Welcome to Gaia! ::

Botan neko's Husband

Honeydew Rampage
K o j o
I nap up to 2-3 hours a day I guess that's why I can't sleep at night sometimes lol.

Yeah, that could cause sleeplessness at night >< ...rule of thumb is to not let your body enter REM when taking a nap...if you wanna sleep good at night

Botan neko's Husband

Pixxel Nightmair
K o j o
Ohh, that's no fun >< ...my day was okay...pretty much typical...wake up...go to work...come home...eat dinner...go to sleep...and do it all over again the next day xP ...oh, but I did go to kung fu last night...I only do that on Tuesdays and Thursdays...well, I hope you start to feel better soon ^_^

Ugh, I just woke up and my voice doesn't even sound like my voice.

Does it sound like Sylvester Stallone's voice? o3o

Botan neko's Husband

AdeIise
Lots of stuff to comment on!

Sleep: I think people say that between 7 and 8 hours of sleep's a healthy amount of time, for an average, healthy adult.
I score about 5 or 6 hours per day, and pinch a quick nap for about 30 minutes. In total? 5.5 to 6.5 hours.

Cars: Woah woah woah. Ford Focus 2010 sedan? Lemme' consult my dictionary for that... ; ;
Jokes aside, I'm rubbish when it comes to cars. I've no idea is 41000 miles is a good thing, and I can barely tell the front from the back. The steering wheel's closer to the front than it is to the back; I know that much. sweatdrop

Pixxel's voice: Got a cold, by any chance? They can wreck ya' ability to talk properly on occasion. If that's the problem, get well soon!

LOL I'm not much better with cars than you are xD ...I only assume 41000 miles is okay because everyone I tell about it says "that's not bad" xD

Beloved Pup

9,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
K o j o
Pixxel Nightmair
K o j o
Ohh, that's no fun >< ...my day was okay...pretty much typical...wake up...go to work...come home...eat dinner...go to sleep...and do it all over again the next day xP ...oh, but I did go to kung fu last night...I only do that on Tuesdays and Thursdays...well, I hope you start to feel better soon ^_^

Almost xD

ShuuAgi's Wife

K o j o
SayaAki
K o j o
SayaAki
K o j o
SayaAki
oh. Well I love it. = P

Don't get me wrong...I think the same about everyone's avatar with black lipstick...I seriously thought it was a goatee at first xD

ok?

And don't feel bad. I'm using "I'm getting on my feet" until I'm like... 25... or until I've owned a house for over a year... XD

You're not even 25 and you're already looking for a house? Damn, lucky you o3o
I'm not even *21* and I'm married AND looking for a house. XP

Nice...I'm 27...still live with my parents...and my girlfriend lives 5000 miles away xD

I haven't lived with my parents since I was 16... though I lived with some other people who were wonderful and helped me out a lot <3

You my your girlfriend on Gaia right? I met my husband here, too heart That's like 75% of the reason I still have an account and come on here. rofl

Can't lie though.... this living on your own stuff BLOWS. I would love to live at home... Even with my husband. rofl sweatdrop

Botan neko's Husband

SayaAki
K o j o
SayaAki
K o j o
SayaAki

ok?

And don't feel bad. I'm using "I'm getting on my feet" until I'm like... 25... or until I've owned a house for over a year... XD

Nice...I'm 27...still live with my parents...and my girlfriend lives 5000 miles away xD

I haven't lived with my parents since I was 16... though I lived with some other people who were wonderful and helped me out a lot <3

You my your girlfriend on Gaia right? I met my husband here, too heart That's like 75% of the reason I still have an account and come on here. rofl

Can't lie though.... this living on your own stuff BLOWS. I would love to live at home... Even with my husband. rofl sweatdrop

It's not that I'm hesitant on moving out of my parent's house...if I could afford it, I'd move out at the drop of a dime...and yeah...that's why I can't move out...cause I can't afford it xP

Oh really? That's sweet =^_^= ...same here...I don't even care about gold or items on Gaia anymore xP ...hence why I made a freebie thread x3 ...did he live in a different country when you met him?

Botan neko's Husband

Pixxel Nightmair
K o j o
Pixxel Nightmair
K o j o

Almost xD

Ha...nice xD

Interesting Seeker

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
K o j o
Honeydew Rampage
K o j o
I nap up to 2-3 hours a day I guess that's why I can't sleep at night sometimes lol.

Yeah, that could cause sleeplessness at night >< ...rule of thumb is to not let your body enter REM when taking a nap...if you wanna sleep good at night
Pft, naps are amazing

ShuuAgi's Wife

K o j o
SayaAki
K o j o
SayaAki
K o j o
SayaAki

ok?

It's not that I'm hesitant on moving out of my parent's house...if I could afford it, I'd move out at the drop of a dime...and yeah...that's why I can't move out...cause I can't afford it xP

Oh really? That's sweet =^_^= ...same here...I don't even care about gold or items on Gaia anymore xP ...hence why I made a freebie thread x3 ...did he live in a different country when you met him?

Nope! We got lucky and he only lived 8 hours from me <3

Beloved Pirate

consider my avi?

Shameless Ladykiller

23,000 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
K o j o
-Rue. akugo
K o j o
-Rue. akugo
WIP^ It's a faceless freak! scream

For all you know, that could be YOUR freebie...which means...YOU would be the faceless freak xD
Naw, I'm too good lookin' to be faceless. emotion_awesome

Ha xD
I can't help but sense a little sarcasm in that ha. dramallama

Shameless Ladykiller

23,000 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
25 > living with my mum still.

I'm also paying $170 rent per week because of the housing department as well as half of every other bill we get excluding phone and internet, I pay those full myself.

So yeah saving up money for a deposit on a house is gonna take forever. crying I can't move out until I have a good amount, then i can take out a loan from the bank and proceed to pay it off for the next 25 years. lol

Beloved Pup

9,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
K o j o
Ha...nice xD

It's a bit better now, I just sound all groggy now.

Greedy Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
i current avi pls? make it ancient and mystical

Botan neko's Husband

SayaAki
K o j o
SayaAki
K o j o
SayaAki

Nope! We got lucky and he only lived 8 hours from me <3

Damn you and all your luck xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas