Hey! I finished the fullbody sketch of your OC, I hope everything looks alright! If you want me to fix anything, feel free to say so!

Genius

PURIINSU
bekamonster

Hey! I finished the fullbody sketch of your OC, I hope everything looks alright! If you want me to fix anything, feel free to say so!
oh wow this is gorgeous! i like the idea of her wearing a blazer. Thanks so much!

For mine.. I do prioritize art trades but it still might be a couple weeks.. is that okay? sweatdrop

kenna-na's Prince

Dangerous Lover

bekamonster
PURIINSU
bekamonster

oh wow this is gorgeous! i like the idea of her wearing a blazer. Thanks so much!

For mine.. I do prioritize art trades but it still might be a couple weeks.. is that okay? sweatdrop

That's fine! Take your time, I think it's worth the wait. o vo)b

Genius

21,000 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
bekamonster
Hello! ^^

I'd like art of one of these two!

User Image
character name(s): ✖ Meiko / Meimei
references:
Flower ribbon & bell are a pin, and please make sure earmuffs are sufficiently big enough to cover where her ears are!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

personality: ✖ Meiko: sassy, impatient, a little mean-spirited / Meimei: kind, gentle, shy
chibi/bust/fullbody: ✖ chibi (or is it mini???) full paint
bribe: ✖ 100b or Daydreaming Lazy Daze(if I can still get one when you accept!)
special requests: ✖ NA

aBADcold's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
User Image
character name: ✖ She has yet to be named. It's been 2-3 years now... I just can't seem to give her a name I love enough.
references:
User Image+more refs (please change her legs to boots)
or
User Image

personality: ✖ warm, regal. Usually smiling to brighten everyone's day, but melancholic when thinking of home... The rose is often representative of her emotions.
chibi/bust/fullbody: ✖fullbody( full paint)
bribe: ✖100b
special requests: ✖ Please take any artistic freedom you want with her. (aka simplify/ alter/ do whatever to her outfit as you see fit)

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
Cuni is a pretty *points at pic*

Genius

Tipsy Shoujo

User Image
character name: Jonathan & Kayleigh
references: -picture 1 is of the moment of our first meeting.
personality: We met on gaia a year ago and feel for each other 6 months later! After another long six months we got to meet for the first time over Christmas break! The photos above are all very recent, and the only ones that we have together. From Oregon to Texas, we united.
Jonathan is a very romantic spud, but also the flustered type. This is his first romance and he often becomes a fluster-ball over the simple things (hugging, holding hands, etc.)
Kayleigh on the other hand is a bit more of the eccentric type. She is a huge goofball and quite the sarcastic twerp. This also makes her quite childish.
She often teases Jon whenever he turns into a flustered mess, but the both of them can't get enough of each other.
chibi/bust/fullbody: I would love the mini (I suppose it's called Chibi!), full colored

bribe: Cleric Of Love User Image + tip
special requests: I am asking for a couple's piece! I am not sure what pricing you are looking for since you've put up bribes, so if you want something a little different then let me know.
Also, if you have any current examples of your mini's, I'd love to see them. Sadly I tried some of the links but the newer ones didn't work. I'd prefer to see some of your more current art of your minis if you have any!
I've been eyeing your shop for awhile now and decided to take the plunge! But with whatever you decide, I appreciate your consideration.
User Image
character name: hats
references: character page
personality: aloof, sarcastic
chibi/bust/fullbody: colored bust
bribe: 100b
special requests:
weh actually if there's anyone from my weebly you'd rather draw, let me know. your art is lovely and i'd be happy getting anything, really
; u; b

Genius

Shameful_Act
User Image
character name: Jonathan & Kayleigh
references: -picture 1 is of the moment of our first meeting.
personality: We met on gaia a year ago and feel for each other 6 months later! After another long six months we got to meet for the first time over Christmas break! The photos above are all very recent, and the only ones that we have together. From Oregon to Texas, we united.
Jonathan is a very romantic spud, but also the flustered type. This is his first romance and he often becomes a fluster-ball over the simple things (hugging, holding hands, etc.)
Kayleigh on the other hand is a bit more of the eccentric type. She is a huge goofball and quite the sarcastic twerp. This also makes her quite childish.
She often teases Jon whenever he turns into a flustered mess, but the both of them can't get enough of each other.
chibi/bust/fullbody: I would love the mini (I suppose it's called Chibi!), full colored

bribe: Cleric Of Love User Image + tip
special requests: I am asking for a couple's piece! I am not sure what pricing you are looking for since you've put up bribes, so if you want something a little different then let me know.
Also, if you have any current examples of your mini's, I'd love to see them. Sadly I tried some of the links but the newer ones didn't work. I'd prefer to see some of your more current art of your minis if you have any!
I've been eyeing your shop for awhile now and decided to take the plunge! But with whatever you decide, I appreciate your consideration.
the most current example is the one in my siggy.. but i have 100% experimental style so i actually do not promise any style. sweatdrop sorry i know that makes it hard to commission me lol. but i do love drawing from life and you two are adorable. let me know if you're still interested anyhow

Genius

feverworm
User Image
character name: hats
references: character page
personality: aloof, sarcastic
chibi/bust/fullbody: colored bust
bribe: 100b
special requests:
weh actually if there's anyone from my weebly you'd rather draw, let me know. your art is lovely and i'd be happy getting anything, really
; u; b
scream i am in LOOOVEEE with this character - omg.. i would practically do for free... im sorry lol.. OTL will definitely accept but wow. i took a look at more of your characters and i would totally love to do more of them!

Genius

Empress Boa
sketching! let me know what you think.
User Image

Omnipresent Hunter

9,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Signature Look 250
bekamonster

your art omg emotion_kirakira

would you consider art trading? heart