12,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
αℓℓυяє ѕαуѕ
————————————————————

Name: xA L L U R Ex
Request: Happy, cute, bashful, graceful, fun, young User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Offer: 25B?
Fly Away Little Bird

————————————————————

Dangerous Hellraiser

11,350 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Little Bird Art

Name: Annarkii
Request: (Weirdly, the back view hides/removes the yellow&black stripes on her one leg. Also she's crazy detailed but I need someone with amazing talent to try her TuT.)
User ImageUser Image

Personality: someone who belongs in an insane asylum / creepy, happy, twisted(insane)
Offer: 26bill?? emotion_bigheart
Fly Away Little Bird
Good morning everyone!

Taking request forms for another 3 hours before I pick one to draw smile

Wealthy Tycoon

I offer 28B. Ill put in the other info. in a few. smile
I'm extending the time to post requests till 1pm est (seeing as I've got things to do offline till then)

It's 11am est now, so I'm accepting request forms for another 2 hours. smile

brittlebears's Problem

Wailing Nymph

Name: Elythia
Request:
Sunri, he is more "dark" than anything
https://charahub.com/character/358164/Sunri

Offer: 25b
Fly Away Little Bird

Heated Kitten

9,600 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
Could you maybe consider my oc for 2bil? ;w; I have a couple refs here and here..it's all I have of him.

He's kinda pale as shown- sunken cheeks and dark circles under his eyes. He also never smiles.

Angelic Unicorn

10,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100

Name: Diamond ln the sky
Request: Idk if you'd do a couple buuuttt...
These two
Her shirt says I only date bad boys
His shirt says Super bad boy

Offer: 2-300bil
Fly Away Little Bird

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Name: Sins of an Angel
Request: [Here] are my characters and my hubby's (the men) I'm most interested in Raien, Lilith or Jaseala for the gals. If you like the men, I'd be interested in Karos or Alexander! I put some blurbs about them under the cut!

Raien is usually cheerful but many have called her somewhat complex and even slightly mysterious at times. She's a mage, so that's just how she is. Being a mage and wielding the forces of the arcane is a huge part of her character and her lifestyle, it's deeply rooted down to the core of her.

Lilith is also slightly mysterious but mainly because she is an excellent manipulator and hides under various guises, crafted identities and psuedonyms. She is a powerful warlock, centuries old and has an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and discovery. Her friends consist of occult tomes and artifacts, as she keeps other people at arm's length. Her power comes from creating pacts or forging contracts with entities such as Fae, Demons, spirits and so on who lend their own power to fuel her rituals and spells. deserved.

Jaseala is a young necromancer getting her start. Naturally talented, she feels a little arrogant/thinks rather highly of herself. She has spirit, and a bold character with a big personality. She is still under the tuteledge of another, much more powerful necromancer as she learns and grows, but sometimes Jas can be a bit big for her britches and tries to do more than she is ready for at times. She has a fascination with life and death (especially), her first act of necromancy was to raise her pet cat (a white persian) - now he is her familiar, but has a spiteful streak to him and likes to be stubborn and give her a hard time.

Karos is a fellow warlock, much like Lilith - they studied under the same master warlock and both each inherited half of his held contracts. Karos is very much a beggar king these days, he is a hapless flirt and has seemingly endless charm in spite of his vagrant-like appearance and lifestyle. He too is centuries old, but defaults to a carefree, rather silly and playful personality, to keep the wealth of knowledge and experience he possesses at bay and from overwhelming him. Underneath the silliness, he can be very sweet, ruthlessly loyal and extremely clever.

Alexander is a young wizard turned psyker - the son of Raien so he of course inherited her talent for magic (his father was a pison however and this affects him later on). He, like Jaseala can be a bit arrogant at times and thinks well of himself, but he is far more subtle and shows restraint. He knows his limits but seeks to push them, to explore what his heritage has to offer and delve deep into the occult and supernatural world he hails from as his mother had more or less discouraged him for fear he would get mixed up in dangerous magics and power, much like his father had, and something were to happen to him. He is quite intelligent, clever, and naturally talented but seems to thirst for adventure and something more beyond a mundane lifestyle.

Offer: Demon's Superiority (since you're questing for it!)
Fly Away Little Bird

Wheee, that's a lot of stuff I've written, so I put it in a spoiler. XD
Annarkii
Little Bird Art

Name: Annarkii
Request: (Weirdly, the back view hides/removes the yellow&black stripes on her one leg. Also she's crazy detailed but I need someone with amazing talent to try her TuT.)
User ImageUser Image

Personality: someone who belongs in an insane asylum / creepy, happy, twisted(insane)
Offer: 26bill?? emotion_bigheart
Fly Away Little Bird

I used to wear hair falls like that when I was a rebellious teenager. >.<
Challenge accepted! xp This request will give me a chance to really focus on doing some extreme (manic?) expressions.
Only question I have is what's across her cheeks?

Wow It was so hard to pick who to draw. whee Everyone had awesome character designs I wish I could have picked more than one. sweatdrop
Little Bird Art
One to Grow on
I want some when your open! dramallama
Enchanted Blue
Sorry about the new thread, needed a few extra posts for the shop.

A close-up shot, trying to work on the expression. Having trouble with lonely.
User Image
Would you consider this expression lonely?

Below is the concept sketch.

User Image

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Little Bird Art
Enchanted Blue
Sorry about the new thread, needed a few extra posts for the shop.

A close-up shot, trying to work on the expression. Having trouble with lonely.
User Image
Would you consider this expression lonely?

Below is the concept sketch.

User Image

It looks nice! If you get any inspiration to change the expression, it's fine with me
I should be done with Enchanted Blue's piece in the next few hours and be able to finish Annarkii's piece.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff