Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

User Image

Come on down to Dicks Inc, an art shop where this member isn't particularly picky about what to draw, and the medium consists of pencils and pens.

Frustrated by being shot down because your character doesn't *fit* within a common series of parameters?
Annoyed that you keep getting rejected because of X, Y, Z?

Well, for the right price, your characters can and will be drawn. It's only a question of gold cool

User Image

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

User Image

Full Body Sketch
    gaia_gaiagold Starting Price: 5b

User Image

Inked Bust
    gaia_gaiagold Starting Price: 10b+

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Inked Full Body
    gaia_gaiagold Starting Price: 15b+

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

The Do Not Draw List ಠ_ಠ

black bears attacking a campground at midnight with no stars or moon [my markers and I will stab you through the screen, as well as an army of pissed off laser printers]

super duper cluttered without a heavy bribe

only risk bishie boys if you want them to get a testosterone upgrade

swords. ******** SWORDS emotion_donotwant Lightsabers are fine, though

ToS breaking sexy stuff

one word prompts. Saying a character is "sexy" or "cute" means diddlysquat. emotion_donotwant

Colored Art. I don't have the materials at hand to color at this time (I use markers/chalks/pencils). This is subject to change, however.

Yes List (•̀ᴗ•́)و

MUSCLES

Dudes

Ladies who look like dudes (the reverse is horrible, tbh)

Curvy Ladies

Anthro

Aliens

Animals (cute and horrifying)

Monsters/monsterish things

Angel wings/feathery abominations

Copious amounts of body hair

Many options, ask if you're not sure

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

User Image

Username: Argavin
    Body: Full
    Type: Inked
    Character(s):
    User Image
    Another art reference.
    He also has some scars from a roleplay fight (And some other rp stuff that might be useful~):

-as all of Argavin's five-foot-eleven and one-hundred-eighty-five pound form collided with the beast with enough force to roll the both of them,-

"Argh...!!!!" Argavin gave out as the beast managed to dig its claws into his right side with enough force to cause his knees to buckle as the talons really set into the flesh deeply and dragging from just to the side of his torso muscles (The first wound starting at his arm pit and the final at his pants line) as it tore the flesh open clear through to his side with enough force to spill his blood across the ground

He just stared at her silently from behind a pair of vibrant orbs, azure in hue and as blue as the sky in color that seemed befitting of his tanned yet handsome complexion which showcased his youth, no older than twenty years of age at the most.

Stepping out would have revealed just how much muscle was in the man's figure, at weighing in around one-hundred-eighty-five pounds Argavin's body fat was probably around eleven-percent total from rigorous training and strolling around in close to a couple of hundred pounds of armor.

He's entirely hairless (Aside from his head) because he typically sports armor... Don't have art of the armor yet but I have an avatar reference for that~
    Pose: Can I get him drawn in the same pose as the avatar? Arms crossed over his torso with the firm stance.
    Offer: I gots 18 bil Dx

Username: Guardian Pluto
    Body: full
    Type: sketched
    Character(s):I would just like art of my avi.
    User Image
    Pose: I think of her as a somewhat cocky *teehee* uppity b!tch with a holier than thou sorta personality. Posed similar to avatar or if inspiration leads you elsewhere feel free to follow (if you can, I'd like the coat to actually go over the skirt, though item layering f*cked it up and put the skirt on top).
    Offer: Anything up to 15b

Username:Malignant Ragnarok
Body: bust
Type: inked
Character(s): Additional Details: He has dark facial stubble, he has no body hair, he keeps his horns buffed and trimmed down so they kind of gleam, he chain smokes fat cigars, both of his arms have matching tribal sleeve tattoos, he is 6'4" at 306 pounds with no body fat, all of his teeth are sharp like fangs,He has black eyes
User Image
Pose: Could you do this pose, or something like it?
Offer: 12b

User Image

Please copy form code in the spoiler and fill it out.

User Image

Slick Southpaw

Username:
Body: (full/bust)
Type: (inked/sketched)
Character(s): describe what I am to draw (avatar, OC, ect), please provide references
Pose: describe what feelings you want your character(s) to convey, as well as pose you'd like. One word descriptions are unacceptable and will result in a form of 20 questions
Offer: how much are you willing to pay me
[align=center][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2LaVMIn.png[/IMG][/align]
[quote="Slick Southpaw"][/quote]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Body: [/b](full/bust)
[b]Type:[/b] (inked/sketched)
[b]Character(s):[/b] describe what I am to draw (avatar, OC, ect), please provide references
[b]Pose:[/b] describe what feelings you want your character(s) to convey, as well as pose you'd like. One word descriptions are unacceptable and will result in a form of 20 questions
[b]Offer:[/b] how much are you willing to pay me

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

User Image

How?

Bump 69 times and count them. Quote me with the link of the 69th bump and get a doodle cool

WHAT TO EXPECT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

List:

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

User Image

Link In:
User Image

long code
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/dicks-inc-open-for-business/t.94364143/][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/AREV1gi.png?1[/IMG][/url]

short code
[url=http://tinyurl.com/dicksinc][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/AREV1gi.png?1[/IMG][/url]

Links Out (200x40 banners only pls) :
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers