I really like the idea behind it. > u <
          And how they've drawn some of the gods~

Magical Senshi

15,450 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Rainbow Dollfacekillar
I should really order new art from you sometime.
o u o
I have a question..
If you're single...then why do you have a thing on your side of your profile stating a date about someone...?
Could you really not be any more original or something?
I really want to know owo !

charmsei's Prince

cutesy angel

User Image
              unsure if i want to sell art on gaia anymore, simply seems like there's no point anymore
              not totally sure yet, so i'll just close this for now.

all orders on the list currently will still be completed this coming weekend, and the coming weekends

Shy Nymph

25,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
I'm sorry that you feel like that hon ; a ;
I'd miss getting to see all of the new cuties you'd make, but i totally understand how you feel right now orz

cutesu's Princess

Marshmallow Princess

I'm sorry you feel that way.
          I understand though. <3

charmsei's Prince

cutesy angel

User Image
              thank-you bb's <333

i don't wanna sound like a whiner or anything
              but doing art for stuff feels more like a chore than an enjoyment now ;;;
              that and lack of interest + constantly inflating items??? xd ;;;
              idk neutral emotion_bigheart
              maybe i'll just stick to the odd temp when i feel like it
              blah.

Shy Nymph

25,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
I hear ya. I mean, doing fullbody couples back when my art was rather dinky got me a really nice item
now it gets me maybe one decent item after it's gotten deflated by a bundle or something

charmsei's Prince

cutesy angel

yuki utahime
I hear ya. I mean, doing fullbody couples back when my art was rather dinky got me a really nice item
now it gets me maybe one decent item after it's gotten deflated by a bundle or something

User Image
              yehhh idk has people buying art decreased? i see a lot of the same few users buying, when before there would be a whole range `___`;

emo bb/// emotion_bigheart

Shy Nymph

25,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
cutesu
yuki utahime

User Image
              yehhh idk has people buying art decreased? i see a lot of the same few users buying, when before there would be a whole range `___`;

yeah, it's a lot harder to get customers now ; 3 ; i used to always have 1 art slot filled, but now i'm lucky if i get even a lowball offer

charmsei's Prince

cutesy angel

yuki utahime
cutesu
yuki utahime

User Image

yeah, it's a lot harder to get customers now ; 3 ; i used to always have 1 art slot filled, but now i'm lucky if i get even a lowball offer

User Image
              myeh sweatdrop ///
              it's a little disheartening to have a lack of interest >A</

i checked out your auction and you got ab'd though congrats! *v* emotion_bigheart

cutesu's Princess

Marshmallow Princess

I know a lot of my gold goes to trying to keep up with all the new items coming out everyday. ; o ;
          I just miss when having 1 mil gold was admirable~

Shy Nymph

25,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
cutesu
yuki utahime
cutesu
yuki utahime

User Image

User Image
              myeh sweatdrop ///
              it's a little disheartening to have a lack of interest >A</

i checked out your auction and you got ab'd though congrats! *v* emotion_bigheart
Haha thank you! I thought i was getting scolded by the girl who stole tentacutie's profile, so seeign that instead was an awesome surprise XD
Plus the avi she wants me to draw is so cute and different from the avis i usually draw emotion_kirakira

charmsei's Prince

cutesy angel

charmsei

I know a lot of my gold goes to trying to keep up with all the new items coming out everyday. ; o ;
          I just miss when having 1 mil gold was admirable~

User Image
              same emo
              i can barely afford good art anymore so i just sink it into items now but even that is verging on impossible emo
              simply don't have funds to keep getting more gold and more items ;;v;;"

omg yes crying 1mil would net you some good art too!!
              even 1Omil was like hellll man Q___Q/
              it's just like ??? to think really amazing art sold for that kinda price... xd emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff