Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Visitor Count

+1 1 100.0% [ 106 ]
Total Votes:[ 106 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 47 48 49

Dapper Raider

-l- Mi-tan -l-
Accepting! Adding your request to the list.
Woooots~~~ I can barely wait. ~Bounces about~

Enigmatic Fashionista

32,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Magical Girl 50
InterstitiaI
Have I been ignored or did I miss something? ;o

Shop is closed right now. Please come back another time.
EDIT: I didn't see your order because you did not include the quote that would summon me.

Enigmatic Fashionista

32,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Magical Girl 50
InterstitiaI
Lmfao, great. So what must i do, re-send it? Or can you just collect it as a valid proposition and accept or decline as you wish?

Unfortunately, I'm afraid I'll have to decline.
I already have several orders left to do, and only two more days to finish
before college is back in on Monday, and I'm afraid I may not be able to get to yours.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dapper Raider

Hullos~~~ I saw that you have closed the shop and you were going off to ze good ol' college. Just wanted to let you know that you dun have to rush the order and you can take all the time you need with its.

Enigmatic Fashionista

32,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Effeminate Boy Toy
Hullos~~~ I saw that you have closed the shop and you were going off to ze good ol' college. Just wanted to let you know that you dun have to rush the order and you can take all the time you need with its.

I don't start classes until Monday, actually. sweatdrop
I'm already working on the next order in line as well,
and if I keep working at this rate I'll be sure to get to yours and finish them all. C:
I try to finish all art before school starts again because i hate keeping people waiting,
and with school I tend to be unavailable for four months at a time,
which is quite a while and I do know some people don't have that patience
to wait that long on art. o n o

Dapper Raider

-l- Mi-tan -l-
Woah~ Chu madam are a fast worker. Or I might be completely and utterly lazy ~Shrugs~ Ehh~ And I was jus' offering in case you tire out and want to take a break ^-^'' I have the patience of a saint when it comes to art. Well...no I lie...I dun I have the patience of a kid getting ready to tear open a wrapped present when it comes to art but I can keep it on a leash. Cx

Bashful Senshi

17,825 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
-l- Mi-tan -l-

Well I see you have closed up shop, and just when I got the money. Boo! Good luck in school. I'll subscribe and keep an eye for when you open again and hopefully I'll still have the cash! Can't wait to see you come back!

Enigmatic Fashionista

32,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Magical Girl 50
devilish masquerade
Well I see you have closed up shop, and just when I got the money. Boo! Good luck in school. I'll subscribe and keep an eye for when you open again and hopefully I'll still have the cash! Can't wait to see you come back!

Yes, unfortunately. gonk Thank you though, and I'll look forward to drawing for you when I reopen again. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff