• Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
-l- Mi-tan -l-

OC/Avatar/RL: Chiaki88
Reference Image: OC
Color: Put an "x" in either ( X ) Yes or ( ) No
Single/Couple/Group: Single
Detailed/Simple/Retro: Retro
Page Number where you ordered:48 ** subject to change due to my slowness in posting **
Offer: Purrsuasion Purrsuit
Any extras, add-ons, and comments: If can please .. add a few little black sprite balls around her, like she is playing with them, would great ^w^
it is her bio if it helps too ... whee
Name: Chiaki or Chi for Short
Species: Demon
Looks: Jet black hair, normally long but occasionally she will get it cut short. Catching details about her, are her eyes, they are an eerier yellow color that is unnerving to others. Commonly people say they are “clear and wide” occasionally they would say she looks innocent due to the clearness. She commonly wears black, yellow and white.

Bio: She is a bubbly, happy, very shy girl. She is very polite and likes to help others. Cooking is one of the things she prides herself in, and with her large knowledge of herbs she is able to cook and help heal the wounded. She doesn't have any memories of her past and can only remember little things like lullabies ( that no one knows but she would ). As happy and bubbly as she is, she has a very dark aura… so to outsiders she looks very mysterious and/or lost. She likes to wander from place to place learning different things.

Advantages: Short term memory .... ( I honestly don't even know if this belongs here lol ^w^; )

Disadvantages: Gets sleepy during the day…. will take naps outside … tends to get lost .. fast.

Specialties: She can control shadows both at night and during the day. She is stronger on days of the full moon.

( Sorry this is a working progress for me .... )

Tip: yes biggrin

Enigmatic Fashionista

32,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Chiaki88
-l- Mi-tan -l-

Page Number where you ordered:48 ** subject to change due to my slowness in posting **
Any extras, add-ons, and comments: If can please .. add a few little black sprite balls around her, like she is playing with them, would great ^w^
Looks: Jet black hair, normally long but occasionally she will get it cut short. Catching details about her, are her eyes, they are an eerier yellow color that is unnerving to others. Commonly people say they are “clear and wide” occasionally they would say she looks innocent due to the clearness. She commonly wears black, yellow and white.

Bio: She is a bubbly, happy, very shy girl. She is very polite and likes to help others. Cooking is one of the things she prides herself in, and with her large knowledge of herbs she is able to cook and help heal the wounded. She doesn't have any memories of her past and can only remember little things like lullabies ( that no one knows but she would ). As happy and bubbly as she is, she has a very dark aura… so to outsiders she looks very mysterious and/or lost. She likes to wander from place to place learning different things.

Advantages: Short term memory .... ( I honestly don't even know if this belongs here lol ^w^; )

Disadvantages: Gets sleepy during the day…. will take naps outside … tends to get lost .. fast.

Specialties: She can control shadows both at night and during the day. She is stronger on days of the full moon.

Such a lovely OC. *0* I'll accept~

Timid Lunatic

15,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
-l- Mi-tan -l-
Chiaki88
-l- Mi-tan -l-

Such a lovely OC. *0* I'll accept~

Thank you 4laugh
I'll send trade now ^w^

Bashful Senshi

17,825 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Oh dear lord I think I just died from awesomeness!
Your art is amazing.
I shall stalk your thread til I have enough to buy some!

Enigmatic Fashionista

32,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Magical Girl 50
devilish masquerade
Your art is amazing.

Oh thank you very much! ; u;

Bashful Senshi

17,825 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
-l- Mi-tan -l-
devilish masquerade
Your art is amazing.

Oh thank you very much! ; u;

I just have so many avis
I don;t know how to choose!

Enigmatic Fashionista

32,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Magical Girl 50
devilish masquerade
I just have so many avis

Haha, that's okay. Take your time to pick the ones you'd like drawn.

Bashful Senshi

17,825 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
-l- Mi-tan -l-
devilish masquerade
I just have so many avis

Haha, that's okay. Take your time to pick the ones you'd like drawn.

I may just become a regular customer
And give you all the gold I ever get
and have them all done!

Dapper Raider

Hullos, would you be willing to do a detailed image if I were to give you a detailed reference? Also, I will pay you matching payment for the work done. I will fill out a proper form when I know that you wouldn't mind doing it. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Enigmatic Fashionista

32,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Effeminate Boy Toy
Hullos, would you be willing to do a detailed image if I were to give you a detailed reference? Also, I will pay you matching payment for the work done. I will fill out a proper form when I know that you wouldn't mind doing it. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

No I don't mind. Please go ahead and fill out a form. c:
OC/Avatar/RL: Avatar
Reference Image: http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/ChrisGallienne/media/Avi_zps139bc66c.png.html?sort=3&o=1
Color: (x) Yes or ( ) No
Detailed/Simple/Retro: Detailed
Page Number where you ordered: 48
Offer: 8.5Bil
Any extras, add-ons, and comments: Just a white background, yeah?
Tip: 0.5Bil

Dapper Raider

-l- Mi-tan -l-
Effeminate Boy Toy
No I don't mind. Please go ahead and fill out a form. c:
A question though...umm...how do the tips work? (∩˃o˂∩)

Enigmatic Fashionista

32,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Effeminate Boy Toy
A question though...umm...how do the tips work? (∩˃o˂∩)

Oh, basically you just put in a tip amount but that's optional, honestly.
You don't have to tip the artist if you either don't want to or can't. xD

Dapper Raider

Weeeeeeeee~~ Form times!
-l- Mi-tan -l-
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

OC/Avatar/RL: Avatar: Effeminate Boy Toy
Reference Image:
Full image
Head dress piece 1
Head dress piece 2
Hair detail 1
Hair detail 2
MOAR ARTSY REFERENCES
Ones
Twos
Threes
Single/Couple/Group: Single, please.
Detailed/Simple/Retro: I believe the style I would like is Retro; I want something similar to this one please.
Page Number where you ordered: Pg. 48.
Offer: 15 bil
Any extras, add-ons, and comments: Your art style is absolutely lovely (。・ω・。)ノ♡. Is it possible to have the image transparent? Also if my offer seems a bit low to you, don't hesitate to let me know.
Tip: 2 bil.

Enigmatic Fashionista

32,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Effeminate Boy Toy
Weeeeeeeee~~ Form times!
-l- Mi-tan -l-
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

OC/Avatar/RL: Avatar: Effeminate Boy Toy
Reference Image:
Full image
Head dress piece 1
Head dress piece 2
Hair detail 1
Hair detail 2
MOAR ARTSY REFERENCES
Ones
Twos
Threes
Single/Couple/Group: Single, please.
Detailed/Simple/Retro: I believe the style I would like is Retro; I want something similar to this one please.
Page Number where you ordered: Pg. 48.
Offer: 15 bil
Any extras, add-ons, and comments: Your art style is absolutely lovely (。・ω・。)ノ♡. Is it possible to have the image transparent? Also if my offer seems a bit low to you, don't hesitate to let me know.
Tip: 2 bil.

Accepting! Adding your request to the list.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff