Her for ummm 400k? ; A;
Divine Illuminance

-rolls-
i hate works =.=
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sooo tell me how was your lil vacay?

-x0iie
piyuu-chan

Let me know once you've decided so I can send a trade!
I adore the chibi you drew for me. I couldn't resist making it my siggyy!
emotion_kirakira
How are you, miss?

heheh, i am fine thank you ;w;.. well, not really... super duper stressed as i have a 9am exam tomorrow! and yourself? @.@ have you been collecting lots of avvi arts? biggrin
IRL Goat

Saibraeus

i actually really like both these characters @.@ i will let you know in due time when i've picked my slots XD prob not for a short while. thank you for stopping by btw heart

Kawaii Kitten

piyuu-chan

Ahhh I have exam practice and studies all this week and all of my exams are at 8 am next week. I
m going to be exhausted. emotion_sweatdrop
Good luck!
I do collect art, I have lots and lots! emotion_kirakira
Aahh. Thank you very much~ c:

synnovu's Senpai

Divine Nymph

That's okayy * U* I hope you feel better soon, too!

Take your time and take it easy. I was just stressing out earlier too Orz

Blessed Friend

piyuu-chan
Divine Illuminance

-rolls-
i hate works =.=

-x0iie
piyuu-chan

emotion_kirakira
How are you, miss?

heheh, i am fine thank you ;w;.. well, not really... super duper stressed as i have a 9am exam tomorrow! and yourself? @.@ have you been collecting lots of avvi arts? biggrin

Longgggg haha
I've gone from four star hotels in Thailand and Cambodia to a straw mat in Viet Nam to the lovely hard carpet floors of interstate classrooms in my sleeping bagxD
Divine Illuminance
piyuu-chan
Divine Illuminance

-rolls-
i hate works =.=

-x0iie
piyuu-chan

emotion_kirakira
How are you, miss?

Longgggg haha
I've gone from four star hotels in Thailand and Cambodia to a straw mat in Viet Nam to the lovely hard carpet floors of interstate classrooms in my sleeping bagxD

wtfff LOL. interstate classrooms?!

Blessed Friend

piyuu-chan

Yup! Lol
I was volunteering at this churchie thing
And they were staying in a school
So we had to all split up and sleep on the floor of different classrooms lmao
My butt has been suffering ._.
IRL Goat
So sweet~
How about my D&D Cleric, Prasham?

reference 1!
reference 2
reference 3

I have a couple more references and a written description as well. o;
700k?

may i see her written description please? ;w; and ahh.. what of the bottom half of her clothes? ^^
piyuu-chan

may i see her written description please? ;w; and ahh.. what of the bottom half of her clothes? ^^
Here is a link! It goes to my art thread and there might be better references there, especially the two chibis in the first post. c:

Normally she wears chainmail underneath her poncho, but if that's a nuisence you can just do anything! Like light desert boots, or sandels and those poofy genie pants. c: I like for artists to add their own flare~ I'm going to reboot my computer to retrieve a tektek version of her I made up to give you another idea of an outfit possibility.

Mostly, as long as the braid, the poncho and the colors blue and white, anything goes. c:

writtennnn
Second and more importantly is Prasham the Oasis. She is my epic D&D Cleric. She's about 5'3", average sized with A-cup breasts. Her home is in the desert and this reflects on her complexion. She is dark, with thick dark eyebrows and eyelashes. Her eyes are Egyptian blue and her hair is thick and black. She keeps it in a long braid slung over her left shoulder. She sports a blue and silver bindi on her forehead. Prasham is the High Cleric of Bahamut, the Dragon King. She wears an long and ornate blue, silver and white poncho with a wide hood and many silver tassels, bells and charms. She uses prayer beads as an implement and has reached a Saint status.

In battle she is a pacifist. Never dealing damage. Always buffing, inhibiting, healing and controlling the battle field. She is calm and kind and often communes with her god. She is known through-out the world as a master healer, curing the world of plagues and evil necrotic forces. At this time she is roughly 26. She is beacon of hope and justice for her kingdom and the world at great times of need.

Like I said, she's epic. c: Hehe. Been playing with her in D&D for over two years now. As a Saint she gets glowy eyes and sometimes a glowy face! She's my pride and joy. Her color palate includes blue, black, brown(skin), silver and white mostly.
This was just something I considered making my avatar into of herrrr...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vixxie's Senpai

Adorable Bear

11,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Gaian 50
Piyuu.. heart good luck on your exam!!

Dapper Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100