Welcome to Gaia! ::

charmsei's Prince

cutesy angel

yuki utahime
cutesu
yuki utahime
cutesu
yuki utahime
I hear ya. I mean, doing fullbody couples back when my art was rather dinky got me a really nice item
now it gets me maybe one decent item after it's gotten deflated by a bundle or something

User Image
              yehhh idk has people buying art decreased? i see a lot of the same few users buying, when before there would be a whole range `___`;

emo bb/// emotion_bigheart
yeah, it's a lot harder to get customers now ; 3 ; i used to always have 1 art slot filled, but now i'm lucky if i get even a lowball offer

User Image
              myeh sweatdrop ///
              it's a little disheartening to have a lack of interest >A</

i checked out your auction and you got ab'd though congrats! *v* emotion_bigheart
Haha thank you! I thought i was getting scolded by the girl who stole tentacutie's profile, so seeign that instead was an awesome surprise XD
Plus the avi she wants me to draw is so cute and different from the avis i usually draw emotion_kirakira

User Image
              amg i saw that too rofl woowwwww that was just rofl ;;; awkward

awwww that's always da best bonus drawing cuties *^* <333 emotion_bigheart

cutesu's Princess

Marshmallow Princess

cutesu

T o T; Right.
          And now 10$ USD gets you an item worth 1B.
          And that's just insane to think about..
          I miss how Gaia was before Flynn..

charmsei's Prince

cutesy angel

charmsei
          cutesu

T o T; Right.

User Image
              silly, really ;v;
              i admire those that are willing to stick with buying all these new updates, like really ;o;/

if gaia was like it was before flynn now, it'd be a lot more enjoyable i feel sweatdrop ;;;
              i feel like i'm slowly gonna disappear from gaia, it's kinda why i want to add friends on skype because im on skype 99.9% of the time xd emotion_bigheart

Shy Nymph

25,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
cutesu
SO I WENT BACK TO GET THE LINK TO THE POST THAT MADE GLACESU HAPPY
AND
THE PERSON WHO AB'D POSTED AFTER ME
CALLING PEOPLE OUT GOT MY AB lD

Luxurious Accumulator

22,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
cutesu
charmsei
          cutesu

T o T; Right.

User Image
              silly, really ;v;
              i admire those that are willing to stick with buying all these new updates, like really ;o;/

if gaia was like it was before flynn now, it'd be a lot more enjoyable i feel sweatdrop ;;;
              i feel like i'm slowly gonna disappear from gaia, it's kinda why i want to add friends on skype because im on skype 99.9% of the time xd emotion_bigheart
its precisely because of gaias inflation and such that I get art here. I could never afford art on deviant art or elsewhere cause I never have that kind of money. And art that might normally cost $35-50 or more for a fullbody regular might cost me 500 mill in gold...or less then $5

When I say it, it sounds so mean and cruel. But it's the only way I've ever been able to afford art XP

cutesu's Princess

Marshmallow Princess

cutesu

I am forever impressed with their money skills when I see their exchange threads day after day filled with new items within an hour of release. ; w ;

I agree.
          Flynn started this durn gold generator thing and the first time it happened.
          It was enjoyable, like oh yay~ free gold kinda.
          Then it kept happening over and over and over. ; o ;

Yeaaaaaah, I don't even really like Gaia's 18+ site either.
          But I may just end up slowly disappearing also because this is just getting.. eh... ; o ;
          So much money is required or you have to know how to vend well.

charmsei's Prince

cutesy angel

The Black Tea Geisha
cutesu
charmsei
          cutesu

T o T; Right.

User Image
              silly, really ;v;

its precisely because of gaias inflation and such that I get art here. I could never afford art on deviant art or elsewhere cause I never have that kind of money. And art that might normally cost $35-50 or more for a fullbody regular might cost me 500 mill in gold...or less then $5

When I say it, it sounds so mean and cruel. But it's the only way I've ever been able to afford art XP

User Image
              oh yeh i mean it's great that you can afford it bb emotion_hug i love seeing all the new art you get~
              but it's just getting a little ridiculous as a whole imo, i admire those that are 1 step ahead of it but i'm about 1O steps behind //flops emotion_zombie emotion_bigheart

Luxurious Accumulator

22,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
cutesu
The Black Tea Geisha
cutesu
charmsei
          cutesu

T o T; Right.

User Image
              silly, really ;v;

User Image
              oh yeh i mean it's great that you can afford it bb emotion_hug i love seeing all the new art you get~
              but it's just getting a little ridiculous as a whole imo, i admire those that are 1 step ahead of it but i'm about 1O steps behind //flops emotion_zombie emotion_bigheart
i know what you mean. I mean since you made this thread I must have seen you up your price 3-4 times trying to keep up with the inflation. But it's nearly impossible. It truly is becoming a site were you pay to play. And those who can't afford to are forced to squirm as they watch items they love continue to get over their price range by those who inflate the price

charmsei's Prince

cutesy angel

charmsei
          cutesu

I am forever impressed with their money skills when I see their exchange threads day after day filled with new items within an hour of release. ; w ;

I agree.
          Flynn started this durn gold generator thing and the first time it happened.
          It was enjoyable, like oh yay~ free gold kinda.
          Then it kept happening over and over and over. ; o ;

Yeaaaaaah, I don't even really like Gaia's 18+ site either.
          But I may just end up slowly disappearing also because this is just getting.. eh... ; o ;
          So much money is required or you have to know how to vend well.

User Image
              exchange threads blah qvq///
              although the fact that some can afford all this without spending any gc or without having to sell half their inventory + a kidney, is really like @A@???

omg i remember when i said to glacesu to check them out because the 24bundles were selling for 6mil
              that's nothing now weep///
              i know it was cool because it was new and even admins were reported to have said that this won't affect the economy
              ... emotion_sweatdrop

there's a thread about it somewhere xd /// emotion_bigheart

ew no it's totally ugly
              it's like a really confusing and ugly version of tumblr;;;

too true ;A; //nodnod and all these limited items are just annoying
              like why couldn't they just have the timer on the item and not the quantity? it would give a lot more people a chance wehs

fffffff vending, you have to have the utmost patience to even go there emotion_facepalm ///

charmsei's Prince

cutesy angel

The Black Tea Geisha
cutesu
The Black Tea Geisha
cutesu
charmsei
          cutesu

T o T; Right.

User Image
              silly, really ;v;

User Image
i know what you mean. I mean since you made this thread I must have seen you up your price 3-4 times trying to keep up with the inflation. But it's nearly impossible. It truly is becoming a site were you pay to play. And those who can't afford to are forced to squirm as they watch items they love continue to get over their price range by those who inflate the price

User Image
              yehhh exactly xd ;;;
              i was forced to up the autoslot price last night, but i really don't feel like taking on new offers just because i'm having to stay in the race ya know? sweatdrop
              i'd rather just finish up the ones i have and see how the odd temp shop goes

that's also toooo true D:
              it's just frustrating more than anything rofl emotion_bigheart
I've been so inactive for so long ; A;

Conservative Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Hello ^w^
Your art is lovely heart
Could you draw this for 400mil?
User Image