Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ornate Lunatic

Will somebody please bid? PLEEEEEASE?
*Makes snarky expression.*

Well, if you change your mind, CR...

You're losing the chance to up the bid an extra couple hundred gold...

xp
Jiroh
*Makes snarky expression.*

Well, if you change your mind, CR...

You're losing the chance to up the bid an extra couple hundred gold...

xp

I appreciate the offer, but no thanks. I like to carry my own weight.
3nodding

Understood.

*Shakes her bum at passing forumgoers.*
RPers, GDers and EDers, Chatterbox Lunatics, Gamblers and Fishermen, and fellow Art Whores, I beseech you! Tear your weary visages away from the horrible paintings and sketches you have relented yourselves to, and gaze upon this! Gaze, I say, upon Comrade Jiroh-san's exquisite, nay, goddesslike form! Such beauty! Such composition! Do you not also want this to be reflected unto the half-hearted and bland excuses for 'commissions' that the petty bourgeois artists thrust upon you? Then, citizens of Gaia, you have naught but to merely BID!

Draconian Dreamer

45,825 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
bump

If I had the gold just lying around, I would go for it. But, since I don't, the most I can do right now is bump the thread.

: hopes someone goes for more than just 5k :

Ornate Lunatic

Cleric Pei
RPers, GDers and EDers, Chatterbox Lunatics, Gamblers and Fishermen, and fellow Art Whores, I beseech you! Tear your weary visages away from the horrible paintings and sketches you have relented yourselves to, and gaze upon this! Gaze, I say, upon Comrade Jiroh-san's exquisite, nay, goddesslike thigh! Such beauty! Such composition! Do you not also want this to be reflected unto the half-hearted and bland excuses for 'commissions' that the petty bourgeois artists thrust upon you? Then, citizens of Gaia, you have naught but to merely BID!

*Eyes glaze over, but nods obediently.*

3nodding

We need a pedestal and flashy game-show lights.

^3^ ~ heart <-- Blowing kisses.
Jiroh, why not have your own auction? (And then donate the proceeds or something...)
foofyangel
Jiroh, why not have your own auction? (And then donate the proceeds or something...)

That's an idea...

Or maybe I'll hunt down someone to do a collab auction with. That'll be a little less work. whee
We'll see how it goes, I guess. I've shut everything down too (actually, I did that before Gaia did all this forum code stuff), so if I get enough things out of the way, I'll do a solo auction--if not, then dunno.

3nodding
My bid didn't even matter...?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas