• Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
  • Hunter 50
Bump ~ heart

Botan neko's Husband

AdeIise
K o j o
LOL xD Jealous much?
'Black Friday' is the day after Thanksgiving...many stores all over the country offer insane discounts on items they have...not sure how this pseudo-holiday came into existence xP ...but I stay indoors during this day...it gets hella crazy out there >.< ...People camp out in front of stores so they can be the first to get in on those discounts...lines get so long, they wrap around the buildings...fights start, people get trampled...I'm willing to bet some people have died before xP ...there's nothing out there I want bad enough to deal with all that craziness xP ...not even for $20 off

Absolutely! 96 hours of weekendness, now a word, must be incredible.
Oh, yeah. I've heard about that bit. People settin' up camp a day in advance, or something equally ridiculous. Surprisin' what people'll do for a little bit of a discount.

I know, right? xP Yeah, I'll be staying home and sleeping in on Black Friday xD ...I'll probably put up the Christmas lights too.

Botan neko's Husband

Sundoreen
K o j o
Sundoreen
Kojo I think that you're art is cool! cool Where did you learn those skills? question

Just years and years of drawing...on schoolwork xD ...I still remember what my teachers said to my parents..."Well, he got an 'F' on the assignment, but I gave him an 'A' on his drawings" xD

Haha 4laugh really?

Heh heh...yep x3...I wasn't the best student sweatdrop ...I actually got held back in 8th grade...and again in 12th grade sweatdrop ...not something I'm proud of...but hey, that's life xP

Botan neko's Husband

Pandora Stark
I didn't even need to dress her up again, this is just her look 3nodding

Not quite lingerie but a Bra and Panties none the less, oh and stockings 4laugh

Would you consider drawing her? emotion_kirakira

EDIT: Ooops, forgot to add a reference: User Image

EDIT, EDIT xD: Feel free to go crazy with da smexiness >w<
Haha, the sexier the better! emotion_dowant

Hmm...I might be able to do this x3 ...reminds me something you might see in Queen's Blade xD

Botan neko's Husband

Alright, first day of my 4-day weekend and I just woke up xD ...I'm gonna finish my model...only have the shield and a couple of hands and it'll be done ^o^ ...then I can get back to working on these freebies >w<

Visionary

9,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
  • Hunter 50
K o j o

Hmm...I might be able to do this x3 ...reminds me something you might see in Queen's Blade xD

Never seen Queen's Blade but I just Googled it and yeah, I totally know what ya mean! rofl

Anyway, Yaaaay! whee
Happy Turkey Day! blaugh

Botan neko's Husband

Wow, what a day...today was a great Thanksgiving...delicious food...got to sit in front of a bonfire outside and talk "man" with the guys of the family...got to ride a go kart...and when we got home we watched Expendables 2, which was a pretty good movie x3 ...however, I never got to work on my model or work on any freebies sweatdrop ...the procrastination...it's pulling me in again! gonk

Botan neko's Husband

And now it's 1 am ...time to go to sleep xP ...oh well...I still got 3 more days of my 4-day weekend x3...night thread!

ShuuAgi's Wife

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
K o j o
And now it's 1 am ...time to go to sleep xP ...oh well...I still got 3 more days of my 4-day weekend x3...night thread!
Good luck, Kojo! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces