Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Chocobo Fluff

I'd love it if you stayed! Lovely avi btw

staying here it is! emotion_kirakira
and thank you! >w< took me forever to get it right, this hunter green is hard to pair with other items loool! I had other green items but they were either too dark or two bright...xDDDD

Noble Inquisitor

Adamantortoise
Wow your art is AMAZING!
emotion_kirakira

Awe THANK YOU

Noble Inquisitor

Im a pokemon master

aka: crazy cat lady
Chocobo Fluff
Adamantortoise
Wow your art is AMAZING!
emotion_kirakira

Awe THANK YOU

You're very much welcome.
I hope to someday be able to draw in that caliber.
But until then I'll keep practicing. 8D

Fluffy Waffles

Chocobo Fluff
User Image▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Order Up!

Username: (im dad k )
References: (avi )
Style/Gold Amount: ( Fullbody 9mil?)
Misc: ( looking happy but yet sad *since your full, ill wait around * u* * )

â–ŚA SHIP IS SAFE IN HARBOR,
â–ŚBUT THAT'S NOT WHAT SHIPS ARE FOR.

Welcome to BetterGaia.
Need help? See our thread and visit BetterGaia.com.

Noble Inquisitor

im dad k

Please pay attention to my prices- also title says only freebie open
User Image

Noble Inquisitor

Adamantortoise
Chocobo Fluff
Adamantortoise
Wow your art is AMAZING!
emotion_kirakira

Awe THANK YOU

You're very much welcome.
I hope to someday be able to draw in that caliber.
But until then I'll keep practicing. 8D

Never ever sell yourself short- you are alot better than you think you are
Hell, I'm still practicing---- You know you've learned something when you can look back at your old pieces & see where you could improve

Stedd_Winter's Queen

Adorable Kitten

19,900 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Chocobo Fluff
Kio no Tenshi

I did, I read through. Heads/busts were 500mill, full body was 5bill or higher. I just try and offer more. I didn't see that all your slots were filled. At this point I'm just been trying to find someone to draw her since no one will take her up for whatever reason. I just thought I would put a request in and hope someone will take her.

That's weird, it's a pretty avi, I know the feeling- I can't get anyone to draw my sisters OCs which are pretty simple
Okay no problem! I'm sorry for the misunderstanding~ The head/bust shots are the simple like my sample below only colored & 1 image not 2- the higher the amount offered naturally the more I'll do & add-- just stick around & I can give you a freebie!
User Image

Well thank you! it's annoying when you can't find someone to do a simple art request for you. Most my requests aren't even that complicated, they are very simple and I allow them to be creative with it but most just don't take it. It's sad and frustratinfo. razz

It's alright, I didn't see you were full so the misunderstanding is understandable. I don't mind waiting and hanging around. I'm getting bored of trying to restore the Theives Guild in Skyrim so the chit chat will be a nice break from that.

Noble Inquisitor

im dad k

Also, adding you to my ignore list because you didn't pay attention to my prices & you obviously ignored all my rules thinking you'd get my art for next to nothing so you're not going to get jack s**t

Noble Inquisitor

Kio no Tenshi

Well thank you! it's annoying when you can't find someone to do a simple art request for you. Most my requests aren't even that complicated, they are very simple and I allow them to be creative with it but most just don't take it. It's sad and frustratinfo. razz

It's alright, I didn't see you were full so the misunderstanding is understandable. I don't mind waiting and hanging around. I'm getting bored of trying to restore the Theives Guild in Skyrim so the chit chat will be a nice break from that.

Very nice on the skyrim, I became a werewolf & stayed that way then married one of the companion brothers ... they most look like cavemen HELL most of the men in skyrim look like cavemen except ralof- he looks like thor- why is it the hot ones are never romancable?!?-
What race are you?
I've been playing dragon age inquisition when I'm not drawing or doing something better- lovely game honestly

Stedd_Winter's Queen

Adorable Kitten

19,900 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Chocobo Fluff
Kio no Tenshi

Very nice on the skyrim, I became a werewolf & stayed that way then married one of the companion brothers ... they most look like cavemen HELL most of the men in skyrim look like cavemen except ralof- he looks like thor- why is it the hot ones are never romancable?!?-
What race are you?
I've been playing dragon age inquisition when I'm not drawing or doing something better- lovely game honestly

I have never gotten married on Skyrim. The one guy I did want to marry is in the thieves guild and talks like an Irishmen but he can't be married emo

This is very true, none of the men on Skyrim are all the attractive.... till you mod the game lol

I play all the races but my favorite is Khajiit, I like making a kitty that is very, very scary.

I heard that was a good game, my boyfriend just got that game and has been playing none stop.

Noble Inquisitor

MrsPandaSins

Hopefully this cheers you up- it's an exact likeness
User Image

Profitable Prophet

Chocobo Fluff

HI there. Me and a friend of mine are looking for some amazing artwork and we have a scene in mind and everything but it involves a lot of background detail as well.

Its going to be like two guys sitting in an office doing like some shady high-roller business deal kind of thing. It would be couples art with a very detailed background and we have a lot of funds so whatever price you were looking for we should be able to accommodate. Would you be interested maybe? n.n

Noble Inquisitor

Linshon
Chocobo Fluff

HI there. Me and a friend of mine are looking for some amazing artwork and we have a scene in mind and everything but it involves a lot of background detail as well.

Its going to be like two guys sitting in an office doing like some shady high-roller business deal kind of thing. It would be couples art with a very detailed background and we have a lot of funds so whatever price you were looking for we should be able to accommodate. Would you be interested maybe? n.n

I have fill out forms for a reason c;

Profitable Prophet

Chocobo Fluff
Linshon
Chocobo Fluff

I have fill out forms for a reason c;

I know I just wanted to run the idea by you first and see what you though n.n

Im gonna talk to him when he gets on this afternoon and see what he thinks as well c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff