Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh my.
Would you consider my current, love? emotion_kirakira

Dapper Ladykiller

Seracella

I'm planning to make them into OC's you see ^^
Would you care to try her? *u*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
This closer front back closer back Can you make that lavender please? c: With her wearing this tiara and this necklace. ^^ Please remove the hairbow (those black and pink things at the sides of the hair) holding her hair. ^^

Her age would be 18 (in her late teens)
Personality: Elegant, refined, tends to act "tsundere" when the red avi below teases her at times, (the alledged princess of the purple kingdom)
Or.. feel free to design a whole new outfit for her! 4laugh
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

If you the one above doesn't come to your tastes then why not try her? c: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. wearing this closer front full front back with this tiara
and these accessories.

Personality: Also elegant and refined, loves to tease the purple avi above, a little mischevious at that, but overall she's a caring person who often looks out for others, (also known as the princess of the red kingdom)
You can also feel free to design another outfit to your liking for her. c:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Her? ;o
wearing this (sorry only have the front this time.. x.x ) with this tiara and this necklace. ^^ can you turn the gem into gold though? *u*

Personality: She's the younger sister of the purple princess but she's more carefree than
her. Elegant and refined as usual since she is a part of royalty.

User Image
User Image

And last but not the least her User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. wearing this closer front sideways with this necklace and this tiara

Personality: She's the cousin of the purple princess avi the first up there and the yellow princess in the spoiler above this. ^^ Also elegant and refined but shy at times too.
**Please ignore the pinkish hue by the end of the hair reference given. Instead just make it goldish like the hue of the rest of the hair.
User Image

Him?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. wearing this at the front
User Image

Side reference
User Image

Full front ref
User Image

User Image

**May I please request that you could make thew color of his eyes dark blue like his hair? ^^
***The colors of his outfit are the following: His coat being dark blue the shaded in portions and his boots are to be made black. His cravat and innermost shirt will be white . His inner shirt will be of cobalt blue-ish color this color and his pants be of this color c:

Or him
Wearing this

close Front ref
User Image

User Image

Halfbody front ref
User Image

** I'd also like to request that his hair and eyes be dark blue ish ^^ The colors of his outfit are the following: His coat will be cobalt blueand the light unshaded portions will be sapphire blue. His cravat,boots and innermost shirt will be white. His belt and pants will be black

If you don't like to do OCs you can try her out

Very cute! Just warning I probably won't do a full body as I don't care much for long skirts x)

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Zuska Darling
Seracella

I'm planning to make them into OC's you see ^^
Would you care to try her? *u*
Wearing
This closer front back closer back Can you make that lavender please? c: With her wearing this tiara and this necklace. ^^ Please remove the hairbow (those black and pink things at the sides of the hair) holding her hair. ^^

Her age would be 18 (in her late teens)
Personality: Elegant, refined, tends to act "tsundere" when the red avi below teases her at times, (the alledged princess of the purple kingdom)
Or.. feel free to design a whole new outfit for her! 4laugh
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

If you the one above doesn't come to your tastes then why not try her? c: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. wearing this closer front full front back with this tiara
and these accessories.

Personality: Also elegant and refined, loves to tease the purple avi above, a little mischevious at that, but overall she's a caring person who often looks out for others, (also known as the princess of the red kingdom)
You can also feel free to design another outfit to your liking for her. c:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Her? ;o
wearing this (sorry only have the front this time.. x.x ) with this tiara and this necklace. ^^ can you turn the gem into gold though? *u*

Personality: She's the younger sister of the purple princess but she's more carefree than
her. Elegant and refined as usual since she is a part of royalty.

User Image
User Image

And last but not the least her User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. wearing this closer front sideways with this necklace and this tiara

Personality: She's the cousin of the purple princess avi the first up there and the yellow princess in the spoiler above this. ^^ Also elegant and refined but shy at times too.
**Please ignore the pinkish hue by the end of the hair reference given. Instead just make it goldish like the hue of the rest of the hair.
User Image

Him?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. wearing this at the front
User Image

Side reference
User Image

Full front ref
User Image

User Image

**May I please request that you could make thew color of his eyes dark blue like his hair? ^^
***The colors of his outfit are the following: His coat being dark blue the shaded in portions and his boots are to be made black. His cravat and innermost shirt will be white . His inner shirt will be of cobalt blue-ish color this color and his pants be of this color c:

Or him
Wearing this

close Front ref
User Image

User Image

Halfbody front ref
User Image

** I'd also like to request that his hair and eyes be dark blue ish ^^ The colors of his outfit are the following: His coat will be cobalt blueand the light unshaded portions will be sapphire blue. His cravat,boots and innermost shirt will be white. His belt and pants will be black

If you don't like to do OCs you can try her out

Very cute! Just warning I probably won't do a full body as I don't care much for long skirts x)

It's ok ^^
Would you consider a couple? I am making an art gift for my bf

me- https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/409369_222390871187356_1265705477_n.jpg ( I am the one with the red hair bottom left
him and sorry he was making such a silly face- https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/66492_384725058227650_61662743_n.jpg
us - https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/532664_384724418227714_1888700709_n.jpg
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=546706312038450&set=pb.100000972591217.-2207520000.1378487309.&type=3&theater
I like to let the artist have artistic reign of pose and clothes. You can put us in just about anything from steampunk to pokeon trainers but here is a little about us that might be helpful. I am super nerd and he is a super geek. I love science, classical lit, rp, gaming, magic and other such card games. He LOVES video games more than me XD. Lots of people equate our relationship to that of lilly and marshal from how I met your mother. because I am a strong red head and he is a huge teddy bear. Also I get compared to jess from new girl because that is basically my life. I am weird.... and he would be like nick XD I love much darker horror games like haunting ground or rule of rose while he likes border lands and defiance. We both love bioshock though. He is an Xbox guy while i'm a pc and 3ds sorta girl ^ - ^ I wear dresses, blouses, tanks, leggings and by no means wear rainbow striped socks and short shorts (for some reason when I say I game people will put me in those) He like kakis or black dickies and shirts. I have read hair and blue eyes while his are both brown. Thank you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff