Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Ladykiller

starladyplace
I'm looking to get this exact pose as a halfbody, with a background of the pink and grey kitchen ^_^ Maids FTW! Also the character has brown skin o,o I'm just emphasizing that because sometimes artists mistakenly draw her as a white girl.

Okay I'll let you know in a little while if I'm going to take this one. And I did notice her dark skin so no worries! emotion_c8

Timid Ladykiller

starladyplace

Quicky sketch
I'm accepting your piece and did a super quick sketch to start myself off before I head to work. Its just a basic sketch so I'll resketch it before the linework (hence no BG and cupcakes) but if there is anything you want me to change about the sketch or whatever just let me know now. Like is the skirt long enough? Cause I can crop so no legs are visible or leave the legs exposed at the base of the image.
I'll show you another sketch before the lineart, and then a wip of the color flats before I give the final piece to you.

Fallen Star

13,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Amecha
starladyplace

Quicky sketch
I'm accepting your piece and did a super quick sketch to start myself off before I head to work. Its just a basic sketch so I'll resketch it before the linework (hence no BG and cupcakes) but if there is anything you want me to change about the sketch or whatever just let me know now. Like is the skirt long enough? Cause I can crop so no legs are visible or leave the legs exposed at the base of the image.
I'll show you another sketch before the lineart, and then a wip of the color flats before I give the final piece to you.

You nailed the pose! Looking great so far ^0^ I think the skirt length is perfect heart
Thank you so much for accepting my order~ Trade sent
How exciting!! I just know you'll do a wonderful job of this piece >///<
Have a good day at work! I'd better go to sleep myself x_X it's almost midnight here

Special Garbage

23,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image
        < 3
        pixel: Fck Lemons

Timid Ladykiller

starladyplace

You nailed the pose! Looking great so far ^0^ I think the skirt length is perfect heart
Thank you so much for accepting my order~ Trade sent
How exciting!! I just know you'll do a wonderful job of this piece >///<
Have a good day at work! I'd better go to sleep myself x_X it's almost midnight here

Okay thanks! And have a good night! I'll have an updated sketch as soon as I can.

Tipsy Bear

Hello~
Username: Hawaiian Jelly
Type: chibi
Ref:
User Image

Offer: 25 bil?
Extra: can you have her running slightly? Anything else is all up to you~

Timid Ladykiller

DandereIla

Sorry it took so long to make up my mind, I'll be accepting this piece, the fullbody, so you can send trade and I'll get a first WiP to you as soon as I can. emotion_c8

Timid Ladykiller

Amecha
DandereIla

Sorry it took so long to make up my mind, I'll be accepting this piece, the fullbody, so you can send trade and I'll get a first WiP to you as soon as I can. emotion_c8

thanks, sent trade!

Fashionable Friend

IDK if I want halfbody or chibi or whatever so I guess if accepted just draw what comes naturally? o wo

Anyway I was hoping to see if my lovely Anna catches your eye?

User Image
User Image

Also linked I have some other refs of her if you are interested, they are much larger and it contains her with other of my characters.
Ref~
Ref~
Ref~

If you have any questions feel free to shoot them my way.
I offer 150 billion. <:
also if Anna doesn't catch your eye but one of the other girls in the third linked ref do lemme know. > w> I wouldn't mind art of any of them really. XD

Timid Ladykiller

Trash Baby

User Image100b for a half body of my witch?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cottontail

omgomgomgomgahgsdgjgd
//hyperventilates

YOUR ART THO
HNGGGGG~~*~*~~* emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira
I have to wait for some items to sell in MP before I can make an offer,
but oh my you are like my dream artist cat_redface

Cutie-Pie

100bil for either her:

Art refs:
User Image
User Image
or

I'd like full body, if possible. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces