User Image

you'll be fine, i know it!! emotion_brofist

User Image

Romantic Lover

Would you considered my New OC for 310k ~
Height :5'9"
Hair Color: black
Eye color : dark green
Biography: Her father and mother were killed. She was raised by her aunt. Soon later her aunt teach her martial arts as will how to use Katana . It secret only a few people know, she can see the Future in difference ways as will probable path to the future. Her family is the ninja clan for hire She quit, shy as will clumsy. Most of the time she keeps to herself, unless our a close friend.second in Commander of her group very loyal ,when fight she believes in a honer until died.
Likes : reading, sleeping, strawberry and hangout with her cat.
Dislikes Anyone who as no honer, or who kills for no reason.
Favorite Colors : black, Red, whitle and blue
Hobbies : She like to pull punks, or being alone by herself.
outfit Art was done by Just Bittersweet
User Image here a tektek
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blessed Friend

piyuu-chan
Divine Illuminance
Wowowowowowowowow great job!!

-cries-
kimi
i need to study i only have a few hrs left to the exam ;~; but i can't' bring myself to do it gonk gonk gonk

Welp!
My teacher tells me that's it's not good to cram in the last few hours and just to relax - sleep if you can!! But just do something to get your mind off it for a bit :3
Divine Illuminance
piyuu-chan
Divine Illuminance
Wowowowowowowowow great job!!

-cries-
kimi
i need to study i only have a few hrs left to the exam ;~; but i can't' bring myself to do it gonk gonk gonk

Welp!
My teacher tells me that's it's not good to cram in the last few hours and just to relax - sleep if you can!! But just do something to get your mind off it for a bit :3

I'm dead @.@
Hungry e.e

Tipsy Sex Symbol

omg finally an artist i want to buy from... to bad im broke.

Blessed Friend

piyuu-chan
Hungry e.e

Skypeeee
Hey~! I remember you! <3333
SoIidarity

how are you heart
you found my art thread biggrin hahah. i was so stressed last night i didn't know what to do so i just opened it hoping for some de-stressing and inspiration
piyuu-chan
SoIidarity

how are you heart
you found my art thread biggrin hahah. i was so stressed last night i didn't know what to do so i just opened it hoping for some de-stressing and inspiration

Understandable dear. I hope you feel much, much better! Now, for the art, are you willing to do couples for me? ( I understand you might be tired of seeing my avatar. XD)

Blessed Friend

heart yum_puddi
SoIidarity
piyuu-chan
SoIidarity

how are you heart

Understandable dear. I hope you feel much, much better! Now, for the art, are you willing to do couples for me? ( I understand you might be tired of seeing my avatar. XD)

i'm not tired of seeing your avatar hahah. i actually started colouring the other freeb, but then i started to not like it so i stopped for a while and decided i would continue when i had a better idea of it in my head. i need practice with black hair tbh, i think, with my other styles ._.

anyway! as for your question, yes i am happy to do some couples ^^ just double whatever you would offer for a single. both characters have to be female though.. xD
piyuu-chan
SoIidarity
piyuu-chan
SoIidarity

how are you heart

i'm not tired of seeing your avatar hahah. i actually started colouring the other freeb, but then i started to not like it so i stopped for a while and decided i would continue when i had a better idea of it in my head. i need practice with black hair tbh, i think, with my other styles ._.

anyway! as for your question, yes i am happy to do some couples ^^ just double whatever you would offer for a single. both characters have to be female though.. xD

Yes, they both are female. And what exams are you concerned with, dear? ; n ; So you wish for me to PM it to you or post here? O:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff