Slick Southpaw's Compadre

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Chief Technical Officer 500
Adrien Ludovic Gilles
Flint Jakobs

Flint grinned at the compliments, then laughed at Adrien's response. "Don't get carried away, bucko. I run a large-scale gun company, that's not a one-of-a-kind. I meant the gun model is one of my favorites, although I can attest to the quality of that particular one yer holdin' right there just fine."

He shrugged at the last statement. "Ain't gone up against ya in combat, so I ain't gonna think one way or another of ya until I see what you can do, get my drift? Not sayin' we should fight or anythin', just that I wouldn't risk underestimatin' an opponent. Now why don't you give that pistol a spin, eh? There's some stuff you can shoot at over 'ere, try it out and see if it suits your fancy, dandy."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adrien sneered a little at the 'dandy' remark, but made no response. Checking to see that the gun was loaded - which it fortunately was - the assassin took aim at the targets in front of him: some empty beer bottles laying next to a tree stump. At this range, Adrien had no belief in his own skill. He was average at best, and the targets weren't even in motion. The green one, he thought. I want it gone.

Adrien released the trigger without thinking about it. Much to his surprise, the exploding bottle which he'd envisioned in his mind's eye had indeed become a reality.

"Good weight, smooth release," he commented, readying for another shot. Again, the target incinerated before him. He had to admit, he was astounded. Was it him, or the gun?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((laaaaaaaate reply orz))

Flint watched Adrien test out the gun very carefully, an eyebrow raised when he fired the first shot and successfully hit the bottle. "Well I'll be. Wasn't expectin' ya to have aim that solid, dandy! Good to see it fits real comfortable in your hands, though. It's not too often that we see people come in for a gun and shoot well with the model they came in for."

With a laugh, Flint added, "We get lots of guys comin' in sayin' they want a big ol' shotgun, and then when we deliver 'em a big ol' shotgun more often than not they have no idea how to use 'em. Half the time if a guy tells me he wants to test out a shotgun I end up handin' him a revolver and watch their opinion on guns change in two shots. You, on the other hand...you knew exactly what you wanted to have. I'd say you've got yerself a winner, with that one. What's your verdict?"

AncientNames's Senpai

Godly Elder

30,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Timid 100

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Argavin
ninja

i finally got a day to myself so sketches should be coming out today ;w;
Slick Southpaw

It's fine~
I just figured I'd drop in since I'm not being worked 7 days a week anymore.

Powerful Combatant

9,425 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Flatterer 200
Would you do 12b on an inked bust?

Slick Southpaw

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Malignant Ragnarok
Would you do 12b on an inked bust?

Slick Southpaw

depends on what I'm drawing, mo' complicated, mo' money

however if it's something like your avatar's current form, I'd be glad to do an inked bust of that for 12b

Powerful Combatant

9,425 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Flatterer 200
Yeah it would be my current avatar/OC.
Give me a few and I'll fill out a form.

Slick Southpaw

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Malignant Ragnarok
Yeah it would be my current avatar/OC.
Give me a few and I'll fill out a form.

Slick Southpaw

sweet, after you're done, please send trade. I'll add you to the list when I get back from IRL stuff <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff